Top 10 Alternatives To Sisense: Leading Business Intelligence Software Systems
Sisense is a high quality business intelligence software solution that offers many great features to help your company analyze and process data. In this article, we’ll provide an overview of the key advantages offered by this software and then compare it to 10 solid alternatives you can consider. We’ll take a detailed look at the essential components of each business intelligence solution such as features, benefits, pricing, and top integrations.
What is Sisense?
Sisense is currently the leader in our business intelligence software category and our review team distinguished it with our Best Intelligence Software Award for 2016 acknowledging the great quality of its key features, customization, customer support and other aspects.
This solution lets you effciently join, analyze, and visualize the information they need to make smarter business decisions and craft viable strategies. You can use the app to unify all the data you need into visually appealing dashboards by utilizing the simple drag and drop user interface. In short, Sisense allows you to turn data into valuable insights and share them with your team members, clients, and business partners using the interactive dashboards.
If you want to try out the software on your own the vendor offers a great free trial plan. You can easily sign up for Sisense free trial here.
What benefits does Sisense bring to the table?
- It is powerful, yet easy to use.
- You can collect all information from all your sources and unify them into a single, accessible repository.
- You can generate rich and intelligent analyses utilizing powerful visual reports.
- Easy to use interface allows even non-techies to quickly get acquainted with the solution.
- The system is very fast as it maximizes the potential of 64-bit architecture, parallelization capabilities, and multi-core CPUs.
If you think Sisense does not offer what you require, there is no need to worry. You can take a look at the top 10 alternatives to Sisesne selected by our team. We’ll go over the main reasons why you could consider these applications instead of Sisense and vice versa.
Top 10 Alternatives To Sisense
GoodData believes that data should be easily available to all users and they should be able to base business decisions on actionable information. By giving people access to relevant data, GoodData believes they will innovate and expand their business, and get to know their customers better.
Therefore, GoodData goes beyond business intelligence to offer high value insights. It provides sophisticated analytics that companies can use to create new revenue streams. The app helps independent software vendors and marketers understand their clients’ needs and behavior.
Why use GoodData instead of Sisense?
- Offers valuable marketing analytics to understand your clients’ buying journey.
- You can use social analytics to link your company’s advertising costs to revenue.
- It is a complete cloud analytics app that integrates cloud data with your operational sources to uncover customer insights.
- Provides operational Insights that enhance decision-making efficiency.
- The Data Explorer feature allows IT teams to be proactive and set up new sources of data for analysts.
- Finally, you can use email sharing and collaboration to tailor and share insights with all important stakeholders.
Why use Sisense instead of GoodData?
- The innovative In-Chip engine allows you to ask any question and get immediate answers.
- The app’s Single-Stack architecture takes you from data integration to visualization with a single BI solution, eliminating the need to use additional systems.
- It covers the full scope of business analytics in one agile BI system.
- You can use this single app to prepare, analyze, and visualize any type and size of data.
Looker is a data-discovery application that offers an intuitive approach to data exploration. It provides a web-based interface that you can use to gain from the expertise of your data analytics team. They can create and share reports easily for the benefit of other functional groups. Thus, Looker helps businesses to drive their activities and decisions in the right direction.
Looker is a good alternative to Sisense as it offers flexible pricing and open API integrations. The interface is intuitive and the app is designed to eliminate data bottlenecks. More than 700 global companies use this solution to boost customer satisfaction and gain information from their website traffic. You can use the free demo to learn about the system’s features before you invest your money.
Why use Looker instead of Sisense?
- It is very easy to operate.
- The app helps organizations make smarter business decisions through real-time access to data.
- It enables and streamlines collaboration among users.
- The solution is accessible on any browser and mobile device.
- Data and reports can be shared via URLs or email, and can be easily integrated into different apps such as Google Docs and Excel, and even custom and third-party applications.
- Data can also be manually exported in .csv or text files.
Why use Sisense instead of Looker?
