InMotion Hosting No. 1 Software
Our score: 9.2
User satisfaction: 98%
Investing in dedicated hosting services may seem like a luxury that only large enterprises and high-earning businesses can afford. However, you’ll be surprised to know that you don’t have to spend a fortune just to reap its benefits.
Dedicated hosting is a type of internet hosting that lets a user lease an entire server that is not shared with anyone else. It is great for building an online presence, storing company documents online, and optimizing business processes. Whether you wish to create an official website for your business or build a central file repository for your operations, these servers can provide you with the secure network you need to modernize your business.
Unlike shared servers, this high-performance web hosting option allows you to get better uptime and security and exclusive bandwidth. Moreover, many dedicated servers give you the freedom to modify it depending on the needs of your business or the requirements of your industry.
However, with the many hosting service providers out there, it can be confusing to choose one that suits your business. To help you narrow down your options, we have compiled the 20 best cheap dedicated server hostings according to the quality of features they offer.
Choosing a Dedicated Server
Are you browsing for dedicated servers for the first time? Perhaps you are looking to replace your current servers? Whatever the case, it is important to note that no two web hosting platforms are the same. To make sure you are investing in a server that will be able to handle what your company requires, be sure to take some of these factors into consideration:
- High Speed, High Bandwidth. No customer wants to wait too long for a site to load. In fact, a webpage must load in 1000 milliseconds to maintain their attention. This is why you need a high-speed server with a bandwidth that can support the amount of information you wish to transfer to and from your site. In addition, be sure to check if the server can guarantee a high uptime percentage.
- Large Storage Capacity. You will be using your website for a long time, so it’s best to find a server with a large storage capacity. On top of that, the server you choose should have reliable backup and recovery options. This way, you won’t have to worry about losing any data if ever you experience network failures.
- Secure Server. More than 30,000 sites are hacked on a daily basis. Make sure you choose a server that can protect your data and provide you with up-to-date security features. Some of the most common security tools that you might need are RAID technology and DDoS protection.
- Robust Features. Find out what comes with the web host’s packages. Be on the lookout for root access, good bandwidth, large disk space, and a dedicated RAM. You should also choose one with extensive customization solutions and flexible management options.
- Customer Support. It is inevitable for you to encounter difficulties as you set up and maintain your website, so it’s important to find a hosting provider that offers good customer support. Plenty of hosting service providers offer 24/7 technical support; however, if the server you’re interested in does not offer this, you could check if they have a resource portal you can refer to for your inquiries.
- Value for Money. Just because you are not splurging on a dedicated server it doesn’t mean you should settle for subpar options. Be sure to check if the web host will be able to provide you with affordable features without compromising on quality.
- Company Background. Many software solutions are often created to meet the needs of a particular industry even though they offer services that other businesses need as well. The same rule applies to dedicated servers. By learning the specialization of the company that manages the server you’re interested in, you can gauge if they will be able to cater to the needs of your industry. To get a better background on the companies behind the services mentioned below, our list of best web hosting companies might be able to help you.
Now that we have discussed what makes a good web hosting service, you can now start browsing for the ideal one for your company. To get you started, we will be providing you with a list of the most affordable yet robust dedicated server hostings available on the market. There is also a comprehensive dedicated hosting price comparison for your reference.
20 Best Cheap Dedicated Server Hostings in 2019
1. InMotion Hosting
InMotion Hosting is a web hosting service that caters to different businesses, especially small and medium-sized companies. Offering shared hosting and VPS hosting, they also offer quality dedicated servers. InMotion Hosting’s basic plan can handle up to 500GB SSD or 1TB 7.2 HDD, 5 dedicated IP addresses, 6TB of monthly transfers, and unlimited bandwidth. It also includes a RAM of 8GB DDR3 ECC, RAID technology, and a free launch assist. They offer three monthly billing plans according to storage space, bandwidth, processor type, and RAM. Prices range from $99.99 to $229.99. You can also visit InMotion website for specifics of their pricing plans.
Why Choose InMotion Hosting?
- Offers 99.99% Uptime. Reliability is the name of the game when it comes to web hosting. With InMotion Hosting’s stellar uptime, you can ensure that your website will be accessible to your clients at all times.
