Windward Studios: No. 1 In Document Creation Software
Our score: 8.6
User satisfaction: N/A%
Billions of documents, presentations and spreadsheets are created every single day by businesses around the world. You can just imagine the chaos if there would be no system to streamline and tie all this content together. It is imperative that resources and processes to handle company document and content be done efficiently. A major step in this direction is to use a document management system (DMS) and one of the top tools available is Templafy.
Our team was impressed with Templafy and gave it high marks for its quality features and robust capabilities. If you’d like to see the software in action for yourself the vendor offers a convenient free trial plan that will let you try out all the key features on your own.
Templafy is a business solution that integrates commonly-used office apps to create brand documents. You’ve probably been through it and know the frustrating process of using different software to create different documents, and everyone else in the company from managers to employees do the same, resulting in a heap of confusion and losing the company’s brand and image in the process. Now you can do away with that and create a range of company-compliant and on-brand files from a single platform. With this integration feature and the ability to utilize document templates, you can maintain a consistent corporate look across all company documents and digital assets such as letters, presentations, contracts, forms, quotes, memoranda, emails and communications, among others. Templafy allows a quick and more convenient way to manage, update, control and share business document templates and brand assets throughout your business organization.
Templafy’s Unique Selling Point
Templafy prides itself as a unique content management platform that keeps all office documents aligned with the company’s professional image and internal branding efforts. With plenty of templates and documents required for the smooth functioning of daily business operations, Templafy is seen as a smart solution for handling document anarchy.
Since it is cloud-based, Templafy can address the needs of businesses in any industry, whether they are large, medium or small enterprises. Departments handling sales and marketing, human resource, legal, administration and IT can greatly benefit from this software to make sure all company documents are created consistently with the most up-to-date content. Templafy can be extremely useful for these particular areas of your organization:
- Marketing & Communications – numerous documents and business files are generated everyday by various employees from different teams and departments using a variety of devices and platforms. Keeping them all on-brand can be a daunting task. Templafy reinforces brand value and preserves company reputation by ensuring all employee-created content is compliant, current and professional.
- IT – it can easily implement company-wide document template management strategy that is readily accessible across multiple devices, apps, browsers, and operating systems.
- Human Resources – in a dynamic organization, people come and go, affecting company policies and contracts which need to be changed or updated, often manually. Templafy reduces this tedious process by helping manage HR content.
- Legal – business today is constantly changing, making it difficult for the legal team to keep pace. Outdated or incorrect information on contracts and agreements can prove to be costly and put the company at risk. Templafy helps ensure the legal compliance of company content and guides the legal department in its workflow.
- Sales Team – frontline salespeople are sometimes hampered by inefficient processes, repetitive tasks and intermittent changes to the approved company assets. This impacts on sales. Templafy integrates with all office platforms to provide sales teams with best practice content to enable the faster closing of sales.
- Administration – Templafy saves time and cuts down on repetitive processes, boosting admin’s support role to management, the organization and the business especially when creating presentations, spreadsheets and other similar documents.
Benefits of Templafy
With templates, automation features, real-time updates and cloud technology, Templafy facilitates compliance of content assets with the company’s brand and legal guidelines. The software enables the following:
- Greater productivity – since document creation is streamlined, workflows automated, and the software integrates with other office apps, everything needed to create everyday, on-brand, best practice document is right there in the Templafy task panel.
- Personalization – each user can create documents with the most up-to-date professional and personal information already there within the document. An individual can have multiple personal profiles in order to work from different offices or locations.
- Best practice documents – the software allows you to analyze popular templates to get a better grasp of what your employees need. Likewise, it always applies the latest version best practice documents every time a document is opened.
- Integration – business documents can be created in a snap without leaving the office suite you’re now using. Templafy works along with MS Office, Google Docs, SharePoint and other commonly used document apps. Add-ons can also be locally installed in Word, Excel and PowerPoint to further expedite creation of documents.
- Always stay on-brand – the software can check that brand guidelines are being followed to ensure that employees professional looking and approved template designs when creating their work. This guarantees that all documents and presentations comply with the latest professional, corporate look.
- Enterprise-scale email solutions – an asset library of email templates all within Outlook allow users to have multiple email signature profiles giving them the ability to switch between brands, locations and languages, as needed.
- Accessibility – as with all cloud based solutions, Templafy can be accessed from different, multiple devices like desktops, tablets and smartphones. With a centralized file location, all documents are updated in real time.
- Security – while proprietary content is saved in the cloud or local storage and templates are stored in the Templafy system, all access requires authorization. The levels of permission can be adjusted and set for departments, teams and individuals. Templafy also integrates with your preferred authentication service.
- Centralized administration – all brand assets are retained in one place so that employees use uniform and correct templates. Any updates on templates are quickly reflected and users are immediately notified of any changes without the need for additional installation or offline synchronization. Cloud storage means that files are saved and updated in real time and can be accessed whenever needed.
- Easy setup – 4 simple steps and you are up and running with Templafy: admin uploads templates and company data; Templafy organizes all data and prepares each template, adapting logos, languages and profile information for every user; user selects template and Templafy pulls in all relevant data and applies correct visual and legal standards; and, from any device, user loads customized business document directly into their preferred office platform.
- Future-proof – Templafy adapts to new environment. It’s attuned with Office 365 and Google Drive updates to give you the latest version. And if your business is not yet utilizing cloud technology, it is easy to transition with Templafy to get up to speed.
- Flexibility – Templafy can be fully tweaked, giving you unprecedented levels of adjustment to accommodate your design, language, location and legal needs. Even the UI can be spruced up to carry your corporate look.
Pricing of Templafy
Templafy has three price points aimed at small, medium and large companies. Prices are set on a monthly, per-user basis with a separate one-time setup fee.
- Essential – $320 per month + $3.22 per user/month + $320 setup fee
- Professional – $857 per month + $2.15 per user/month + $857 setup fee
- Enterprise – $3,216 per month + max. $1.07 per user/month + $3,216 setup fee
There is also a great free trial plan that you can use to try out the software first.
Is Templafy For You?
Despite its cost, forward-looking enterprises have embraced Templafy for good, seeing that its advantages redound to greater productivity, effectiveness and efficiency particularly in the critical daily business process of document creation and management. If you have aspired to simplify and automate document procedures and workflow, with consistency and clarity, without losing sight of your brand but even reinforcing it company-wide, then you cannot go wrong with Templafy. It stands on its promise of solving document anarchy once and for all.