- Sisense offers a more extensive feature set.
- It analyzes data accurately and in real time.
- You can use Sisense’s REST API to seamlessly integrate the system with your other software solutions.
- Finally, you can utilize the user-friendly interface to visualize the data.
Domo is a top quality BI tool that offers a wide data set, connector support as well as useful social collaboration features. It is a reliable and robust cloud-based system designed to help companies find viable solutions to common business challenges.
Domo uses a single dashboard to help you view real-time data. The app’s displays, dashboard widgets, and interfaces are attractive. Plus, the dashboard widgets are useful as they incorporate creative data displays such as trend indicators, sparklines, and multi-part widgets. In short, you can use Domo to easily visualize your data and business intelligence, and get actionable insights for smart decisions.
Why use Domo instead of Sisense?
- It offers a flexible and broad range of data connection options.
- You can visualize your data any way you want.
- The app is uniquely social.
- It can be accessed anywhere, anytime, on any device.
- Domo provides enterprise-grade data and security controls.
- The vendor offers flexible and affordable pricing packages.
Why use Sisense instead of Domo?
- Sisense offers more extensive features.
- It manages complex, big, and disparate data.
- It removes the restrictions of traditional BI by offering all that you need in a single platform.
- The pricing system is quote-based which means you will be charged only for features you request.
Cyfe is an all-in-one dashboard application that enables you to track and analyze data scattered across all your online services such as Salesforce and Google Analytics. You can use the app to provide smart and robust dashboards to your employees and customers. The dashboards can help to keep your customers informed and enable them to view data in real time. Because of this you can minimize the reports you send to your customers, and share information instantly and securely.
What does Cyfe bring to the table? The plus points are many and they include unlimited users, Excel and CSV data dashboards, easy customization options for dashboards, good amount of data sources, and affordable and flexible pricing packages. Finally, the app integrates smoothly with other business systems and is therefore ideal for organizations that use complex and large software architectures.
Why use Cyfe instead of Sisense?
- It offers detailed insights on your SEO, SEM, web analytics, email marketing channels, and social media profiles.
- You can monitor multiple websites simultaneously as the app is packed with useful dashboards.
- It provides a vast range of pre-built widgets that help collect data from widely used services including Google Analytics and Salesforce.
- You can export/import data easily from virtually any application or system.
- The app offers top rate reporting as it summarizes data on detailed dashboards, compares it, and allows you to share it.
- Finally, you can use the TV mode for collaboration and meetings as it automatically rotates dashboards on your big screen monitor.
Why use Sisense instead of Cyfe?
- You don’t need huge IT investments and resources to manage complex data.
- The app makes optimal use of computational resources which eliminates the need to maintain enormous hardware or software stacks.
- Data is easily available to administrators and analysts, while IT employees are free to focus on more important tasks.
- You don’t have to use multiple tools as the app lets you build complex data models in a visual environment.
KISSmetrics is another good alternative to Sisense as it is a robust BI platform that lets you determine, track, and enhance vital business metrics. You can use the information to create actionable marketing strategies and efficient practices. Plus, you can utilize its sophisticated customer tracking and analyzing functionality as your advanced conversion rate optimizer. To top it all, the vendor offers flexible pricing schemes that make the app affordable for even small businesses and startups.
What makes KISSmetrics stand out? To start, it offers highly flexible custom data and an API that is easy to connect. Our review team likes the app’s structure as it focuses on people, tracks customer trends, and provides you with deep insight on your company’s business health. You can use the app to make smart business decisions and gain from market opportunities, while building a solid, professional reputation among your clients.
Why use KISSmetrics instead of Sisense?
- The app is designed for deep data tracking.
- It compares key metrics and automates updates.
- You can get deep insights on your customers enabling you to understand them better even before they buy anything.
- It remembers and stores information of all customers who use your services at least once.
- KISSmetrics is a people-centered system that provides deep and accurate insights.
- You can use this single system to create steady strategies without involving third-party apps and services.
