Salesforce: Top CRM Solution
Our score: 9.7
User satisfaction: 99%
CRM is proving to be an invaluable tool in many business arenas the world over, but some of the most fulfilling work may be in assisting agents to help place individuals into the homes of their dreams.
As real estate transactions deal with substantial purchases for many clients, it follows that real estate agents have to be capable of handling detailed information and clear ideas about what their clients want from the beginning. Along with the ability to understand complex concepts and situations, you will need flexibility to be able to deal effectively with clients and attend to their needs regarding potential purchases.
For most of these needs, CRM software tools make a lot of sense to handle the amount of data that any real estate agency handle nowadays. Juggling appointments using what used to be tried and tested approach of separate calendars, spreadsheets and a host of separate applications to handle prospects and clients would simply not cut it anymore. Now, these are but some of the reasons for using a CRM system, technology has infiltrated the real estate industry big time, and tech-savvy agents are taking over the old-school agents and their old ways of doing business. In a poll conducted by Active Rain (the world’s largest online real estate community), it was discovered that the most successful real estate agents are approximately two times as likely to adopt CRM and lead management solutions compared to their less-successful peers.
If you are in the market for CRM for your real estate company, you have come to the right place with our CRM for real estate reviews. Our experts have handpicked 15 of these applications which are best suited for your industry. Let’s proceed to our presentation below.
1. Salesforce CRM
CRM software for realtors helps simplify agent communication, the home-buying process for their clients, and in the process ensures a happy, productive relationship for everyone involved. Your clients trust you to help them find the perfect place to call home, and that’s a relationship worth maintaining and protecting.
With rich Salesforce CRM features, the application has consistently won awards. With this powerful CRM for real estate agents, you are getting a great platform from an extensive sales and marketing solutions under the Salesforce brand, including separate systems for: analytics, marketing, service, and community cloud. These and more functionalities make Salesforce CRM one of the top CRM solutions to date.
The vendor offers a comprehensive free trial to get you up to speed with the features. You can sign up for Salesforce CRM free trial here.
Why choose Salesforce CRM for your real estate business:
- Respond faster. Prospects typically reach out to you with very limited time to work their concerns with you. Salesforce CRM is specially designed so you can attend to these inquiries in the shortest possible without wasting your time and the prospect’s. Faster feedback from your side further spares you the effort of chasing after lost causes later on, with a potential buy just slipping away needlessly.
- Automate to focus on the bigger picture. Using your CRM to handle forms, documents and other pertinent pieces of data automatically leaves you with more time better put to use working out the finer details of a potential purchase. To achieve optimal results, there are even techniques to automate lead and market prospecting that you can employ.
- Unified database. Unified data gathered from all corners of the world spares you the impossible task of sorting through disparate sources. Accessible any time, it allows you to work with any client or partner from a common, uniform source that is constantly updated by international users.
- Persistent relationship. Even when they had not already made a purchase, prospects want to deal with the same agent as they create their own journey through the sales funnel. Continuity has many virtues, foremost among them being saving time starting all over. Salesforce CRM makes persistent relationship possible, from preserving the contact information to timely prompts to do something about the holidays and other important events. When prospects realize they are not lost in your mind, they will be more inclined to commit to a purchase with you.
- Close out ineffective routes. In sales as with many things, you could be stuck with practices that lead to nothing but dead ends. Salesforce CRM gives you tools to evaluate your methods, so you can eliminate unproductive ones and be left with those that work for you.
2. HubSpot CRM
Free and simple, cloud-based HubSpot CRM is built as a CRM software for realtors, too. It allows real estate sales teams to get started quickly without making much of a change in their existing workflow. It helps real estate companies of all sizes track and nurture leads and analyze business metrics. The smart and easy-to-use CRM solution arms you with all the necessary basic features but without the often confusing complexity many other CRM platforms have.
Among other HubSpot CRM details, it offers a visual dashboard with a real-time view of the entire sales funnel. You can then track customer interactions automatically through email, social media or phone calls and every interaction is stored in a timeline organized by lead.
