Whether you are a data analyst, an engineer, or an entrepreneur, predictive analysis can play a crucial role in your day-to-day job. It may improve efficiency in the workplace, reduce business risks, detect fraud, and meet consumer expectations, ultimately giving you an edge against competitors.
No doubt, this type of business intelligence strategy can be of great help to your company. However, do you have the proper tools to implement it? In this article, we have listed the top 20 predictive analysis software available on the market. This should help you find platforms that meet your operational requirements, keep up with your pace, and fall within your budget.
Your industry experience and professional expertise may equip you with the skills needed to manage your business. However, these will not make it any easier for you to ensure that you are making the best possible business decisions. This is why many entrepreneurs invest in predictive analysis software to reinforce their operations.
It can reduce the time needed to collect data from multiple sources, filter data according to unique preferences, and analyze information using various methodologies and algorithms. Data may also be formatted in different visualizations, so you can present the information to your colleagues with ease. Most predictive analysis systems even have centralized repositories to store your data and robust API capabilities for hassle-free interface customization.
With this in your arsenal of business software solutions, not only will you make good decisions that yield more profit for your company; you will also be able to optimize your operations. These functions can help users predict customer trends, pinpoint potential performance issues, detect fraud, and more. If you still aren’t sure about the usefulness of this tool, consider the reasons why companies opt for it.
In a survey conducted by Deloitte on the Analytics Advantage, results showed that many professionals believe that analytics promotes better decision making (49%), ensures enablement of key strategic initiatives (16%), and fosters better relationships with customers and business partners (10%). Predictive analytics can also help businesses achieve competitive advantage (68%), find new revenue opportunities (55%), and increase profitability (52%). In fact, predictive analytics is seen to grow at a brisker clip than business intelligence software itself, at 22.9% versus 21.4% for the period 2019 to 2021.
Reap the benefits that this business intelligence tool has to offer by implementing one for your company. To help you narrow down your options, we have selected the 20 best predictive analytics software based on their usability, flexibility, scalability, and price range. We have also explained some of their strong suits, so that you will have a better understanding of what each product has to offer.
It is also important to note that predictive analytics is specific to business forecasting via data-driven analysis so it works best when used with other business intelligence tools. Take a look at our article on the purpose of business intelligence to learn more about these tools as well as their uses and benefits.
20 Best Predictive Analysis Software
Sisense is an agile business intelligence software created for all types of companies. Known for its easy implementation, this platform offers a full range of business analytics features that can help you outpace your competition. It is engineered to make complex data preparation and visualizations simple so that you can make better business decisions and intelligent strategies faster than ever. If you want to try its features at no cost you can easily do so when you sign up for a Sisense free trial here.
our Best BI Software of 2018 Award
This product also offers no coding, no clusters, and minimum IT, making it ideal for users with no background in programming. For your peace of mind, plenty of world-renowned organizations use this brand for their operations.These include Wix, the Salvation Army, Accenture, Fujitsu, GE, NBC, NASDAQ, Sony, and ESPN.
Should you be interested in adding Sisense to your arsenal of business software solutions, simply get in touch with the vendor to get a quote. You may also opt to register for a free trial first before committing to a subscription plan.
Why Choose Sisense?
- Core In-Chip™ Technology. The more data you are able to process, the better insights you are going to get. However, this might slow down your system. To help you process data 10 times faster, Sisense uses a core in-chip technology that allows their platform to have a scalable, memory-optimized, columnar database. This way, you can join data from multiple sources, build interactive dashboards and business intelligence reports while maximizing your existing devices’ capacity to store, compress, and access data.
- Open, Single-Stack™ Architecture. Every company has different analytics needs. With Sisense’s robust database, ETL, analytics, and visualization options, you will surely be able to manage and review your data however you want. This end-to end business intelligence software also has an open API framework that allows you to customize the platform to meet your unique requirements.
- Advanced Change Detection. Your data changes constantly. Sisense uses machine learning to help you find the right information even as your data is modified. Users just need to set the parameters by which they wish to monitor their data, making the process effortless.