Why use Sisense of KISSmetrics?
- Sisense offers a more extensive feature set.
- The app can easily scale to terabytes of data and thousands of users.
- Concurrent, ad-hoc queries get results in seconds, even when working with billions of rows of quickly changing data.
- You get the freedom to explore, filter, and drill down into data in any granularity independently.
6. SimilarWeb Pro
SimilarWeb Pro is a leading BI application that is known for its competitive web measurement and online intelligence. The platform offers website analytics tools to enable you to view the traffic stats for your websites. This allows you to craft traffic acquisition strategies for your various sites simultaneously. Overall, you can use the solution to track business health and opportunities, and make intelligent decisions.
SimilarWeb Pro’s insights help companies, analysts, publishers, and marketers to review their performance against competitors. They can compare website traffic and find new ways and opportunities to increase their traffic and grow their audience. It is great that the vendor offers a quote-priced system, where your price depends on your needs. Startups can make use of the handy free plan.
Why use SimilarWeb Pro instead of Sisense?
- You can use it to expand your website’s reach.
- The app is useful to large companies for their merger and acquisition activities as well as marketing expansion efforts.
- The app gives in-depth data insights on the performance of your business competitors’ website traffic and mobile apps.
- You can view specific details such as monthly visits, visit duration, bounce rate, and pageviews, along with geographic traffic details and audience interests.
- Plus, you can customize the reports to meet the needs of any industry.
- Other advantages are API integrations, custom reporting, professional support and services, and unobstructed multi-user access.
Why use Sisense instead of SimilarWeb Pro?
- The vendor offers reliable customer support via phone, email, and tickets as well as training for new users.
- The app can be set up and used entirely in-house.
- You can perform ad-hoc analysis of high volume data.
- Finally, you can execute complex business queries without SQL writing or programming.
Woopra is a customer analytics application that can help you to better understand your customers’ behavior across touch points and multiple devices including email, live chat, and help desk. The app uses this data to create profiles for every user, syncs data from multiple sources, continuously tracks activity on web and mobile, and automatically updates profiles in real time. The system also creates customer segments that update automatically as user behavior changes.
You can use Woopra’s customer profiles and segments to generate data-driven analytics to create retention reports, custom reports, and funnel reports. Plus, you can also create custom live dashboards based on your core KPIs. The solution integrates with numerous third party apps to enable you to use the data provided to automate triggered actions in your other app, such as displaying a piece of content or prioritizing a help ticket. The platform also sends real-time notifications to your mobile app and desktop when customers execute vital actions.
Why use Woopra instead of Sisense?
- It captures and consolidates traffic across all digital touch-points to provide a unique customer view.
- This helps businesses to better understand and track the entire customer journey.
- It interprets your loads of data and translates them into insights of people and their behavior.
- The app enables you to easily answer questions you may have on one customer or an entire segment.
- Businesses can create a complete individual profile of all their users.
- The AppConnect integration enables data collection across all your CRM, marketing automation, mobile, support, and social tools.
Why use Sisense instead of Woopra?
- Sisense offers more features.
- It consolidates, stores, and accumulates data.
- You can perform data mash-ups and data unification.
- The drag-and-drop interface is easy to use.
8. Salesforce Analytics Cloud
Salesforce Wave Analytics Cloud is a secure and robust cloud-based analytics app designed to help businesses implement quick, iterative exploration of data. It displays results via layers of dynamic visualization over underlying data sets. The presentation of information is optimized for mobile devices. Plus, the pricing packages are affordable for the needs of both small and large companies whichever deployment method they select.
Why is Salesforce Analytics Cloud special? The best part is it doesn’t just reveal relevant trends and drops in productivity, but also lets you why and how it happened. You can use this tool to make a plan and react rapidly in all situations, which is why it has become the favorite application of numerous companies.
Why use Salesforce Analytics Cloud instead of Sisense?
- You can select from on-premise or cloud-hosted deployment options.