The vendor has an appealing free trial where you can tinker with the features at no cost. You can sign up for HubSpot CRM free app here.
Why choose HubSpot CRM for your real estate business:
- Powerful tools to close more deals. HubSpot CRM gives you a well-organized pipeline backed by rich contact information and powerful insights to help you see the end of the sales cycle more often.
- It gets along well under any system setup. Even if you are coming from a system with a host of legacy applications or on your way to a total migration, HubSpot will not get in your way, hooking up with what you have and humming along to deliver your expectations.
- Work naturally your own way. Most people in real estate are no IT experts. Without any training or complex installations to master, HubSpot CRM will set you on your way like it’s not even there, allowing you to work naturally and quickly move leads to purchases with all the backup support your negotiations need.
- CRM for multiple channels. Business nowadays sends you to all sorts of online sales fronts, from social media outlets, telephone lines to sophisticated landing pages. HubSpot spares you all the trouble of attending to each separately, serving as your portal to all these business windows right out of one powerful dashboard.
- Truly budget-agnostic. If you are still finding solid footing in your real estate business, you will find HubSpot CRM your perfect partner to get your business growing in no time—for absolutely no cost to you.
In real estate as much as in any business, you need to be keenly aware of constantly evolving customer preferences and be quick on your feet setting up your shop to meet these needs. Consistently staying with your clients and attending to them quickly will set you on a sure path to growth.
Freshsales CRM benefits include all the tools you need to guide your prospects through all the crucial milestones in the sales cycle. An exceptionally unified source of information that provides deep insights along with time-saving workflows and top-notch communication system leaves nothing to chance as you run the relationship with your leads to the desired conclusion.
If you want to investigate the features closely you can easily do so when you sign up for Freshsales free trial here.
Why choose Freshsales CRM for your real estate business:
- Start with promising leads. Gather all the relevant lead information, run an initial evaluation so you don’t start on the wrong foot with entries that show little potential of becoming actual purchasers.
- Determine which leads to prioritize. Even filtered prospects are not created equal. To increase your chance of success even more, you may apply advanced lead scoring to leave you with definite standouts. You may then design customized campaigns for each lead to help you win the deal.
- Never let deals slip away, again. Reining in all those multiple prospects and existing clients can mean a wasteful walk through missed opportunities. With visual pipelines and prompt alerts that you can tailor to your unique style and needs, you can attend to deals and leads before they even take one step on the road to lost opportunity.
- Stay with your clients. Negotiating your way through the maze of issuing payment reminders, contract reviews and other administrative tasks can easily cost you important clients and leads. A feature called Intelligent Workflows takes over the mundane to leave you with precious time that you can use along more productive efforts.
- Mine the value of existing clients. Even when they are not actively pursuing purchases, your past clients can be a source of constant business by way of favorable word-of-mouth or direct referrals. Freshsales CRM lets you deliver short but thoughtful messages on special occasions so you stay on top of their minds when a development that is relevant to your business suddenly turns up.
Timely, meaningful information is key to successful deals in real estate, helping agents determine which steps to take next to successfully move the lead to a convincing purchase. Pipedrive CRM takes the lead in gathering disparate information, producing a trustworthy organized source of knowledge as you visualize how things stand with your leads and work out what more could be done to conclude the negotiations.
You can check the solution closely when you sign up for Pipedrive free trial here.
Why choose Pipedrive for your real estate business:
- Be up and running, quickly. Run the application in a short time, without any need for prior hours of training to establish technical expertise.
- Work with other applications, seamlessly. You don’t need lengthy manuals to run Pipedrive in tandem with third-party applications or email.
- Fully mobile. Being a real estate agent can mean multiple site trips and other works outside. With any smartphone and the appropriate application, you get access to everything you need wherever you are.
- Elegant visuals. Visual appeal is a major component of real estate success. Pipedrive keeps a design team that draws up visuals that are as comfortable to work with as they are powerful to build stunning presentations.
- Active community. Created by sales people for sales people, Pipedrive’s user community is a rich source of expert help from actual users who are only too willing to impart learned experience to the Pipedrive family at large.