2. Microsoft R Open
Microsoft R Open is a complete open source platform that focuses on statistical analysis and data science. Created based on the statistical language R-3.5.0, this platform is fully compatible with all packages, scripts, and applications that work with this version of R. Offering powerful features and a flexible interface, this software also provides an optional multithreaded performance. It can also support Mac OS, Windows OS, and Linux-based platforms, so you don’t have to worry about having to purchase new devices in order to use this product. Microsoft R Open is free to download, use, and share for your convenience.
Why Choose Microsoft R Open?
- Multithreaded Math Libraries. Microsoft R Open is equipped with multithreaded math libraries that allows common R operations to compute in parallel while reducing computation times. Because of this, the performance of R can greatly improve without requiring you to link it with multi-threaded BLAS/LAPACK libraries on your own.
- Fixed CRAN Repository. To ensure that incompatible R packages aren’t being installed on the same system, Microsoft R Open offers predictability by default. Upon installing this system, they ensure that every user of their product has access to the same set of CRAN package versions. This way, it is easier for you to share R codes.
- Complete Compatibility Support. Aside from being built to run on almost all types of devices and operating systems, Microsoft R Open is also compatible with R user interfaces including RStudio. On top of that, many developers have also contributed thousands of free add-on packages to the system, so that you may enjoy plenty of other capabilities for data handling, data visualization, statistical analysis, and the like.
3. Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Studio
Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Studio is an interactive programming tool for predictive analytics. This simple, scalable system combines the power of data science and cloud-based tools in order to help users create comprehensible reports based on different types of information. It also enables you to easily build, deploy, and share predictive analytics solutions with just a few clicks of a button. To help you infuse your model with enhanced algorithms and AI, this fully managed, browser-based platform also offers API capabilities. Great for startups and small companies, Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Studio has a free plan for those who only need up to 100 modules per experiment or 10 GB storage space. If you need more advanced features and more flexible capabilities, you may also opt for their Standard plan which costs $9.99/seat/month.
Why Choose Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Studio?
- Drag-and-Drop Authoring Environment. While everyone can benefit from predictive analysis, not everyone is adept at programming. This is why Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Studio has a visual drag-and-drop authoring environment does not require coding. This way, you can go from idea to deployment without hassle.
- Custom Coding Support. If you do have IT experience, on the other hand, then you may be pleased to know that this software has a database where developers can access a library of AI algorithms. This way, you can enhance predictive modeling according to your unique needs. In addition, this platform has hundreds of built-in packages and support for custom coding with R or Python.
- Easy Web Deployment. Always on the go? Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Studio is completely accessed via web. There is no need to install programs on devices, making this software as mobile as possible.
4. Oracle Crystal Ball
Oracle Crystal Ball is a spreadsheet-based application used for predictive modeling, forecasting, simulation, and optimization. Created for strategic planners, financial analysts, engineers, scientists, entrepreneurs, CPAs, marketing managers, venture capitalists, Six Sigma professionals, this system provides advance optimization and calculation capabilities for various industries. It also offers a plethora of tools that allow users to make tactical decisions to gain an edge against competitors. If you think this platform is for you, you may purchase it via perpetual licensing fee which costs $995/application user. For software update license and support, the vendor charges $218.90.
Why Choose Oracle Crystal Ball?
- Monte Carlo Simulation. The success of your future business plans relies on the accuracy and extensiveness of your analytics software’s predictions. This is why Oracle Crystal Ball has a Monte Carlo simulation tool that automatically calculates and records the results of thousands of different what-if cases at a time. This way, you can get a large number of forecasted outputs and probabilities without spending too much time calculating data.
- Convenient Data Sharing. Making sure that all your team members are also up-to-date on the findings of your system is also important. So, to help you present these findings in a more comprehensible manner, Oracle Crystal Ball can format them into graphs, charts, and other visualizations. This way, you can communicate the results of the analyses more effectively.
- Robust Business Intelligence Tools. Oracle Crystal Ball offers a number of robust business intelligence tools that can help you set up and analyze your models. Whether you need data analysis, batch fits, scenario analysis, two-dimensional simulation, tornado charts, or a correlation matrix, this software has you covered.
5. IBM SPSS Predictive Analytics Enterprise
IBM SPSS Predictive Analytics Enterprise is a business intelligence platform that can cater to the needs of different company types and sizes. Featuring descriptive and predictive analysis, data preparation, and automation, this software brings together advanced capabilities to help you apply statistical analysis to a number of operational processes. Whether you practice evidence-based medicine or human capital management, this platform will surely be able to help you make smarter decisions for your organization. It also supports open source integration that allows you to amplify analytical projects using R, Python, and other programming languages. For pricing, the vendor only offers this product on a by-quote basis.
