Hippo CMMS: No. 1 In Facility Management Software
Our score: 9.0
User satisfaction: N/A%
Whether you own a construction site, factory, educational building, or corporate office, you are sure to encounter numerous problems regarding its maintenance and organization. This is what facility management software are for: helping facility managers and entrepreneurs ensure that their buildings are in tiptop shape and are being maximized at all times. The problem is, it can be difficult to pick the right one for your operations.
If you think it’s high time for you to invest in a facility management platform but aren’t sure where to start, then this article should be able to help you. We have compiled a list of 20 best facility management software to help you begin your search. This should give you a better perspective on what to expect when browsing for one. Afterwards, you should be able to tell which software solutions meet your budget and cater to your needs.
Facility management is no walk in the park. It requires you to keep your workspace and equipment in optimum condition all year round while ensuring your employees’ safety and staying on top of changing compliance regulations. This task becomes all the more difficult when you rely on traditional methods such as spreadsheets or worse–pen and paper.
But why should you waste time implementing these strategies when there are plenty of perfectly good facility management software solutions to choose from? These systems offer a wide variety of multifunctional features that will enable you to efficiently manage your assets without having to be physically present at your facilities.
However, despite the many benefits that can be reaped from using these platforms, 43.9% of facility managers and building owners still use Microsoft Excel to track their assets. Don’t make the same mistake. Be sure to reinforce your operations using a facilities management system.
For one, facility management platforms can also reduce maintenance costs by 3.3%. These can also reduce downtimes in case of equipment malfunctions as these systems allow managers to proactively respond to issues within the facility. In addition, having applications like these can allow you to streamline your work order processes, get access to insights regarding asset allocation, and even automate routine requests.
To help you scout for one that can cater to the needs of your organization, we have carefully selected the 20 best facility management software available on the market. The products mentioned below are chosen for many factors, including ease of use, flexibility, scalability, and the selection of features they come with. This way, you can get a clearer understanding of what these software solutions have to offer as well as be able to narrow down your options.
20 Best Facility Management Software of 2019
1. Hippo CMMS
Hippo CMMS is a powerful yet user-friendly maintenance management system. Completely web-based, this multi-awarded software is suited for a variety of industries including manufacturing, healthcare, education, hospitality, and many more. It is equipped to help facility managers maximize assets, ensure compliance, as well as reduce maintenance costs.
For pricing, Hippo CMMS offers three packages: Hippo Lite at $45/month, Hip Pro starting at $165/month, and Hip Pro Plus that costs at least $195/month.
You may opt to schedule a free trial or demo to get a feel of the platform first. You can easily sign up for Hippo CMMS free trial here.
Hippo CMMS won
our Expert's Choice Award for 2019
Why Choose Hippo CMMS?
- Work Order Management. Facility managers tackle multiple work orders on a daily basis. This makes it difficult to determine which requests are to be prioritized. To take off some load off of your shoulders, Hippo CMMS has a work order management module that will gauge the urgency of each request, queue them for your technicians, as well as record them for future reference.
- Improve Safety and Compliance. One of the most crucial aspects of managing a facility is ensuring that it complies with industry standards and that it is safe for your employees to work in. With Hippo CMMS, you can get access to compliance tools that will keep you updated on current regulations.
- Maintenance Planning. Reduce repair costs lies in the proper planning of routine maintenance. This is why Hippo CMMS has a built-in maintenance planning tool so you can determine issues with your equipment or facility long before they cause problems for your operations.
FMX is a cloud-based computerized maintenance management system that simplifies facility management with its neat interface and configurable modules. Utilized by reputable companies like Avon, Wendy’s, Taco Bell, and the USDA, it is a great tool that can accelerate the operations of schools, manufacturing plants, property management companies, and restaurants. Included in its various functions are maintenance tracking, asset management, and room and resource scheduling. Accessible on all desktop and mobile devices, FMX offers unique pricing plans depending on the needs of your company. It takes just a few clicks to sign up for an FMX free trial.
Why Choose FMX?