5. Zoho CRM
For many real estate agents, contact management is all about a brimming contact database in Outlook. The technically proficient of the lot can even tweak the fields to store more information that may prove crucial in dealing with any given contact. Useful as they are to the agent, they are of no use to other agents and stakeholders who could not get to the information that is not made available on the internet.
In contrast, Zoho CRM easily lets you customize contact fields to describe the person in more useful, meaningful terms. The wealth of information derived from such database plays to the hands of agents who could refer to that source from anywhere with online access in support of successfully concluding a deal.
A brief Zoho CRM review shows you how you can customize your fields, the display, and a host of other facets of the system. Your journey with the CRM begins with forms that serve as a vehicle to transfer contact information from right out the forms to the central database, ready for easy retrieval by those who need them.
If you want to know more about the features you can easily sign up for Zoho CRM free trial here.
Why choose Zoho CRM for your real estate business:
- Powerful communications. Aside from turning each email as source of potentially useful information, Zoho CRM lets you send any kind of email right out of the application, the compiled exchange serving as a basis for measuring the effectivity of your campaigns further on.
- Seamless way to attach notes and documents. There is no telling what the tiniest piece of information can do to your initiatives. The CRM thus lets you attach notes or documents that you can easily retrieve at any moment’s notice.
- Dive deeper with sales projection. You can configure Zoho CRM to grade your prospects and see how they look through a sales projection, so you know which ones to prioritize to help your business grow.
- Coordinate team functions as you see fit. Zoho CRM works just as well for team or individual efforts, with leads matched to the right agent and email optimized to work seamlessly for team campaigns.
- Expand your marketing capabilities. From building rich lead and contact database out of the forms it has created, executing automatic responses, to delivering a system 24/7, Zoho CRM gives you a powerful, flexible platform that easily encompasses the essential marketing and communication activities required to turn leads into gold. No pun intended.
6. CRM Creatio
Taking into account the specific needs of real estate agents, CRM Creatio showcases the tools required to turn leads into proud property owners, simplifying the jungle of processes into a cohesive system that wraps up the entire sales cycle in the shortest possible time. One of the major players in the CRM scene, Creatio bundles marketing and sales processes into a streamlined workflow that involves initial campaigns and communications, matching lead needs and available listing, follow-ups and signed purchases.
If you want to investigate the features closely you can easily do so when you sign up for Creatio CRM free trial here.
Why choose CRM Creatio for your real estate business:
- Unified contact database. Unleash the power of Creatio with a contact database that serves as a rich source of information on tenants and landlords, agents, buyers and sellers from which you can build productive relationships.
- Strong listing tool. Pull in listings from market sources and incorporate them to your system using a powerful MLS connector.
- Outstanding marketing capability. From posting your listings on the market, evaluating campaigns and performance to scoring your leads, CRM Creatio has your market needs covered.
- Handy duplicate tool. Remove clutter and redundancy in your database by running a duplicate finder tool, then choose to manually or automatically delete or merge double or multiple entries.
- Chart your course based on deep analytics. Probe your data to unravel hidden connections and patterns, and act on the knowledge gained.
vCita is a feature-rich customer service and business management software with educators, accountants and other professionals comprising its main targets. The SaaS platform lays all the essential tools they would ever need, from client management, scheduling, lead generation, to client portal and billing and invoicing.
There are a number of outstanding vCita benefits; real estate agents, for one, gain a unified platform that handles just about anything they throw at it, from the core CRM tools to marketing, communication, to online payment. The online calendar not only takes care of appointments, but also classes or sessions, while giving them the option to display a customized version on their website on which clients can match their appointments.
If you want to know more about the features you can easily sign up for vCita free trial here.
Why choose vCita for your real estate business:
- Capable appointment manager. vCita transforms your real estate business into a self-managing unit by taking charge of scheduling client appointments independent of business hours, either via social media or right in your website.
- Dynamic lead agent. vCita pulls in leads from your website visitors via dynamic buttons and forms that encourage them to interact with you.