Why Choose IBM SPSS Predictive Analytics Enterprise?
- Intuitive Interface. Other than having advanced tools that can do a number of activities all at once, it is also important to have a software that can scale up and down according to your needs. With IBM SPSS Predictive Analytics Enterprise’s intuitive and scalable interface, you wouldn’t have to worry about investing in a new system when your needs change. It also has an extensive library of machine learning algorithms and statistical analysis, so you can manage your data however you desire.
- Multiple Deployment Options. IBM SPSS Predictive Analytics Enterprise offers powerful model-building, evaluation, and automation capabilities that can be accessed in a variety of ways. Whether you prefer having it on-premise, via cloud, or as a hybrid, you can be sure that this software has deployment options for you.
- Open-Source Integration. While this software can provide you all the essential tools you need to perform predictive analysis, it may lack some specific features that you are looking for. To make sure you are able to amplify your analytical projects however you want, this platform supports open-source integrations via R, Python, and other programming languages.
Minitab is a business intelligence software used to graph and analyze different forms of data for companies, organizations, as well as educational institutions. Great for both statisticians and individuals without expertise in statistics, this platform has easy-to-use tools that let you perform predictive analysis in a simpler manner. For pricing, Minitab offers three licensing options. The Single User plan is available for $1595 if you need a new license. If you need an upgrade for an existing license, the vendor only charges $895. They also have an annual multi-user plan and an academic pricing package that are both by quote. These are inclusive of free technical support.
Why Choose Minitab?
- Reliable Assistant Feature. Your ability to read data plays a crucial role in determining areas for improvement in your operations. If you can precisely interpret data analysis results, then you are likely to come up with more effective measures to boost your processes. However, if you are new to using analytics, this can be tricky. To help you, Minitab has an assistant feature that will walk you through the process.
- Instant Insight Tools. Ensure that your business decisions are based on updated data using Minitab’s instant insight tools. This feature automatically displays data on the program’s dashboard so that users can monitor their statistics in real-time.
- Customer Training Options. Are you new to using predictive analysis tools or business intelligence tools in general? Worry not. Minitab offers customer training options to aid you in further analyzing derived statistics. This way, not only will you find out how to use the features of their program but also get information on how to carry out data analysis for your business.
7. Wolfram Mathematica
Wolfram Mathematica is system designed for modern technical computing. Known for its powerful technical capabilities and ease-of-use, this single, integrated system covers the breadth and depth of technical computing. It has a variety of tools for business intelligence, supports seamless cloud integration, and provides a coding language that is easy to read, write and learn. Wolfram Mathematica offers licensing plans for government agencies, educational institutions, and other industries. Prices may range from $945/year to $5300 depending on the features you will be needing and your preferred deployment option.
Why Choose Wolfram Mathematica?
- Wide Variety of Analytics Tools. Do you need to perform predictive analytics? Perhaps you need different kinds of data visualization options? Whatever the case, Wolfram Mathematica can provide the tool that you need. The platform has over 5000 built-in functions covering all areas of technical computing.
- Industrial-Strength Capabilities. On top of its plethora of capabilities, Wolfram Mathematica has robust, efficient algorithms that can be applied to various areas. It also has industrial-strength functions that can perform simple calculations, large-scale problems, and everything in between.
- Built for Compatibility. No matter the device you have at your office, the language you use for programming, or file format you use to share your data analysis, you can count on Wolfram Mathematica to work as you intend. It is built to be compatible with more than 180 file formats, various programming languages, APIs, databases, and devices.
8. SAS Advanced Analytics
SAS Advanced Analytics is a predictive analysis program offering innovative algorithms that can help users solve all types of problems. This platform increases the bottom line and reinforces competitive advantage, identifies the likelihood of future outcomes based on historical data, and detects and prevents fraud. It can also be used for data mining, statistical analysis, forecasting and econometrics, text analytics, optimization, and simulation. SAS Advanced Analytics currently does not offer their pricing information publicly. If you are interested in purchasing this program, don’t hesitate to get in touch with the vendor.