- Configured to meet your needs. If you have something specific in mind regarding how your facility management software should work., FMX can help you build your own facility management system to meet the demands of your operations. Their platform has a highly-configurable interface that can easily be modified to fit your needs. All you have to do is notify their Customer Success Team, and they will happily assist you.
- First-class customer service. FMX is regarded for providing customers with top-notch service. Their average response time is 45 minutes and they maintain a 99% customer satisfaction rating. If you have a question or an issue, the team will work tirelessly to ensure you receive a solution in a timely manner.
- Results-focused. FMX’s number one goal is to help facility managers achieve their goals. Regardless of what it is — reducing downtime, cutting costs, increasing productivity — they will help you get there. Their robust reporting and analytics module will enable you to make data-driven decisions regarding your facilities to ensure you are running at optimal efficiency.
3. Quick Base
Quick Base is a no-code facility management application that aims to increase the efficiency of your operations and centralize important company information. It streamlines your workload by collecting, tracking, and managing information in a single platform. Mobile-ready and highly scalable, this system is also designed to automate manual processes using best-in-class tools. Among the features it comes with are asset tracking, inventory management, maintenance request management, making it one of the most comprehensive applications for facility management systems. Quick Base currently does not provide their pricing details publicly. If you are interested in purchasing their software solution, be sure to get in touch with the vendor for a quote.
Why Choose Quick Base?
- No-Code Application. Not all entrepreneurs are adept in the inner workings of IT and programming and not all of them have in-house technical experts at their disposal. This is why Quick Base is designed to be a no-code application. When you opt for this platform, you can modify and operate its system without having to deal with lengthy technical processes.
- Reliable Asset Tracking. Making sure how your assets are being utilized is important in running a business. With Quick Base’s asset and inventory management tools, you will be able to keep tabs on all of your resources in real-time. There are also procurement tools that come with the system for when you need to expand your assets.
- Maintenance Request Management Tools. Even when you check your facility regularly for any malfunctioning equipment or building damage, it is inevitable for you to experience other maintenance issues that require immediate attention. In order for you to track these incidents, Quick Base has a maintenance request management solution that will notify you in real-time and record the incidents for future reference.
4. ServiceNow Facility Management
ServiceNow Facility Management is a software equipped with tools that let you maximize resources, improve preventive maintenance, and align services with company priorities. As part of ServiceNow’s selection of top-of-the-line products, this system was created to provide innovative solutions for facility managers. Using the platform of ServiceNow, you can address corporate goals for sustainability, operational efficiency, staff productivity, and even cost control. If you are interested in investing in ServiceNow Facility Management, be sure to contact their representatives for pricing inquiries because they do not provide their payment plans publicly.
Why Choose ServiceNow Facility Management?
- Unified Record System. Managing a facility or a cluster of facilities come with a lot of data to process. For each asset, you will need to have details on how every aspect of it is being used, who’s using it, and the like. Using ServiceNow Facility Management’s unified record system, you no longer have to waste time checking different ledgers or databases.
- Comprehensive Facility Management Tools. Gone are the days that you’ll have to use a combination of tools such as spreadsheets and homegrown software. ServiceNow Facility Management offers comprehensive tools that lets you handle your facility in one interface. This should allow you to simplify how you manage your assets.
- Interactive Move Management. Making changes to how your facilities are being used can be difficult to organize. Using the interactive move management tool of ServiceNow Facility Management, it is easier to relocate your departments into other workspaces or distribute equipment accordingly.
5. iLab Core Facility Management
iLab Core Facility Management is an application designed to help users to handle their assets smarter. It provides simple yet powerful features ranging from resource scheduling and invoicing to customer management and publication tracking. The system can also be integrated with institutional financial systems, identity management systems, and other specialized software. iLab Core Facility Management is available on an annual subscription basis. This should include all the elements that are required to run the solution. However, the price is not listed publicly, so you’ll need to contact the vendor for a quote.
Why Choose iLab Core Facility Management?
- Intuitive Resource Scheduling. Making sure that your resources are distributed to the right people at the right time is crucial to your operations. By using iLab Core Facility Management’s intuitive resource scheduling tool, you can manage all reservations with ease. This should allow you to get a clear overview of how all of your assets are being utilized in real-time.