- The solution can be used as a standalone service, or easily added to your Salesforce productivity suite.
- The app delivers data analytics via an engine that is built based on Salesforce.com’s platform and offers a wide range of benefits to users.
- The setup is easy and users need no training to process data properly.
- Uptime is guaranteed and the vendor uses numerous sophisticated security precautions.
- Finally, the app is perfect for big enterprises as it quickly processes large volumes of complex numerical data.
Why use Sisense instead of Salesforce Analytics Cloud?
- Sisense offers a more extensive feature set.
- It provides an intuitive ‘scriptless’ user interface.
- The app offers attractive visualization.
- It delivers interactive terabyte-scale analytics.
Tableau is a BI solution that helps companies visualize and understand their data. It allows businesses to quickly connect, visualize, and share data seamlessly on PC as well as iPad. You can create and publish dashboards, and share them with your team members and customers without needing technical skills. If you’re already using a Tableau service such as Tableau Server or Tableau Online, you can let data flow seamlessly from one app to the other.
Tableau Desktop is a self-service analytics system that allows you to look at data and answer questions quickly and easily. Tableau Server helps you to publish dashboards from your Tableau Desktop on any mobile device or web browser.
Why use Tableau instead of Sisense?
- It helps analyze data in a way that drives decisions in a profitable direction.
- The app allows you to connect it to a number of data sources you’re already using, and import and visualize data in a matter of minutes.
- It offers a much faster data analysis mechanism compared to its competitors.
- It is easy to use, and you can bring data for analysis with a few simple drag and drop moves.
- Collaboration features are offered to facilitate group analytics and ensure all team members are on the same page.
- Finally, Tableau investigates data in different ways, starting with large, conventional dashboards and ending with complex cloud-based source explorations.
Why use Sisense instead of Tableau?
- You can export data to Images, Excel, PDF, CSV and other formats.
- It identifies important metrics using filtering and calculations.
- The app handles data at scale on a single commodity server.
- It filters data by dropping fields on the canvas.
Birst is a cloud-hosted BI system that handles requirements of both production oriented BI and end-user data visualization and querying. This is termed the 2-Tier approach and Birst makes this possible as it provides data management architecture. The software can be utilized by all business users including IT staff, marketing reps, and executive managers.
What does Birst do? It gets your raw data, runs it through its Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) process, and then automatically creates a data warehouse, making your data ripe for analysis. The app allows access to data via reporting and visual analytics tools, providing you fast and detailed answers even to complex queries. The system integrates simplicity with power and is an ideal BI app for both small and large enterprises.
Why use Birst instead of Sisense?
- Birst offers a user-friendly interface for data discovery, exploration, and visualization.
- It links together the entire organization using a system of interwoven virtualized BI instances on top of a shared common analytical fabric.
- The app offers agility, speed, and self-service options.
- It provides control and security, and scale for large enterprises.
- The system’s integrated environment ensures all users get the same version of the truth, meaning they are all on the same page.
- It embeds predictive models into charts and dashboards making all data transparent.
Why use Sisense instead of Birst?
- It offers a wide range of widgets such as graphs, charts, and gauges.
- You can use single-sign-on to keep a single authentication mechanism.
- There are no limitations to data size.
- The app offers interactive browser-based dashboards.
|Pricing starts at $175/month. Large enterprises can get a quote.|
|Cyfe||Pricing starts at $19/month|
|KISSmetrics||Packages start at $220/month and go up to $700/month|
|SimilarWeb Pro||Packages are priced on quote basis|
|Woopra||Pricing starts at $79.95/month and goes up to $1,195.95/month.|
|Salesforce Analytics Cloud||Cloud apps are priced at $75/user/month and on-premise licenses start at $125/user/month.|
|Tableau||Tableau Desktop licenses start at $999 and go up to $1,999. The Tableau Server module is priced at $10,000 for a single 10-users module. Tableau Online charges $500/user/year including updates and 1-year support.|
|Birst||By quote only|