Why Choose SAS Advanced Analytics?
- Industry-Specific Data Mining. The data that you gather should be easy to organize and present, or else your readers won’t understand your message. SAS Advanced Analytics can help you through its intuitive data preparation tools as well as its dynamic charts and graphs. Thus, you take the guesswork out of building stable and accurate models, and users spend less time scoring new data.
- Top-Notch Statistical Analysis Tools. The SAS Advanced Analytics software allows you to analyze customer data, sales numbers, supply chain operations, and other calculations. You can also apply quality-tested algorithms. This way, you can analyze the past, describe the present, and predict the future.
- High-Quality Forecasting Solutions. Forecasting processes can be a hassle, so this tool streamlines them for you to help you focus on the most important, high-value decisions. With this platform giving you the power of forecasting, you can perform large-scale, automatic forecasts as well as time series exploration. Even without prior knowledge about writing code, you generate better forecasts with less manual intervention. It also has a virtually unlimited repository that provides models for a wide range of behaviors.
9. Anaconda Enterprise
Anaconda Enterprise is a modern, dynamic software platform enabling organizations to develop, govern, and automate data science and AI pipelines from laptop to production. Scientists can run large-scale model deployments on high-performance production clusters. Anaconda Enterprise is also part of a centralized browser-based notebook collaboration with integrated data science environments like the Jupyter Notebooks and JupyterLab. Anaconda Enterprise is available for download on Windows, Mac, and Linux devices, but there is currently no pricing information available on their website.
Why Choose Anaconda Enterprise?
- Scalable Distributed Computation. Anaconda libraries are available across Hadoop and Spark clusters. Distributed computation resources are offered for project editing and user-deployed data science apps. You can also scale this feature up or down by adding or removing cluster nodes.
- Extensive Data Science Package. An on-premise data science package repository includes control packages, versions, and tools used by data scientists and analysts. License filtering and license audit reports are available for your convenience. Additionally, Anaconda Enterprise requires event logging and auditing of the package, project, and deployment activity. This way, the security of your work is guaranteed.
- Powerful Security Options. Do you need to keep your data away from prying eyes? Anaconda Enterprise works with enterprise-grade identity providers, such as LDAP, AD, SAML, and Kerberos. It is also equipped with secure network communications, end-to-end TLS/SSL encryption, role management options, and access control tools to keep your data secure.
10. TIBCO Statistica
TIBCO Statistica is a data science platform that helps businesses gain access to smarter analytics solutions. As an entrepreneur, you make analytically fueled decisions; therefore, you need to process complex problems faster and infuse gorithms everywhere to ensure insights become optimal outcomes. Uncover new business opportunities, revenue streams, and monetization of assets for a sustained competitive advantage. Prices are not displayed publicly, so reach out to the representatives of TIBCO Statistica to learn more about its pricing.
Why Choose TIBCO Statistica?
- Innovative Analytics Solutions. Create models with the latest deep learning, predictive, prescriptive, AI, and analytical techniques. You can also rapidly prototype new techniques with built-in analytics and open-source that provide flexibility and fast exploration of models.
- Governance-Backed Data Science. TIBCO Statistica helps business users and data scientists collaborate; by offering reusable templates that can be deployed, monitored, and controlled in production. This ensures best practices, privacy, and security with model management and governance.
- Open-Source Interface. It is painstakingly difficult to find a good analytics software that will cater to all of your operations’ needs. By investing in a platform with a customizable interface, you can tailor a program’s capabilities according to your requirements. This is why Statistica works with R, Python, and Scala scripts in-database or at the edge.
11. TIBCO Spotfire
A leading business intelligence solution, TIBCO Spotfire offers top-of-the-line predictive analysis tools for small and medium-sized businesses. It is also equipped with scalable executive dashboards, data analytics, data visualization, and KPI push to mobile devices. For pricing, TIBCO Spotfire is available in four different editions: Spotfire Cloud, Spotfire for Amazon Cloud Services, Spotfire Platform, and Spotfire Cloud Enterprise. The first two packages are priced at $200/month and $0.99/hour respectively while the last two plans quote-based.
Why Choose TIBCO Spotfire?