- Straightforward Request Management. When you’re handling a large facility, it can be difficult to handle requests for repairs and maintenance services. This is why iLab Core Facility Management has a streamlined and straightforward request management solution that will notify you of any requests as well as allow you to respond to those requests quickly.
- Business Intelligence Capabilities. You spend your company’s money to maintain your facilities. To ensure that your budget is being maximized, this system has a business intelligence analysis tool that creates dynamic reports of any data related to your facility management efforts.
6. CBRE ServiceInsight
CBRE ServiceInsight is a software solution created specifically for facility managers, technicians, employees, and management personnel. Used by Comcast, Nissan, Vulcan, and other reputable organizations, this system has a powerful command center with mobile capabilities that can keep you up-to-speed on your facility’s status at all times. CBRE ServiceInsight currently does not provide their pricing details publicly. If you are interested in purchasing their software solution, be sure to get in touch with the vendor for a quote.
Why Choose CBRE ServiceInsight?
- Powerful Command Center. Managing a facility requires streamlined communications and efficient documentation. CBRE ServiceInsight has a powerful command center that can help you do just that. It provides real-time notifications to keep your teams informed about the status of your facility as well as an easy-to-use online documentation that will make your data up-to-date and accessible to all parties interested at all times.
- Convenient Mobile Capabilities. If you have multiple places of business, chances are, you are always on-the-go. To make sure you are still keeping track of your operations while you are moving from one facility to another, CBRE ServiceInsight has convenient mobile capabilities. This feature will allow you to access your command center whenever you want, wherever you may be.
- Great Reporting and Analytics Tools. Gaining in-depth insight into the numbers that your operations are churning helps you realize its full potential. This is why this system has reporting and analytics tools that will simplify your data for you. This way, you don’t have to spend hours crunching numbers in order to understand how you can optimize your workflow.
7. Nexudus Spaces
Nexudus Spaces is a white label application built to help entrepreneurs manage coworking spaces. Created in 2012, this comprehensive facility management tool allows users to manage bookings, generate invoices, and even list events and sell tickets online. It is a fully integrated system equipped with access control and security features to protect your data. The system ca also support over 50 payment providers to simplify invoice generation. For pricing, Nexudus Spaces is free forever for up to 5 active members. To get a pricing for the paid plans, Nexudus Spaces has a price calculator available on their website.
Why Choose Nexudus Spaces?
- Secure Access Control. Your facilities are essential in helping you generate income. This is why it’s important for you to know how your space is being utilized and make sure that they are being used as intended. Through Nexudus Spaces’ access control, you can restrict or grant access to your space according to the bookings you have scheduled, making it easier to maximize your facility.
- Fully Integrated System. Other than offering tools to manage your coworking space, Nexudus Spaces is also a fully integrated system with plenty of features to reinforce other aspects of your business. It provides its users with CRM solutions, onboarding options, as well as help-desk tools to help you streamline your operations.
- Native Mobile Application. The Nexudus Spaces software comes with a native app that allows users to access their accounts via their phone, tablet, or any other mobile device. This makes it easier for facility managers to work on-the-fly when need be. On top of that, it can enable your members, employees, or clients book meeting rooms, update details, and make payments online.
8. Skedda Bookings
Skedda Bookings is a facility management application geared towards the easier booking of facilities. Ideal for handling meeting rooms, sports venues, professional studios, or coworking spaces, this system is known for its solid data security standards, great uptime and performance, as well as top-notch customer support. The only downside to using this application is that it might not be useful for companies looking for complete facility management tools because it has no compliance solutions or service request systems. If this is not going to be an issue with you, you may utilize Skedda Bookings via the Pro Pack wich costs $29/month. For smaller companies with up to 5 administrators, they offer the core features for free.
Why Choose Skedda Bookings?