- Supports Up to 15 Free IP Addresses. The Tier 1 network of InMotion Hosting can handle up to 15 free IP addresses depending on the plan you availed. This gives your business the advantage of SSL certification, a private DNS, as well as FTP services.
- Multi-Layer Defense. InMotion Hosting servers are equipped with Corero-based multi-layer defense. This protects your website from different types of online attacks.By utilizing this, you won’t have to worry about security breaches, unexpected network outages, and similar problems.
Hostwinds offers top-grade hosting solutions suitable for all requirements and needs, with packages available affordable prices. They have data centers equipped with generators, redundant A/B power and temperature-controlled system to ensure smooth website operations for all users. For peace of mind, the vendor has a 99.999% uptime guarantee and uses a back-up power source to avoid any downtimes. Users can benefit from round-the-clock tech support, should they require any assistance or encounter issues when using the Hostwinds servers. This provider also offers a 100% money back guarantee if the platform fails to meet your expectations.
Why Choose Hostwinds?
- Optimal efficiency. It offers a 99.999% uptime guarantee. The vendor also offers a 60-day money back guarantee
- Easy website transfer. The vendor allows users to transfer their website’s servers with ease, reducing downtime and expenses.
- Quality customer support. The vendor provides 24/7 live chat and email assistance as well as self-service technical support via knowledge bases.
HostGator is a web hosting platform built specifically for Wordpress. They are known for providing superb dedicated servers that are simple enough for private individuals and powerful enough for large enterprises. HostGator’s basic plan for its dedicated servers offers a bandwidth of 10TB, a storage capacity of up to 500GB, a RAM of 4GB, and 2 IP addresses. This is available for both Linux and Windows OS. With their subscription packages currently on sale, you may avail of HostGator’s basic subscription for only $79/month while their elite package now costs $109/month.
Why Choose HostGator?
- Flexible Server Configurations. Setting up HostGator servers according to your needs is easy with its flexible configurations. It also has both HDD and SSD hard drive options for your convenience.
- World-Class Customer Support. HostGator offers 24/7/365 technical support via phone, chat, and email ticket system. They also have an online support portal containing more than 500 video tutorials and 700 articles. This way, you can get answers to any inquiries you may have about your server.
- Managed and Semi-Managed Options. Do you want full control of your site but wish for the web host to assist you with basic configuration issues? Perhaps you prefer to have the web host to handle all the technical requests you have? HostGator offers managed and semi-managed options, so you can handle your server however you want.
4. GoDaddy Hosting
Trusted by millions of customers worldwide, GoDaddy Hosting is a leading provider of various hosting options. They are known for their sitebuilder plans, but they also offer good dedicated servers for Linux and Windows. Their economy package, which is the most basic one, can handle up to 1TB of storage, 3 dedicated IP addresses, and a RAM of 4GB. It also has an unmetered bandwidth. This costs $69.99/month but it increases to $169.99/month upon renewal. As for the Value plan, the Deluxe plan, and the Ultimate plan, they cost $99.99/month, $109.99/month, and $129.99/month respectively.
Why Choose GoDaddy Hosting?
- Completely Scalable. GoDaddy Hosting servers can be upgraded at any time without have re-provision. This way, you can easily adjust your website to accommodate more clients as your business grows.
- Provides Root Access. Want to edit server files, install PHP, or add modules? GoDaddy Hosting provides root access to their servers. This allows you to toggle with its system without needing administrative permission from the web host.
- RAID-Enabled. GoDaddy Hosting offers RAID-1 with their Windows dedicated servers. Storing data on multiple disks and linking them to make your OS view them as a single entity, this feature provides you with a higher degree of data security.
Bluehost is a cloud-based hosting platform that prides itself in having an easy-to-use interface and low pricing plans. They offer different types of dedicated servers. Their standard package can handle a storage capacity of 500GB, a bandwidth of 5TB, 3 IP addresses, and a RAM of 4GB. They also offer a Premium plan, the most expensive of their three packages, that offers 1TB storage, 15TB bandwidth, 5 IP addresses, and a RAM of 16GB. BlueHost offers only three plans with prices ranging from $79.99 to $199.99.
Why Choose Bluehost?
- High-Performance Servers. Custom-built by expert engineers, Bluehost servers use state-of-the-art technology and open source technology to give their users the best possible experience. Highly configurable, their servers can be configured to your heart’s content without much fuss.
