Write A Guest Post For FinancesOnline
Here at FinancesOnline we often receive questions from people who want to write a B2B, SaaS or finance related guest post for our website. If you would like to contribute an article we have some guidelines you have to follow and a few requirements you will need to meet.
Why write guest posts for us?
Although you probably know why guest posts are a great idea here’s a quick summary of how you can benefit from becoming a contributor.
- You can share your ideas with thousands of people that visit our site every day
- You can tell people about your company and promote your brand
- You can get quality links to your own website
- You can establish contact with writers & editors that can surely be valuable in the future
What kind of content should you submit?
That is the essential part. Our site focuses on a specific range of topics so please make sure you read these submission guidelines carefully. We won’t be accepting guest posts that don’t meet the requirements listed below.
FinancesOnline writes primarily about B2B, SaaS and B2C related topics, but we also accept interesting and useful guest posts about other types of software and various online services in general including financial topics and solutions. You can consult our author profiles (Robin, Alex, Martin and Julia) to get more ideas on interesting content we published in the past. We are particularly interested in:
- News articles
- How-to guides
- Guides and other practical advice for businesses
- Case studies
- Summaries of recent research reports
- Information about startups
- Reviews of B2B products
- Opinion pieces
We’re mostly interested in articles related to specific types of SaaS solutions such as:
- Project management software
- Accounting and finance management software
- Binary options brokers
- Help desk software
- Hosting services
- Collaboration software
- CRM software
- Communications software
- File sharing software
- IT management, development and security software
- Marketing software
- Business intelligence software
- Customer support software
- Shopping cart and ecommerce software
- HR management software
- Sales and marketing software
- Learning management systems
Before you submit a guest blog post idea make sure you read through articles we have published in the past to get a good grasp of what type of content we use.
How long should your guest post be?
We have no strict limit on the article’s length. Just make it as long as it should be. That being said most post tend to have between 1000 and 1500 words. Anything less and the post is usually not detailed enough.
Do we have any guest post quality guidelines?
We do. First of all, if you want to add a guest post it must be original content that was not previously published elsewhere. Secondly, make sure it’s about something new that wasn’t already covered by dozens of other sites and authors. We are looking for unique, inspiring ideas and topics that will engage our readers. Using recent and unique information in your article is also a key factor.
How can you start to guest blog for us?
It’s simple, just fill out the submission form below and if your ideas are interesting we’ll get in touch with your within a few days. There’s no need to write a full article, it’s enough if you share your topic ideas and a general outline of the piece.