- Booking Calendar. Facility managers need to be able to get a full visual overview of their space to be able to organize it properly. This is why Skedda Bookings has a unified booking calendar that allows you to see current reservations as well as make bookings directly into the calendar with just a few clicks. To make it even more convenient for you, this feature has a drag-and-drop functionality so you won’t have to re-enter booking details in case of adjustments.
- Customizable Interface. Your facility management operations are unique, which is why you need solutions tailored to your preferences. With Skedda Bookings’ fully customizable interface, you can easily modify the system to suit your operations. This way, you won’t have to rely on multiple applications to handle your bookings.
- Online Payments Made Easy. Skedda Bookings can process online payments via its Stripe integration which will cost an extra $19 on top of your subscription plan. This will allow you to receive payments from customers in different countries with ease. The system will even provide you with different payment approaches depending on your business model.
9. OfficeSpace Software
OfficeSpace Software is a simple, dedicated facility management platform built to help users manage their space without hassle. Offering a suite of tools that can work seamlessly together, this software lets you do away with error-prone manual processing in order to make way for fast and modernized strategies. Among the most notable features of this mobile-ready platform is its real-time business intelligence, reporting and analytics, and request management solutions. Should you be interested in this platform, OfficeSpace Software is available on a by-quote basis. The prices will depend on the number of seats in your organizations.
Why Choose OfficeSpace Software?
- Visual Directory. Running your office doesn’t have to be complicated. With OfficeSpace, you can get a live view of your floor plans. This way, you are always up-to-date regarding which employee sits where as well as what the status of your facilities are without having to make rounds in your workplace. It also comes with a resource tracking device that lets you keep tabs on other company resources such as printers, fax machines, and the like.
- Move Management. As you expand operations or make changes to your company, you will eventually need to relocate people or departments to other offices. To do this with ease. OfficeSpace Software has a move management tool that will let you manage all types of moves–no matter how simple or complex it may be.
- Space Management. Other than knowing where your employees are, you also need to be knowledgeable about how your space is being used. Using OfficeSpace Software’s space management solution, you can understand every detail of your workspace. This, in turn, helps you make smarter allocation decisions.
10. AiM Space Management
AiM Space Management is part of AssetWorks’ AiM Enterprise IWMS Facility management system. It was created to provide managers greater visibility, accountability, transparency, and optimization to their facilities. Equipped with best-in-class features for property management, asset management, human resources, time attendance, and content/document management, this system can process aggregate data as well as prioritize work orders for a more streamlined facility operations. If you think AiM Space Management is a good fit for your company, don’t hesitate to get in touch with the vendor to a get a quote.
Why Choose AiM Space Management?
- Centralized Asset Database. Managing numerous facilities can make record keeping difficult. With AiM Space Management, you will no longer have to deal with multiple information silos. The system will centralize all asset data and uses and organizes them according to however you want to see your information. This makes it easier for managers to pull documents when they need it.
- Integrates With CAD and Space Planners. Maximizing every inch of your facility requires maintaining accurate square footage information of your assets. Luckily, AiM Space Management is designed to integrate seamlessly with various CAD and space planners. This way, you can do a trial and error of how your space will look like without having to move equipment and office furniture around.
- Easy Contact Management. If you are using or are planning on using other AiM products, then this feature will come in handy for you. This allows you to link contact information across your platforms. By doing so, you can keep employee details up-to-date and be able to notify them about upcoming events like shutdowns or emergency tests easily.
11. ARC Facilities
ARC Facilities is a software designed to help managers and entrepreneurs get critical information about their buildings right at their fingertips. With tools for emergency preparedness, facility planning, and request management, this system allows users to efficiently manage operations and get the most out of their assets. It also provides intelligent data archiving to centralize your company’s critical information, making it easier to review any data from previous years. If you feel like this software is the best option for you, feel free to contact the vendor for pricing inquiries. You may also opt for their free demo to get a better grasp of the features they offer before committing to a subscription plan.
Why Choose ARC Facilities?
- Mobile-Friendly Dashboard. The ARC Facilities dashboard not only helps you get an overview of how your workspace is being used. It can also get you to your O&Ms, drawings, and warranties in a matter of seconds–no more sifting through piles of documents to find the files you need. The best part of this is that you can even access all of these on any of your mobile devices.