- Instant Provisioning. Unlike most dedicated servers, Bluehost does not take hours or days to activate. They can provision dedicated servers immediately, so you can start setting up your website as soon as possible.
- Easy Storage Upgrades. Did you suddenly run out of storage space? With Bluehost’s enhanced cPanel, you can add hosting storage in real-time without requiring administrative permissions.
iPage is an eco-friendly web hosting platform for businesses, nonprofit organizations, as well as individuals who want personal websites. They offer a variety of dedicated servers depending on the requirements of your sites. iPage offers a Startup plan that can support a bandwidth of 5TB and 3 IP addresses. It also has 500GB storage capacity and 4GB RAM. For those needing larger servers, this web host has servers that can handle up to 1000GB storage, 15TB bandwidth, 5 IP addresses, and 16GB RAM. Their pricing ranges from $119.99 to $191.99 monthly.
Why Choose iPage?
- Free Domain Registration. iPage offers free domain registration for one year. Great for startup companies and small firms with limited financial resources, this will allow you to save money as you start your website.
- Complete Customization Options. Having an easy-to-use control panel and complete freedom over your hosting environment, iPage lets you create and maintain your website however you desire. On top of that, this web host provides instant provisioning and seamless migration options.
- Managed Support Available. Building a website is no easy feat both for those with web development background and those without. This is why iPage offers managed support so you can get the assistance you require whenever you need it.
A leading VPS provider, HostFav also offers cost-effective dedicated servers that are secure and scalable. HostFav’s two cheapest options are their 2 x Intel Xeon E5530 Quad Core and Intel Xeon E3-1240 v3 4 Core servers. The former has a bandwidth of 10TB and a RAM of 15GB while the latter can support a bandwidth of 10TB @ 100Mbps and a RAM of 8GB. These cost $69.99/month and $59.99/month respectively. They also have larger servers that can support up to 72GB RAM that is priced at $99.99/month.
Why Choose HostFav?
- Redundant Networks. Network failures are inevitable, but that doesn’t mean there’s no way for you to protect your site from it. With HostFav’s redundant networks, you can ensure the availability of your site in case of unplanned network outages.
- Reliable Migration Assistance. HostFav provides hands-on assistance to their clients not just through customer support. They can help you migrate your VPS server from other providers, so you won’t have to worry about technical difficulties that might result from the incorrect handling of the server.
- 24/7 Customer Support. If ever you run into problems with your dedicated server, HostFav offers 24/7 tech support. With their fully trained in-house experts, you can be confident that you are in good hands.
Dreamhost is a hosting service preferred by many WordPress users because of its easy installations and free setup. They offer secure dedicated servers offering powerful features that you can configure depending on your needs. For those who only require a basic server, Dreamhost offers one at $169/month that has a storage of 1TB, unlimited bandwidth, and 4GB RAM. If you will be needing one that needs to handle more processes and data transfers, you may also opt for their premium package costing $249/month
Why Choose Dreamhost?
- Fully Protected Servers. Other than being password protected, Dreamhost servers are equipped with DDoS protection. This allows you to defend your site from a range of threats without interfering with legitimate traffic flows.
- Unlimited Bandwidth. While Dreamhost may seem more expensive compared to the other web hosting services on this list, their rates are justified by the features you get from each package. All of their servers are not only equipped with DDoS protection and RAID 1 storage; they can also support unlimited bandwidth.
- Custom-Built Control Panel. All Dreamhost servers come with top-of-the-line control panels that you may adjust to fit your needs. This will allow you to easily manage all your domains, websites, and email addresses in one platform.
InterServer is a popular web hosting platform that offers powerful functionalities at low prices. Ideal for WordPress sites, InterServer top-of-the-line equipment for its servers to ensure user satisfaction. All InterServer plans offer up to 250GB of storage and 5 IP addresses. These all come with zero setup fees, managed support, migration assistance, 24/7 uptime monitoring, and 4-hour provisioning. As for the RAM, they offer servers with 1GB, 8GB, and 16GB. The prices of their plans range from $50 to $340 per month depending on the type of processor you wish to use.
Why Choose InterServer?
- 100% Uptime Guarantee. InterServer understands how important your servers are to your business–whether you are using it as an online shop, as a website, or as an information repository. This is why they monitor their servers 24/7 to ensure 100% uptime for you.