- One-Click Statistics. Get in-depth reports exactly when you need it through TIBCO Spotfire’s one-click statistics. This feature allows you to quickly run contextual calculations via descriptive statistics, similarity clustering, correlations, fitting, and forecasting tools. Just choose how you want your data to be processed and you’re good to go.
- Great Reports Storage. While checking the overview of reports on a dashboard is faster and easier to do, there’s a chance that you will need to take a look at the complete data analyses in the future. To make sure that these reports are within reach no matter when you need it, TIBCO Spotfire saves the complete analyses and stores them within the system.
- Works With Existing Platforms. Unlike other predictive analysis platforms, TIBCO Spotfire is designed to connect to existing data functions that are written in R, SAS, MATLAB. This prevents you from having to spend on new devices or auxiliary platforms and enables you to use assets that you may have stored in your existing systems.
12. RapidMiner Studio
RapidMiner Studio is a visual workflow designer built for data scientists. Primarily used for prototyping ideas, designing predictive models, and maximizing data science productivity, this system uses machine learning and a variety of integrations to boost data analysis efforts. RapidMiner Studio offers three subscription plans priced according to the number of logical processors you need, the amount of data you need to use, and the number of productivity features you want. Prices range from $2500 to $10,000/user/year. For those who only require the essential predictive analysis tools, you may also opt for their free plan.
Why Choose RapidMiner Studio?
- Simplified Data Exploration. Processing data is confusing as it is. To help you simplify and speed up how you explore and understand your data, RapidMiner Studio offers different statistical overviews. It has a powerful chart engine that offers more than 30 visualization options. Whether you prefer analyzing bubble charts or tree networks, this system can format your data the way you want.
- Reliable Data Cleansing. Unnecessary data may slow down your system and even affect your analyses. With RapidMiner Studio’s data cleansing capabilities, you can identify and remove duplicates, detect anomalies in calculations, as well as standardize data processing protocols.
- Powerful Validation Capabilities. RapidMiner Studio is the only visual workflow designer offering model validation techniques. It enables users to run cross validation and split validation procedures as well as visual evaluation techniques, so that you can ensure the accuracy of your data analysis efforts.
13. KNIME Analytics Platform
KNIME Analytics Platform is an enterprise-grade, open-source solution for data analysis. Offering over 2000 modules and a wide set of advanced algorithms, this software also has a comprehensive range of integrated tools that will allow you to perform various data processes. It is known for its fast deployment, scalable interface, and intuitive features. Using these tools, you can find new potential in your data, get insights, or predict possible business outcomes with ease. KNIME Analytics Platform currently does not offer their pricing details publicly, so if you are interested in purchasing this software, you need to contact the vendor for more information.
Why Choose KNIME Analytics Platform?
- Powerful Analytics Features. On top of their selection of data analytics features, KNIME Analytics Platform also has an arsenal of native nodes, community contributions, and tool integrations. These can help you boost your data analysis efforts and with the software’s open API capabilities, you can even extend the functions of the system for better collaboration, automation, and deployment
- Comprehensive Data and Tool Blending. Having all of your data analysis materials in one place can increase your productivity, streamline your workload, and reduce the time you spend on analytics. With KNIME Analytics Platform, you can combine all your text files, databases, documents, images, and Hadoop-based data in the same workflow.
- Practical Productivity Functions. Predictive analysis involves a number of processes other than actual data analysis. To help reinforce your operations, KNIME Analytics Platform offers productivity functions such as metanode linking, local automation, and workflow change comparison.
DataRobot is an AI-driven enterprise platform equipped with world-class automated machine learning. It aims to help entrepreneurs maintain a laser focus on measurable impact to earnings and address more projects more efficiently via business intelligence. For your peace of mind, the system is built around the knowledge as well as the best practices of leading data scientists to provide users with unparalleled levels of automation. If you are interested in using this software for your data analysis you need, just contact the vendor for pricing information.
Why Choose DataRobot?
- Easy-to-Use Platform. Taking out the guesswork in data analysis is simple with DataRobot’s intuitive web-based interface. This feature lets you perform calculations and complete reports regardless of skill level and machine learning experience. It even has a drag-and-drop interface and built-in visualizations to help you gain insight into your data without all the lengthy processes.