- Custom Navigation. Other than giving you quick access to your important facility management documents, the ARC Facilities dashboard can also be built around your building’s layout and information. Meaning, you can arrange your dashboard in a way that makes visualizing your facility easier for you and your team.
- Centralized Facility Information. Similar to the other software solutions on this list, ARC Facilities offers a centralized facility database that is accessible from any desktop or mobile device. Using this feature, you will no longer have to worry about duplicate information or having to check multiple databases in order to get particular files.
Infraspeak is a maintenance software built to reinforce technical operations. Easy to setup, fully flexible, and innovative, it is chock full of features ranging from building management to maintenance planning. On top of that, this facility management system is used by international organizations such as Siemens, Intercontinental Hotels & Resorts, Domino’s, and Holiday Inn Express, so you can be confident that you are investing in a reliable software. For pricing, Infraspeak is currently available in three plans: the Start package, the Pro package, and the Enterprise package. The first one currently costs €24/month while the two other payment plans they offer are only available by quote.
Why Choose Infraspeak?
- Preventive and Corrective Maintenance. Why wait for your employees to request for facility repairs when you can schedule regular maintenance sessions? Using Infraspeak, you can plan all maintenance routines ahead of time so you can focus your time and energy on execution and analysis. This way, you won’t have to spend money on hefty repairs as well as avoid downtimes.
- Asset and Building Management. Make sure that you are on top of the status, issues and economic information of all your assets. Through Infraspeak’s comprehensive asset and building management tools, you can oversee your buildings and locations in a single platform.
- Infraspeak Planner. More than a facility management software, Infraspeak also serves as a project planner for many companies. It allows complex teams with busy managers balance the tasks involved in day-to-day operations, making it easy to optimize their workflow.
Used by over 10,000 customers in more than 150 countries, 360Facility is a cloud-based software solution built to increase operation functionality. It can address the complex needs of specific industries, including: corporate real estate, healthcare, higher education, public sector, retail, telecom, and utilities. The platform offers tools for property management, asset maintenance, as well as real-time reporting to help you quickly identify issues in your facility and take corrective action before they get worse. For more information about the features and pricing details of this platform, be sure to speak with the vendor.
Why Choose 360Facility?
- Assessing Facility Conditions. Planning ahead requires facility managers to thoroughly assess their buildings and have collect data to back their reports. 360Facility fast tracks this process using their facility assessment tool. It will help users to plan, organize, and prioritize different aspects of future facility repairs by identifying trouble areas, suggesting resolutions, as well as calculating the budget necessary to push through with the change.
Document Compilation. Contracts, certificates of insurance, and other documents directly associated with your assets can get overwhelming. This is why 360Facility has a document compilation option that organizes these according to your preference.
- Convenient Vendor Management. You won’t always be able to rely on in-house experts for all your equipment needs and maintenance concerns. To make sure that you are providing your vendors and partners with secure access to work orders, assets, and properties, 360Facility has a convenient vendor management tool. This will help you keep track of vendor interactions without hassle.
WebCheckout is a comprehensive asset management platform that lets you keep track of all aspects of your resources. From installation, inventory planning, and monitoring to maintenance, repairs, and decommissioning, it combines specialized tools and single-purposed applications that will optimize and streamline your operations. This browser-based and mobile-ready system even has intuitive dashboards and digital calendars to reinforce your planning efforts. They have flexible payment options in the form of a perpetual licensing, SaaS, and enterprise plans. However, the prices are not listed publicly, so you’ll have to contact the vendor for details.
Why Choose WebCheckout?
- Mobile Inventory Solution. Manage institutional assets as well as your inventory on-the-fly using WebCheckOut’s mobile-ready interface. All you have to do is download their native application to your device or the devices of your technicians. This way, you can respond to the concerns of your employees whenever they need your help even when you’re outside the office.
- Streamlined Checkout. Your multiple facilities often use similar equipment, so it can be difficult to keep track of. For your convenience, WebCheckout is compatible with barcodes on various equipment and many forms of ID. This way, you can be assured that all your assets are traced and accountable.