- Conduct email campaigns like a pro. Easily customizable, professional-looking templates turn you into an instant expert while ensuring you get the response you desire.
- Flexible communication options. If vCita’s teleconferencing service is out of your communication option, there’s still Skype to connect you to your customers. Clear communications prevent conflicts and leave you in constant good terms with you clientele.
- Online payments work both ways. Online payment gives your clients a convenient method to pay for services. The same works your way by allowing you to collect fees for services on time and without the attendant complications.
Free CRM solution EngageBay is also built with realtors in mind too. Businesses in the real estate industry can take advantage of this tool to enhance their marketing and sales efforts. With the platform’s contact management feature, realtors can keep contacts and companies organized and consistent. This way, anytime they need to communicate with a client, they just hop into the system, apply the filters and get the contacts they want in a flash.
Most importantly, these filters can make generic emails a thing of the past. EngageBay allows you to target a group of leads and send them personalized marketing messages based on their exact buying stage. Better still, realtors will marvel at EngageBay CRM’s task management feature. This tool automates task creation and helps track each task from one place. Even better, EngageBay sends periodic reminders based on the set rules to keep you in the loop of every activity.
Moreover, EngageBay provides complete visibility into the sales pipeline. This way, you can visualize and track all your real estate deals from one place. Also, the solution allows you to organize your deals by stages and move them from one stage to the other through drag and drop navigation.
You can check the solution closely when you sign up for EngageBay free trial here.
Why choose EngageBay CRM for your real estate business:
- It’s 100% free. EngageBay CRM is completely free and you can use it to grow your business without forking out a single cent.
- No manual data entry. Better still, the platform allows you to automatically track all calls, emails, lead progress, and vital note. This way, you spend less time on mundane tasks and more on activities that matter most like selling.
- Manage tasks with ease. Moreover, the solution enables you to create and track tasks from a single place. You can even set reminders so you never miss an important task.
- Simplify scheduling meetings. EngageBay allows you to automatically schedule meetings with your clients. With the solution, no more manual admin work. Everything is streamlined to improve efficiency so you, the realtor, can focus on what matters most – building better customer relationships and closing deals.
- Manage real estate deals effortlessly. Furthermore, the platform provides visibility into your sales pipeline. In this regard, EngageBay CRM helps you track the status of all real estate deals from one place.
amoCRM is a cloud-hosted CRM and sales management solution. For the real estate industry, the application takes over handling voluminous contact information so agents can focus on the human side of selling, nurturing relationships, matching prospect preferences with listings, and concluding the sales.
Among amoCRM details, the application helps real estate agents automate digital sales pipeline. This streamlines core processes such as lead scoring and nurturing, sales analytics, email integration, and performance tracking through feedback and reports, among others. For organizing contacts and deals, it gives you unique tags and allows custom field creation.
Why choose amoCRM for your real estate business:
- No training wheels required. amoCRM delivers powerful capabilities in an intuitive interface that even non-experts can easily understand.
- Never miss a prospect. amoCRM covers all multiple channels and extracts leads from them so your contact database expands without you actively taking part in all of it.
- Scan a card, log a lead instantly. A business card scanner ensures amoCRM is right there with you any time and any place you need it. Syncing is automatic, so you get data that is as fresh and relevant as you need it to be.
- All emails synced, period. amoCRM fully integrates with email from the get-go, no complex codes or scripts necessary to run beforehand. There’s no limit to what email provider, no diminished syncing capabilities
- Click to call, no device needed. Make calls without leaving your application—everything you need to call leads and customers is integrated right inside the CRM.
WorkWise’s flagship customer relationship product, OnContact CRM, is recognized by long-time users for a number of advanced features. And for as little as $60 per month per user OnContact pricing, the recently introduced 10th edition gets you compact sales and marketing automation, strong customer support and contact center. Essential features are conveniently presented on a single dashboard so you don’t need to master complex navigation patterns.
