Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions are becoming popular among customers and enterprises. As a result, the SaaS market is growing fast with the high demand. This is not surprising given the many benefits of using this type of service. In this article, we provide effective tips for SaaS marketing that can help to boost your sales. You may also want to check out some more SaaS advertising ideas here to gather an even more effective array of interesting B2B marketing strategies to use.
Try to implement these B2B marketing strategies and concepts to boost your SaaS marketing campaign.
First, draft clear objectives and goals for your marketing effort. A recent study in Finland reveals that customer acquisition cost is the key performance indicator in SaaS marketing. Therefore, be clear about what you wish to achieve, and the cost involved, to improve the effectiveness of your marketing campaign.
It is important to monitor and use cloud technology trends while creating SaaS PR and marketing campaigns. To get the attention of your target audience, link your product to important happenings in the field of cloud technology.
SaaS customers are more likely to heed the feedback and reviews of third-party analysts and your existing customers. Therefore, use case studies and customer testimonials to make your marketing message more impressive.
Use analytics to track the performance of your campaign. Include measurements like ROI to gauge the effectiveness of your marketing campaign and make improvements as required.
Mobile users are a huge market that is increasing by the day. Therefore, target capabilities and messages at this segment to get ahead. Your ads should be aimed at tablet and mobile web browsers especially if your sales process has eCommerce potential. Ensure your SaaS product website is mobile responsive to connect with customers and provide them accessibility with their mobile device. Mobile responsiveness can hugely improve your conversion rate.
More Tips for Successful SaaS Marketing
- Read this guide on places for effective SaaS advertising
- Email marketing is an important part of eCommerce. Greater than 60% of mobile phone conversions occur via email marketing.
- Understand and apply social media trends to boost your marketing.
- Webinars can be another vital tool for SaaS marketing.
- Remarketing can aid in bringing back users to your offering.
- Programmatic advertising is a fast-growing strategy in SaaS marketing. Advertisers are estimated to spend $4.66 billion on this strategy this year.
- Search marketing can boost lead generation and offer robust click through rates (CTR). A research study reveals that traffic from search engines provide higher CTR compared to direct and internal website traffic.
FinancesOnline is available for free for all business professionals interested in an efficient way to find top-notch SaaS solutions. We are able to keep our service free of charge thanks to cooperation with some of the vendors, who are willing to pay us for traffic and sales opportunities provided by our website. Please note, that FinancesOnline lists all vendors, we’re not limited only to the ones that pay us, and all software providers have an equal opportunity to get featured in our rankings and comparisons, win awards, gather user reviews, all in our effort to give you reliable advice that will enable you to make well-informed purchase decisions.