- Configurable to Your Company’s Needs. Like other software solutions on this list, WebCheckout is a highly configurable platform, making it easy to tailor the system according to your unique needs. It can provide you with granular control of policies and authorizations as well as allow you to grant limited access to outsiders.
ARCHIBUS is an Integrated Workplace Management System (IWMS) used by companies in more than 190 countries. It offers cutting-edge features that allow you to mobilize your employees efficiently, utilize assets wisely, as well as plan your workspace effectively. Apart from its unparalleled tools, the system is also backed by industry experts who can provide users with assistance whenever they encounter issues with the platforms. For payment plans, ARCHIBUS currently doesn’t offer their prices publicly, so you’ll have to talk to the vendor for inquiries.
Why Choose ARCHIBUS?
- Central Database and Integration Connectors. Facility management is not limited to space planning and asset allocation. To help you collate all the data from the different aspects of your business, ARCHIBUS has a centralized database. It also offers integration connectors so that your existing ERP and legacy systems can be used alongside it. This prevents you from manually updating data across platforms.
- User-Friendly Interface. ARCHIBUS has a configurable interface, menu, and portal to suit the unique needs of your workflow. It can automate all your facility management processes as well as track KPIs from strategic dashboards. You may even back up plans with hard data using instant reporting.
- Online Training Courses Offered. No two facility management systems are alike. So, in order to help you get the most out of your investment, ARCHIBUS offers online training courses. These should allow you to better understand how the system works and how to make it work for you.
UpKeep is the first mobile-first maintenance application for facility and asset management teams. Trusted by over 50,000 users worldwide including Unilever, Yamaha, McDonald’s, and USDA, this CMMS can accommodate all of your work order management, task scheduling, barcode scanning, and inventory management needs. UpKeep is ideal for small businesses and startups because you can use the basic features of this software to handle as many work orders as you want for free. As your business grows, you may then opt to commit to subscription plans to get access to their advanced features. Prices that range from $29 to $79 per month when billed annually. There is also an UpKeep Enterprise option that is quote-based.
Why Choose UpKeep?
- Custom Web Portal. If you’re business model requires you to show your facility information with outsiders regularly, then UpKeep’s custom public-facing portal will be a boon for you. This feature enables employees and customers to make requests without downloading or creating an account. If they want to check on the status of their request, they can simply enter their email address to pull their order details.
- Smart Monitoring. UpKeep has close ties with the low-cost smart monitoring provider, Monnit. Because of this, users can integrate their system with tools that allow for real-time monitoring, notification-based information, and in-depth reports. This, in turn, will help facility managers to make smarter decisions on how to handle their assets.
- Real-Time Notifications. The business landscape is becoming more and more fast-paced. To keep up, you will need real-time notifications on everything happening within your facility. This feature will help keep you and all of your staff members in the loop about ongoing work orders, increasing collaboration within the workplace.
17. Rosmiman IWMS Global Site
Rosmiman IWMS Global Site is a collaborative system for managing real estate assets, infrastructures, equipment, and services. Fully customizable and adaptable to the needs of each client, this software can manage simple facility changes to distributing large assets. It is also equipped with tools for property, maintenance, workplace, and sustainability management. On top of that, it provides business intelligence tools to help you get detailed reports on data collected from your facilities. Rosmiman IWMS Global Site currently doesn’t have any pricing information available on their website. Should you be interested in this product, be sure to send your pricing inquiries directly to the vendor.
Why Choose Rosmiman IWMS Global Site?
- Sustainability Solutions. How do you know if you are maximizing your energy consumption and ensuring the sustainability of your operations? Most facility management platforms might not be able to tell you. But, with Rosmiman IWMS Global Site’s energy and sustainability management tools, you can get data-backed information that will let you know these exact details and help you resolve any problems related to it.
- Maintenance Management Options. Timing is important when it comes to many aspects of your business. Scheduling maintenance efforts is not exempted from that rule. To help you manage this efficiently, Rosmiman IWMS Global Site has tools that will allow you to plan all aspects of your maintenance and repair routines.