- Complete Machine Learning Ecosystem. The growing ecosystem of machine learning algorithms can be quite difficult to keep up with especially if you’re not a data scientist. To help you, DataRobot is constantly expanding its database of best-in-class algorithms from R, Python, H20, Spark, and other sources. This way, you can be sure that you are getting the best possible tools for your data analysis.
- Parallel Modeling Engine. No matter the size of the datasets you regularly process, DataRobot can provide you with the features you require. It has a massively parallel modeling engine that can easily scale to a large number of servers. With this, you can explore, build, and tune machine learning models with ease.
15. Dataiku DSS
Dataiku DSS is a collaborative data science platform trusted by reputable companies such as GE, Sephora, Unilever, and the Fox Networks Group. Created for data scientists, analysts, and engineers, this platform allows users to explore, prototype, and create their own data products using cutting-edge technology. From data wrangling and mining to data visualization and workflow deployment, this system has everything you need to reinforce your analytics needs. It also has scalable collaboration tools such as integrated document sharing and change management, making it great for teams. For subscriptions, Dataiku offers a free plan inclusive of basic features. For more advanced tools, you may also opt for the Enterprise Plan. However, there is no available pricing information for this as of the moment.
Why Choose Dataiku DSS?
- Highly Flexible Interface. Whether you prefer coding or clicking in configuring your data science projects, Dataiku DSS can provide you with solutions. It is equipped with a drag-and-drop tool but it can also support the use of notebooks such as R, Python, Scala, Hive, Pig, or Spark. This way, you can work with whatever method you are comfortable with.
- Data Preparation Made Easy. Preparing, cleaning, and enriching your data can be quite difficult when you are not equipped with the right tools. To help you, Dataiku DSS can profile your data visually at every step of the analysis process. You may even choose to interactively chart your data using over 20 templates provided in the system.
- REST API. Dataiku DSS has a REST API that allows you to bundle your whole workflow as a single deployable package. This, in turn, gives you access to real-time predictions. With this feature, you can easily monitor live data with a dashboard and even enforce some data validation policies like model metrics, data consistency, and other factors that you believe is pertinent to your operations.
16. FICO Predictive Analytics
FICO Predictive Analytics is a platform built for all types of individuals. Whether you are a business manager or an analytic scientist, this software can help you create targeted decisions using in-depth analytics and fast model implementation. It is equipped with a wide variety of data preparation, analysis, and visualization tools that can be tailored to your unique needs. In addition, the company behind the software is a leader in predictive analytics for more than 50 years, so you can be sure that they can provide you with new BI techniques to solve a wide range of business problems. Should you be interested in this product, be sure to get in touch with the vendor for pricing information.
Why Choose FICO Predictive Analytics?
- FICO Scorecard Technology. Your data means nothing if they are not comprehensible. This is why this software is equipped with patented algorithms and a scorecard technology that can optimize data analysis and visualization for you. It also has the capability to help you generate predictive scores that are highly interpretable and palatable even to business users.
- Big Data Processing. No matter how large or complex your data sets may be, FICO Predictive Analysis can process them however you prefer. It is equipped with a range of analytic tools that can take both structured and unstructured data, and quickly prepare, cleanse, analyze, and report them based on different kinds of approaches.
- Neural Networks. FICO Predictive Analytics pioneered the use of neural network. This feature can transform sets of inputs via linked, directed, and weighted interconnections into a set of model outputs. Coupled with the patented customer profiling techniques of this platform, this tool is extremely helpful in the area of fraud detection.
GoodData is a comprehensive analytics platform created for professionals from various industries. It combines the power of marketing analytics, social analytics, and predictive analytics in one system to help users get operational insights that can yield smarter business decisions. The system also integrates with a large number of applications to let your data be processed as seamlessly as possible within your corporate software system. GoodData offers subscription options, however, they do not provide the pricing information publicly. If you are interested in this product, be sure to get in touch with their representatives for more details.
Why Choose GoodData?
- 360 Data Overview. Data can be collected from various sources within your business. To help you consolidate these information, GoodData offers a 360 data overview tool that connects multiple data sources for holistic customer insights. This way, you no longer have to look at separate reports or documents in order to gain an understanding of the different aspects of your business and how they are interconnected.