No matter where you in your sales funnel OnContact CRM provides the key tools to nudge leads into the target end of the sales cycle. When on the go or when you need to connect remote teams, the platform’s mobile implementation ensures you are able to function at full scale.
Why choose OnContact for your real estate business:
- Conveniently incorporate properties. Incorporating all of your properties into OnContact CRM provides a single source for all information about each listing. It also provides an additional method for segmenting your client list. You can easily keep track of all parties relative to the transactions on the property as well as property events such as open houses and closing dates. Including photos relative to the property means that you can quickly showcase the property to interested parties with the simple click of a button.
- Personalize your communications. Every property is not relevant to every person in your database, so segmenting your clients and potential clients based on property interests can help increase your response rates. Using that segmentation data also allows you to create custom workflows to help automate your communications— ultimately increasing your productivity.
- Sync with your calendar. As a realtor, your calendar plays a big role in your day-to-day activities. Syncing your CRM data to your calendar ensures that you have the most accurate dates and times for all events and activities relative to your clients, prospects, and properties. It also allows you to quickly and easily share information with colleagues to keep your business running smoothly.
- Integrate data into your website. Integrating your CRM with your website ensures your website is always current. It also makes you more efficient and allows you to focus on clients rather than tedious website maintenance.
- Make trips more productive with maps. With Google Maps under the hood, sales reps can see other companies and schedule their trips accordingly.
InfoFlo is a CRM application that finds, pulls in, tracks and manages contacts that you can convert to paying customers. Each essential information is organized and associated with the appropriate contact, with access conveniently provided by a single link.
Among outstanding InfoFlo features is a powerful Outlook syncing tool that ensures you are using all the updated information that you need to deal with your prospects and customers. InfoFlo’s modular design enables you to add just the tools that are crucial to your objectives. With tens of these add-on tools right at your fingertips, the chance of operating short of effective solutions is reduced to a nil.
You can try all its premium features at no cost when you sign up for InfoFlo free trial here.
Why choose InfoFlo for your real estate business:
- A CRM that agrees with your budget. $99 can only take you so long these days, but a CRM package at that price is just an outright steal, considering how far the tool can get you to grow your real estate business.
- Beyond CRM: a business operating system. With integrated telephony and project management capabilities built right into the package, you have furnished your office with the essential components to effectively run a business.
- Zero chance of data leaks. Data may be king these days, but your data in the wrongs hands could easily turn you into the proverbial pauper. If cloud-hosted approach makes your nerves tingle not just a little, then fret not with InfoFlo’s on-premise deployment alternative.
- Let CRM do the heavy lifting in the background. Your contact database being kept at the optimum by your CRM means more time for you to deal with leads and customers in the human arena that truly matters to them.
- There’s just not enough elbow room in there. Severely limited contact information fields make you wish you could strangle the whole thing while you figure out a way to store contact information that you just picked up. Infoflo’s custom-field-rich design means sparing yourself the troublesome handicap.
12. Monday.com CRM
From generating leads to having them purchase from posted property listing, Monday.com works with real estate agents to successfully increase their sales. The application ensures that agents proactively work each step of the purchase journey, presenting visual boards to connect clients, options and opportunities in one easy-to-understand dashboard.
Reasonably priced at $25 per month for starters, Monday.com pricing is well within your budget. You can check the solution closely when you sign up for Monday.com free trial here.
Why choose Monday.com CRM for your real estate business:
- Turn leads into successful sales. Working with limited prospect time, it’s easy to let opportunities slip away. Monday.com minds the mundane so real estate agents can focus on working the more essential aspects of closing the deal.
- Charge up the routine. A complete visual of your sales funnel allows you to meet your prospect’s requirements in record time.
- Stay connected. You can’t afford to lose communication with your client even if they are not actively looking to buy. Special events in their lives give you the perfect window to stay in touch with thoughtful, well measured messages.
- One secured location to put it all in. Monday.com creates a database that is as much secured to safeguard your data asset as it is easily retrievable by those with proper access credentials.