- Supports Various Operating Systems. InterServer offers operating systems according to your website needs and application requirements. Whether you prefer Unix, Linux, or Windows, you can rest assured that they have the options you are looking for.
- Customizable Servers. InterServer lets you configure their plans according to your needs. They can provide custom solutions including load balancing, hardware firewall, SAN/NAS and other hosting solutions. This way, you can get a server that matches your exact needs.
Namecheap is a hosting service provider dedicated to simplifying website creation for individuals with no programming or coding background. Available for website owners and startups worldwide, Namecheap has Single CPU, Multiple Core Servers as well as Multiple CPU, Multiple Core servers. The former offers up to 16 GB DDR3 RAM, 1TB storage, and 100TB bandwidth. These cost from $58.88 to $149.88 per month. As for the latter, it offers up to 64GB DDR3 RAM, 4 x 1 TB HW Raid 10 storage, and 100TB bandwidth. The prices for these servers range from $259.88 to $379.88.
Why Choose Namecheap?
- High-Performance hardware. Namecheap has Supermicro rackmount-based servers. These are equipped with energy-efficient Intel processors, hot swap drive bays, enterprise-edition hard drives, and ECC RAM. This allows them to carry out continuous high performance service in a datacenter environment.
- Multiple Server Management Options. Namecheap offers self-managed, managed, and fully managed server options. Whether you prefer letting your own team of experts handle it or have the experts at Namecheap take care of the server for you, they have your needs covered.
- Tier IV Phoenix Datacenter. The dedicated servers of namecheap are hosted using a Tier IV Phoenix datacenter. It offers redundant networks and security systems, making it ideal for housing multiple servers.
Established over 26 years ago, 1&1 is know one of the most well-known web hosting solutions for companies in North America and in Europe. They offer secure, high-performance servers tailored to the different needs of businesses. 1&1’s cheapest dedicated server has a 500GB storage capacity, 100Mbit/s bandwidth, and 2GB RAM while their most expensive one can handle 4000GB storage, 1Gbit/s bandwidth, and 64GB RAM. They have seven types of server plans ranging from $39.99 to $349.99, all of which can support unlimited traffic, full root access, unlimited websites, and unlimited email accounts.
Why Choose 1&1?
- Easily Accessible Online Storage. 1&1 allows users to access their data anytime and anywhere using their online storage. For those who are always on-the-go, they also have a mobile online storage option.
- Complete Security Features. Apart from being hosted in a high-performance data center, the 1&1 servers have an external Cisco-based IP firewall for your peace of mind. They also have SSL certificates so you can secure your customers’ data according to the latest safety standards in data encryption.
- External Domain Integration. If you happen to have a domain that is registered with a different company, you can choose to integrate it with your 1&1 dedicated server. This way, you won’t have to settle for a different domain.
HostDime is a privately owned firm hosting more than three million domains globally. They are known for providing fully-managed dedicated servers that is suitable for large businesses. Offering Dual-Core, Quad-Core, Dual Quad-Core, and Dual Deca-Core servers, HostDime provides a minimum of 120GB SS of storage, 10TB bandwidth and 8GB RAM. Their plans range from $160/month to $800/month depending on your RAM requirement.
Why Choose HostDime?
- Comes With Free cPanel License. An official cPanel license distributor, HostDime offers their best-in class control panels for Linux servers free of charge. This allows you to maintain your sites easily in one powerful interface.
- Equipped With CORE Client Portal. All HostDime clients using their fully managed dedicated servers have access to the CORE client portal. This lets you to make remote reboot requests, perform RDNS configuration, get instant licensing, access server statistics, as well as get in touch with their helpdesk.
- Protected by Security Shields. Other than providing you with post-production security features, HostDime also implements pre-production security measures. All their servers are subject to a five-point inspection before being deployed.
Known for its low-cost plans and extensive site-building options, iPower is a web hosting service ideal for small companies and individuals with personal websites. They have dedicated server plans that costs from $119.99/month to $191.99/month. All of their plans come with free domain name registration, free marketing credits, personalized email and 24/7 technical support. Their standard plan is inclusive of 4GB RAM, 500GB storage, and 5TB bandwidth while their premium package has 16GB RAM, 1000GB storage, and 15TB bandwidth.
Why Choose iPower?