- Completely Mobile-Ready. Does your business require you to travel from one place to another on a daily basis, leaving you little time to monitor operations from your office? If so, GoodData will be a boon for you. This platform is completely mobile-ready, making it a great option for users who are always on-the-go. This allows them to perform, view, or share any data analyses they need whenever they want, wherever they may be.
- Agile Data Warehousing. Because GoodData handles large data sets, the platform is equipped with agile data warehousing options. This allows users to have central repositories of integrated data from multiple sources, wherein they can clean, integrate, and consolidate data for faster reporting and analysis. In turn, this greatly improves predictability and productivity.
Radius is an analytics software built specifically for revenue-driven marketers. Offering a self-service AI, real-time business graph solutions, and over 50 billion dynamic signals, this platform can help you resolve a number of marketing and business intelligence concerns. From weeding out bad data to providing unparalleled segmentation, Radius can certainly provide you with multiple solutions that will help your company meet revenue goals. You may even integrate it with a wide variety of third-party applications like Pardot, Salesforce, Facebook, and Twitter to further boost your predictive analysis efforts. For pricing, Radius currently doesn’t offer subscription or licensing details on their website. If you would like to purchase the product, you’ll have to speak with the vendor for information.
Why Choose Radius?
- Powerful Network of Record. Your company’s data constantly grows and changes. To help you keep it organized and free from unnecessary information, Radius has a powerful network of record. This feature combines and refines your data into a single, comprehensive source of truth for B2B data.
- Predictive Intelligence. Bridging the gap between raw data and actionable insights need not be difficult. With Radius’ predictive intelligence, AI-driven audience recommendations, and precise segmentation, you can easily get valuable data that can be used to plan future business strategies. These may include predicting potential buyers, building pipelines that drive sustainable revenue, determining the ideal time to reach out to specific prospects, and more.
- Multi-Channel Support. Unlike the other platforms on this list, Radius is built primarily for marketers. This is why it has a multi-channel support option that can help you put audience intelligence into action across any platform that you desire. This may include telesales, email, social media, or other channels.
19. Buxton Analytics Platform
Buxton Analytics Platform is a tool that uses predictive modeling to help users make fact-based decisions for their businesses. Using advanced analysis, custom modeling, and SCOUT technology, this software can help you determine a variety of factors that may affect your company. It can pinpoint your best customers, evaluate sales performance by location, monitor your performance, as well as find out your business’ potential. No pricing information is provided for this software as of the moment. So, if you think this is the platform for you, kindly get in touch with the vendor for subscription or licensing options.
Why Choose Buxton Analytics Platform?
- SCOUT Technology. Buxton Analytics Platform focuses heavily on simplifying predictive analysis by consolidating your data. To do this, they offer a SCOUT technology that provides you with a centralized view of your information. Using this, you can forecast sales, evaluate performance, and create strategies based on accurate, up-to-date data that is consistent across all your business’ departments.
- Advanced Data Analysis Tools. Like the other software solutions on this list, Buxton Analytics Platform also has built-in data analysis tools. These will allow you to make custom reports, perform advanced data processing, as well as create in-depth analysis of all types of data that you can collect from your operations.
- Competition Reporting Options. Other than demand analysis, demographic reports, and traffic count tracking tools, Buxton Analytics Platform also has competition reporting options. This way, you can pinpoint competitor locations, understand their presence in your trade areas, and compare how your business fares against them.
20. Funnel Science
Funnel Science is primarily designed to improve and optimize one’s sales funnels. This predictive analytics solution utilizes the power of artificial intelligence to identify roadblocks that impede sales and marketing strategies in each funnel in order to maximize opportunities and ultimately boost revenue and profit. Tracking all client movement in each funnel is made easy as it centralizes sales funnel tracking across all communication channels. This also helps you generate more accurate reports to help you optimize your strategies. Contacting the vendor is a must to get a quote, but expect to spend from $100 up to $10,000.
Why Choose Funnel Science?
- Centralized tracking. Efficiently track all client movement across all communication channels in multiple sales funnels on a single platform. Data gathered can be dissected for gathering actionable insights and recalibrating of strategies.
- AI-powered predictions. The platform is able to determine various factors that negatively and positively affect your operations. Essentially, it provides you with essential data so you can make the necessary adjustments for optimizing your sales funnel.
- Landing page optimization. Gain a better understanding on what makes your landing pages attractive to users and its synergy in converting visitors.
