SmartScore™ System – A Detailed Look At Each Product
What makes our site really unique is our SmartScore™ system and our method of evaluating overall user satisfaction with the software. Our team of B2B and finance experts prepares a detailed and unbiased analysis of every solution’s main features, but they also pay close attention to other elements we realize are important to clients: collaboration features, customization, integration with other tools, customer support and mobility. All these elements are taken into consideration when calculating the final score (on a 1 to 10 scale) giving our users a great initial impression on how useful a product actually is.
Since different aspects of the product have different significance on the overall impression each factor has a different impact on the final score. Here are all the factors used in calculating the SmartScore and their score weights:
- Main Functionalities [20% of total score]
- Collaboration features [20% of total score]
- Customization capabilities [15% of total score]
- Available integrations [12% of total score]
- Ease of use [10% of total score]
- Quality of help and customer support [8% of total score]
- Security and data safety [5% of total score]
- Mobility [5% of total score]
- Media rating calculated based on reviews in other media [5% of total score]
Customer Satisfaction Algorithm™ – Find Out What Others Think
We know that a detailed review is in many cases not a deciding factor for many clients, and quite frequently reviews and experiences of other customers who used the same solution or service are what is really important. We emulated that dynamic known from traditional online shopping and not only did we implement a user review system that enables you to learn what other users think about the product but we also created a unique Customer Satisfaction Algorithm™.
The algorithm gathers user reviews, comments and opinions across a wide range of social media and calculates a satisfaction rating based on what people think about the product. This provides you with a transparent and reliable method to easily compare customer experience not only on our platform but across all the popular social media channels. Here’s how the algorithm works:
- It scans for customer reviews related to a product on social media, blogs and review sites
- All reviews are gathered into a database of opinions about the product
- Gathered reviews are processed by the alogrithm to identify key factors such as score, positive or negative keywords and other elements indicating satisfaction level of the user
- Based on these factors each review is analyzed and assigned a positive, negative or neutral level of satisfaction.
- Based on each individual review a total Customer Satisfaction Rating is calculated. A ratio of positive and neutral to negative comments is used to determine a final percentage rating.