Highly Efficient Strategies That Improve SaaS Marketing Conversion Rates
SaaS brands have many important performance indicators to evaluate the effectiveness of their marketing practices including free trial registrations, feature usage, and sales conversions. This article provides tips for brands to improve their SaaS conversion rate.
1. Free Trial or Freemium Offering
Give customers a free trial of your offering to help them evaluate its features and value. The idea is simple. Engage your customers first and then motivate them to upgrade after they realize the product’s value.
2. Product Blog
You can use blogging to help customers learn about your product and its features. Blogging can help to generate leads as well as prospects from link and search referrals, and social media.
3. Discounts and Coupons
SaaS brands can use financial incentives to boost initial registrations as well as generate further sales leads. Coupons can be utilized for digital promotions (PPC ads, social, and email) as well as offline market assets (direct mail and brochures). They can also help to monitor the ROI of marketing campaigns.
4. Virtual Currency and Free Credits
SaaS brands can use free credits or virtual currency incentives to entice customers to register and try their product. Credits can also be utilized to provide rewards for application usage.
5. Product Documents and User Guides
User guides can help to build the trust of new users. They should be easy to access and navigate. User guides and product documents should be designed carefully and can help to retain customers.
6. Your Website’s Resource Area
This area should be easy to navigate and can be used to support customers. You can feature search-driven databases and blogs in this resource area.
7. Video Instructionals and Tours
SaaS brands can use video to recruit new customers. It can be utilized to build leads and engage existing customers. SaaS brands should focus on creating a video library of training resources to improve their retention rates over the long term.
8. Customer Forum
SaaS brands can offer a customer forum to help consumers understand your product better. They can use the forum to learn about customer problems and offer solutions to them. SaaS brands can also receive valuable feedback from customers through this forum.
Category: B2B News, Featured Articles
More Tips to Improve Your SaaS Conversion Rates
- SaaS brands can offer usage-based packages to make it convenient for customers.
- Realize how much your customers are willing to pay for your product and set its price accordingly.
- Send relevant emails at appropriate times to customers. For example, a dormant user can be enticed to continue using the product with a discount.
- Heavy users should be motivated to stay by extending their trial period if they haven’t subscribed to the product Communicate with users to understand their concerns. Find out why a user did not buy your product or upgrade.
- Finally, ensure your product is top quality, and improve it continuously to ensure high SaaS conversion rate.