- Seamless Integrations. Rosmiman IWMS Global Site has a fully customizable system that can seamlessly integrate with third-party applications. This means, you don’t have to go through the hassle of finding supplementary facility management applications that are compatible with this platform. Just merge it with the ones you already have, and you’re good to go.
RecTimes is a facility management system designed specifically for sports facilities like ice rinks, soccer fields, swimming pools, or gymnasiums. Aiming to reduce administrative tasks while increasing accuracy and efficiency, this software helps users manage venue reservations, collect payments, and file bookings in one convenient platform. It even provides a complete and transparent scheduling system for your convenience. As for pricing, the scheduling module of this software costs $149/month. They also have a Full Control plan that costs $199/month and an Online Booking plan that costs $269/month.
Why Choose RecTimes?
- Real-Time Online Booking. Sports facilities often cater to numerous teams on a weekly basis. To make it easier for you and your clients to check the availability of your facilities, RecTimes has a simple calendar that accommodates real-time online booking. Through this, you can make a listing of your available spaces, provide your prices, and even automate tax calculations.
- Synchronized Invoicing. Integrated invoicing options that allow you to create, send, and manage invoices with just a few clicks. It is linked directly to your booking data and payment records so it is easy to manage. Customers can even gain access to these using an online portal to ensure transparency
- Great Facility Reporting. Like any other business, sports facilities also need to monitor the health of their assets. This is why RecTimes comes with a facility reporting tool that let users get quick filter reports, booking reports, invoicing reports, as well as booking data and system activity charts.
WebTMA is a maintenance management system that combines the power of CMMA and asset management in one convenient platform. It offers leading edge solutions so you can yield better ROIs from your facilities. Among its features are work order management, preventive maintenance management, inventory management, space management, procurement interface. If you think this software will suit your operations, be sure to get in touch with the vendor as they currently don’t provide their pricing information publicly.
Why Choose WebTMA?
- Scalable Facility Management Tools. Your businesses have changing needs. This is why you need scalable tools that can adapt to those requirements. With WebTMA, you get such features that can be accessed via the internet or your intranet. You can be confident that these solutions will be able to help you work on simple maintenance problems to large-scale facility issues.
- Multiple Optional Modules. WebTMA is a software that grows with your organization’s demands. This is why on top of having a comprehensive platform, they provide a set of optional modules such as fleet dispatching, facility scheduling, GIS integration, BIM integration, and other tools.
- Superior Customer Support. Other than creating robust software features, the technical experts at WebTMA also makes it a point to provide world-class process consulting, implementation, and training. This way, you can reduce the learning curve that comes with rolling out a new software system for your operations.
Mainly designed for production management, Prodsmart streamlines all production-related processes for faster workflows while ensuring that each product consistently maintains high quality standards. This software connects information from your production facilities to your back office to provide you with reliable data in real-time. Furthermore, it provides you with a crystal clear view of your production floor, complete with a comprehensive dashboard that lets you see and adjust tasks, schedules, and other responsibilities as needed.
Why Choose Prodsmart?
- Production floor transparency. With Prodsmart, you are up to date with everything that’s happening on your production floor. This includes information on your workers, policies, schedules, production progress, and more.
- Production insights. The software provides you with real-time data on your production floor, allowing you to better optimize your processes and recalibrate your operations on the fly.
- Intuitive and easy to use. It imposes a minimal learning curve and allows you to streamline complex production workflows with ease.
No doubt, facility management platforms can easily help you increase your building efficiency while reducing operating costs. By utilizing one for your company, you can easily improve the way you make business decisions. All you have to do is choose which one will mesh well with your unique needs and preferences. Hopefully, with our list of top 20 facility management software, you were able to kickstart your search.
Should you be looking for related software solutions, you should also check out our list of top ERP systems and our compilation of best workflow management tools. These offer in-depth analysis of the different systems available on the market that should guide you in choosing the best one for your company. Did we miss any facility management systems? If so, feel free to leave a comment below.