Predictive analysis has become extremely helpful for many entrepreneurs, especially now that the business landscape is increasingly becoming fast-paced. By investing in a software that is dedicated to this purpose, you can easily carry out data-backed tactics and optimize the way you utilize your resources. Just be sure to purchase one that meshes well with your operations and is flexible enough to meet your business’ changing needs.
Hopefully, with our list of top 20 predictive analysis software solutions, you were able to find options that can work seamlessly with your business model while improving your data analysis efforts. If you are looking for other platforms that have a wider scope than predictive analytics, you should also check out our article on the top vendors of business intelligence software. This should help you gain a better perspective on the various types of data science solutions that you may implement for your business.
Other Recommended Solutions
- Salford Systems SPM. A suite of data mining and predictive modeling features that meet the requirements of data scientists, miners and modelers handling data sets of any size, including analytical, predictive and descriptive models. Business and organizations with dedicated business intelligence teams will find the platform robust and adhering to a high level of accuracy.
- Leadspace. An AI-powered data management solution for marketing and sales teams, which helps them find and qualify prospects and, essentially, increase customer base. The platform allows them to connect to leads and deals at every stage of the buying cycle using targeted account lists, segmentation and sales data intelligence, among others.
- GMDH Shell. A predictive analytics solution using an algorithm based on group method of data handling or GMDH, an approach used by top organizations like NASA, GE and Honeywell to analyze historical data for forecasting. The platform is highly intuitive, it analyzes the correct model structure for your data sets and allows for 1,000 variables during processing at breakneck speed.
- Veera Predict. A predictive analytics platform for sales that helps you mine historical data from various data sources. The solution is user-intuitive, even non-technical users can generate predictive modeling fast.
- JungleWorks Kato. A geospatial analytics software ideal for structuring a business analytics journey, from data collection to predictive outcomes. The solution features robust analytics dashboard with customized KPIs to match your requirements.
- Angoss Knowledge ENTERPRISE. A business intelligence and data analytics solution with powerful data processing tools, featuring a proprietary in-place data analysis functionality that allows for analyzing distributed data without leaving a big data environment. The platform also allows you to access open source machine-learning libraries.
- Zilliant IQ. An AI-powered data analytics platform suitable for B2B companies seeking to enhance customer lifetime value and, essentially, increase profits. The software complements your tools for finding organic growth opportunities, benchmark optimal product pricing and create targeted accounts.
- BigSquid Kraken. Utilizing machine learning into data and analytics investments, the platform helps you generate operation insights, scale business intelligence and nurture collaboration on insights between disparate teams like marketing and product. Key features include a Repurchase Propensity, Lead Scoring, Utilization Forecast, Employee Retention and Inventory Forecast.
- Lavastorm Server. A data management and analysis solution that doesn’t require complex coding or data preparation, it suits casual business users while I.T. teams find it robust and flexible. It utilizes agile Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) and Analytics, which allows it to process huge data volumes at top speed.
- TIMi Suite. A suite of data mining tools ideal for banking, insurance and telecom industries. The platform features key modules such as ELD functionality, complete algorithms documentation and OLAP reporting.
- CMSR Data Miner. Formerly StarProbe Data Miner, this rule engine and data miner tool features predictive modelling and in integrated workspace, ideal for creating advanced models through deep learning techniques. It suits companies with huge databases and want to mine insights for better business decision.
- Emcien. It uses machine-driven predictive analytics with a self-learning environment, making it suitable for both casual users and data analysts. It automates the prediction process and can handle datasets from edge technologies like IoT, making it a must-have tool for product development and sales and marketing.
- PrediCX. It features a text classification engine that manages unstructured text data volumes such as chatbot interactions, product reviews, warranty claims and help desk tickets. It is an important tool to help your customers to take the “next best action” throughout customer experience journey.
- Algolytics AdvancedMiner. A comprehensive platform that supports a variety of analytical tasks including creating statistical models, clustering analysis and variable importance analysis. Using drag-and-drop tools it allows for an intuitive way of defining complex analytical processes and perform numerous data operations at once.
- Trove. A useful data mining tool for personalizing offers and increasing conversions. The solution can help you predict customer behavior and model insights based on more than 650 firmographic and demographic attributes.