13. Copper CRM
Copper CRM, formerly known as ProsperWorks, is a SaaS productivity and collaboration tool specially built for Google Apps users. Allowing for hundreds of integrations, the application is backed by potent sales intelligence tools to help real estate agents see their leads through the sales funnel effectively. There are plenty of automation tools, and non-techies will not need hours of courses and training to get on their feet and running.
Natively integrated with Google, Copper CRM thrives best on Gmail, will full access to Hangout communications and Google Drive. Superior syncing is also delivered by Google, while email templates make it easy to deal with repetitive inquiries, conduct campaigns and reach to clients old and new.
Why choose Copper CRM for your real estate business:
- Superior calendar and communication from Google. Copper harnesses the speed of Hangout and the power of Google calendar so you don’t miss any opportunity to finally close negotiations with your lead.
- Run in Gmail natively. Gmail is as powerful as any email application could get, and Copper CRM running natively inside Gmail unifies the strength of both platforms.
- Manage pipeline visually. One look at your visualized pipeline instantly informs you where things stand and if anything needs special attention and intervention.
- Automate lead entry. You could be using up an inordinate amount of your precious time chasing after lead sources to populate your contact database. Copper CRM relieves you of this tedious duty so you can focus on nurturing more fruitful relationships with your established leads.
- Timely notifications. Prompt alerts ensure you are keeping up with your leads and clients rather than seeing them slipping away with the opportunities.
You may learn more about this CRM solution in this expert Copper overview resource.
With tools for time and extensive client management, purchase and expense tracking, deep analytics and reporting, Scoro defines a new class of cloud-hosted business management tool that covers the crucial components you need to run your business.
A brief Scoro overview shows additional capabilities like late invoice reminders. The user interface is easy to get along, a unified design that eliminates the need to open multiple windows or applications.
Why choose Scoro for your real estate business:
- Get access to a wealth of contact information. Beyond contact numbers are detailed history and other helpful information to speed up lead movement through your sales funnel.
- Flexible contact management. Organize contacts along multiple lines, from geography, unique preferences, to their recent activities.
- Your sales funnel, visualized. See where your leads stand in the sales funnel instantly and determine your chances at closing each individual stage successfully.
- Transform quotes into tasks. This nifty tool lets you convert any quote into a purchase order. Services indicated in the quotes can also be laid out as tasks that you proceed to assign to teams.
- Powerful dashboard. Instantly access conversions, insights and KPIs through your powerful dashboard.
RevampCRM gives you a unified place from which to match property listings and client preferences, steering your leads to a desired end. It lets you build your database using automation rules, monitor developments of available properties and arrange meetings with customers.
RevampCRM makes it easy to see your entire pipeline in an instant, with visuals to show which agent is working on a lead, the specific stage, and the next steps available to close the deal.
Why choose RevampCRM for your real estate business:
- Powerful analytics. RevampCRM comes with a powerful analytics engine that dives deep into your data to find hidden trends and connections to drive the success of your sales teams.
- Extensive collaboration tool. Customize the tasks assigned to teams as you see fit, share for more productive collaboration.
- Visualize your entire pipeline. Your pipeline comes with all the rich details to show you which stages to work on and what more to do to push the deal to a desired end.
- Do more with major add-ons. RevampCRM works closely with partners and third-party applications to add more capabilities to your software. Google apps and G Suite head the list, with Freshdesk, Zendesk, Freshbooks and Wufoo not far behind.
You may head to this RevampCRM pros and cons for more insight on the software.
CRM platforms for real estate
If you have already selected your CRM of choice for your real estate business, you may also want to check out other top CRM software platforms to help you win more clients and grow your business more. CRM solutions are multi-industry applicable.
A good partner to your CRM is a great sales tool to help you generate more leads, score these leads using predetermined criteria and guide you to convert these leads to actual paying customers. You may check out our top sales tools compilation to help you narrow down your choices to what’s already proven to work in the market.
In case you need more help in the marketing department, then see instead this piece on the best marketing tools to help you compete better through various channels out there. You can also sign up for a free trial of Salesforce CRM, the leading CRM software fit for your real estate business.