- Managed but Independent Control. While iPower servers are fully managed, they facilitate independent control for users. This way, you can get optional root access, as well as the ability to install applications without any restrictions from the web host.
- Cloud-Based Flexibility. iPower is completely cloud-based. This allows users to benefit from instant resource provisioning, seamless migration, as well as scale up your server as you please.
- Unlimited Domains. If you are looking to host several domains or build extensions of a particular domain for your website, then iPower will be a boon for you. It can support unlimited domains, subdomains, POP3 accounts, and MySQL databases.
Host1Plus offers top-tier web hosting solutions trusted by Avast, Authoritas, BraveWay, and other companies from different industries. They have three dedicated server plans priced according to processor, storage capacity, and RAM. They work on various operating systems and provides different CPU options. Prices range from $160/month to $190/month. Their basic server offers 16GB DDR4 ECC RAM, 1TB storage, and 10TB bandwidth.
Why Choose Host1Plus?
- Enterprise-Level Servers. The enterprise-level dedicated servers of Host1Plus are fully customizable. You can adjust them according to the priorities of your business, the amount of traffic you are expecting, as well as the intensity of the workload of your company.
- Reliable Data Centers. Host1Plus has Tier 3 classified data centers equipped with smart fire detection systems, sustainable energy innovations, and physical security systems. All of their data centers are also ISO-certified for your peace of mind.
- Top-Tier Hardware. Host1Plus collaborates with reputable companies like Dell, Intel, Supermicro, and Toshiba. This allows them to leverage top-of-the-line technologies to provide you with best-in class web hosting solutions.
15. Hawk Host
Hawk Host is a hosting service provider offering self-sustaining solutions for its users. While they mostly focus on shared web hosting, they also offer semi-dedicated hosting servers. These are available in two pricing plans: Nestling which costs $19.99/month and Talon which is priced at $49.99/month. The Nestling plan can handle 20GB disk space, 2GB RAM as well as unlimited bandwidth and additional domains. On the other hand, the Talon plan offers unlimited disk space, unlimited bandwidth and 2GB RAM.
Why Choose Hawk Host?
- Affordable Plans. Hawk Host probably offers one of the cheapest plans on this list. This is primarily because of their semi-dedicated hosting scheme. By limiting the number of users per server, they are able to maintain the speed, security, and uptime of each server while keeping their prices low.
- Uptime Guarantee. Hawk Host guarantees 99.9% uptime for all their servers, and many users choose them because of this. This is why they maintain the performance of their servers at all times. However, if their uptime goes below the promised percentage, clients may claim compensation by opening an SLA ticket.
- Optimized Network. Are you expecting a huge number of website visitors on a daily basis? Hawk Host servers have 2 CPUs and SSD powered servers to optimize their network. This makes their servers ideal for handling high traffic sites.
YesUpHost is a web platform known for its flexible hosting options. They have a selection of dedicated servers with a minimum storage capacity of 500GB, bandwidth of 10,000 GB, and 16GB DDR3 RAM. They also have plans with unlimited bandwidth and 32GB DDR3 RAM for those who are expecting to handle more traffic. For pricing, YesUpHost plans offer monthly packages ranging from $89 to $999 monthly.
Why Choose YesUpHost?
- Fast Connections. Similar to other dedicated servers, YesUpHost guarantees stable uptime, fast connections, and low latency. Their servers also guarantee an immediate response time, so you won’t have to worry about your lags and similar technical difficulties.
- Complete Access to Server. Are you looking to manage your server on your own or through in-house tech experts? YesUpHost offers complete access to the core functions of your server, so you can easily toggle with it to suit your requirements.
- Low Rates. Does your company have limited financial resources at the moment? Perhaps you simply don’t want to spend too much on dedicated servers? YesUpHost allows users to save up to 25% on their dedicated hosting options. This is because they make it a point to offer a lower rate than any other provider.
ServerHub is a global web hosting platform offering best-in-class features for businesses of different sizes. If you are looking for a basic dedicated server, ServerHub offers a plan at $129/month that is inclusive of 240GB SSD storage, 10TB bandwidth, and 16GB DDR3 RAM. For those who can splurge a little more, they also have an option that costs $1188/month. This package can handle up to 2x1TB SATA storage, 100TB bandwidth, and 64GB DDR3 RAM.
Why Choose ServerHub?
- Rapid Deployments. ServerHub values your time. This is why they guarantee to deploy standard servers in under 60 minutes whenever you purchase from them. According to them, the only time they are unable to carry out quick provisions is when the server is out of stock or custom order.
- Remote Reboot Available. If, for any reason, you need to reboot your server, ServerHub allows users to do this on-the-fly. You can choose to soft reboot it or hard reboot it without having to contact their tech support.
- Globally Unified Network. The ServerHub has a fully optimized network with ip to 40G single backbone uplinks. This allows them to mirror their network mesh across their data centers around the world.
A hosting service provider, XLHost provides a secure, high-level network that can remain fully functional even in the most extreme conditions. They offer single processor, multi-processor, and storage/virtualization dedicated servers for varying purposes. With this web host, you can get access to a minimum of 1TB storage capacity, 10,000GB bandwidth, 5 IP addresses and 16GB RAM for only $84/month. They also offer a dedicated server plan that can handle up to 4TB storage with RAID-6 and a RAM of 32GB which is priced at $769/month.
Why Choose XLHost?
- Free Setup. Upon purchasing a server from XLHost, they will provide you with a free setup assistance, full root access, as well as 24/7 technical support. This way, you can be confident that you are getting the most out of your investment.
- Best-in-Class Enterprise Hardware. Equipped with an advanced IP network, XLHost also uses best-in-class enterprise hardware from well-known companies in the industry. They partner with firms such as Seagate, Supermicro, Intel, and Dell to ensure a better customer experience for you.
- Easy CMS Installations. XLHost can easily be used with a number of content management systems. Be it Drupal, Joomla, Mambo, WordPress, or SSL, their servers can easily be used alongside them. This is especially useful for users who have existing CMS accounts.
Acenet is top-rated web hosting platform used by businesses and private individuals in the United States. They offer two enterprise dedicated servers, both of which has 1TB storage capacity, and 10TB bandwidth. Their only difference is that the cheaper package has 16GB RAM and an Intel Xeon E3-1200 Series processor and the more expensive plan offers 32GB RAM and a Dual Intel Xeon E5-2600 Series processor. Their dedicated servers are priced at $149.95 and $239.95/month.
Why Choose Acenet?
- Years of Expertise. Built in 2003, the people behind Acenet bring to the table years of expertise. They leverage their extensive knowledge and vast industry experience to create top-rated web hosting solutions to their clients. With them, you can be sure that you are in good hands.
- Great Disaster Recovery Options. Other than providing you with full root access and managed service solutions, Acenet also offers disaster recovery options. This helps you prevent any data loss in case of malfunctions or system crashes.
- Unparalleled Technical Support. While Acenet doesn’t offer 24/7 phone support, they have an online ticketing system. Through this, they guarantee a response within 15 minutes of your query. On top of that, they have a knowledge database you can refer to in case of emergencies.
Sagenext provides businesses with a safe and secure environment for performing their tax and accounting responsibilities. With this hosting and services provider, companies can perform all their tasks from within a centralized cloud-based work environment that is powered by fast and reliable servers. This means you can smoothly perform all your accounting and tax processes without worrying about costly hardware investments or system lag and server interruptions. Its dedicated server plans starts from $80/month and includes 10GB of storage, two users, backup and migration, free setup, and other perks.
- Support for tax and accounting solutions. It supports a large selection of tax software and accounting platforms such as Sage 500 ERP, QuickBooks POS, QuickBooks Pro, Sage 50, TaxWise, UltraTax, and more.
- Streamlined workflows. You no longer have to burden yourself with disjointed applications for your tax and accounting tasks. The platform streamlines all your responsibilities to simplify your work.
- No hardware requirements. Being a cloud-based solution, you no longer need to spend a fortune to purchase hardware for your work processes.
Internet servers may have a reputation for being costly, but you shouldn’t let that fool you into thinking that there are no affordable options out there for your company. Like any other business investment, there will always be good internet hosting deals that fall within your budget. Hopefully, with our list of top 20 cheap dedicated server hostings and dedicated hosting price comparison, you were able to find servers that not only keep your expenditures at a minimum but also ensure that you are getting the best value for your money.
Are still mulling over whether to invest in a dedicated server or a shared hosting service? Check out our article comparing the benefits of dedicated and shared hosting to get a better perspective on which one will be better for your business model.