FreshBooks: No. 1 Accounting Software
Our score: 9.8
User satisfaction: 99%
What are the top accounting software companies of 2019? Besides market dominance, a vendor to be considered a top player must merit industry recognition, a general positive feedback from its customer base and possess the agility to adapt to market needs. Based on these factors and many more that we’ll be discussing, here then are the top vendors in the accounting software niche:
As an entrepreneur, you know how difficult it can be to keep tabs on your finances as you run your company’s operations. Plenty of other freelancers and business owners share the same sentiment. According to SCORE, a nonprofit association helping small businesses worldwide, 40% of business owners say taxes and bookkeeping are the most challenging aspect of running a business. The task not only takes time but also requires great attention to detail, so it comes as no surprise that 28% of businesses spend at least $10,000 a year on tax preparation outsourcing.
Some, however, prefer alleviating their problems by implementing accounting software tools. On top of automating accounting and tax preparation processes, these programs can also reduce cycle times, improve audit processing, lower accounting costs, and much more. As suggested in the provided table, tons of benefits come with accounting software utilization.
Factors to consider when choosing an accounting software vendor
All the benefits sound great, but there’s still the matter of choosing an accounting software. Before you purchase one, you should get to know the company making the product. Some of the factors you should consider when choosing a vendor are:
- Certificates and Awards. While awards and certificates are not everything, these can be a big help in determining whether a vendor is trustworthy. Recognitions from reputable organizations validate the quality of a brand as well as reinforce the credibility of a company.
- Customer Feedback. Other than recognitions from industry experts, it is also essential that you hear out what their clients have to say. After all, these customers are the one with first-hand experience with their product. By reading feedback about a software company, you can better gauge their customer service as well as get honest reviews on the products they offer.
- Credibility of Partner Companies. When it comes to innovating, two brains are better than one. In the case of software companies, it is better to partner with other developers to create the best possible products for you. However, this also means that as a consumer, you must make it a point to check the credibility of the companies they partner with.
- Adaptability. As business models evolve, so should the tools companies use. If a platform cannot keep up with the progress of its clients, it will be rendered obsolete. It’s up to vendors to make sure these programs and applications adapt to the changes a company undergoes. So, before making a purchase, you should evaluate whether a software company diligently updates their product or–better yet– customizes solutions for their clients.
Now that you know what to look for in an accounting software provider, it’s time to choose one to partner with. To narrow down your list, we have compiled and compared the top 20 accounting software companies in the industry.
Established in January 2003, FreshBooks is a software provider dedicated to helping small business owners and self-employed professionals with their accounting responsibilities. Trusted by over 10 million users, this company provides a cloud-based finance and accounting software with a complete suite of easy-to-use tools. The company has been featured on Forbes’ list of powerful accounting tools and The Huffington Post’s best time management apps. If you want to try its app at no cost you can do so easily when you sign up for a FreshBooks free trial here.
our Best Accouting Software Award for 2018
Why Choose FreshBooks?
- Solid Company Philosophy. FreshBooks lives by a solid company philosophy that values careful idea execution, offering extraordinary products, providing good customer experience, and delivering the best possible services every day. This is the mantra that they use to ensure that they exceed the expectations of their clients and stay at the top of their game all year round.
- Expertly Made for Small Businesses. Having been a small business owner, Mike McDerment, the co-founder of FreshBooks, has his fair share of accounting mistakes. These experiences are what they used to create their accounting platform, so you can be sure that this was made specifically to address the needs of small businesses and self-employed professionals.
- Reliable Partner Companies. On top of having a streamlined product and excellent customer service, FreshBooks is a also affiliated with a number of well-known companies like Google, Gusto, the Bank of Montreal, and wework. This allows them to provide a better range of integrations for their platform.
The Zoho Corporation is a private company comprised of nearly 5000 employees in 6 different locations across the globe. Taking pride in focusing on product development than on marketing, the company has a wide variety of software solutions for different back-office processes. Among these programs are Zoho Books, an accounting system that manages finances and cash flow, and Zoho Invoice, a software solution designed to optimize invoicing and billing. Zoho also partners with top-notch VARs, MSPs, SIs, consultants and technology partners to create the best possible products. Both apps can be tested at no cost. Here you can sign up for Zoho Books free trial here or a Zoho Invoice free trial.
Why Choose Zoho?
- Wide Range of Products. Other than Zoho Books and Zoho Invoice, this company also has other software solutions up its sleeves. They have an expense reporting tool (Zoho Expense), a subscription tracking system (Zoho Subscriptions), inventory monitoring program (Zoho Inventory) as well as complete HR, CRM, and IT platforms. This makes it easier to streamline your business processes as your company grows.
- Excellent Customer Support. Zoho ensures a seamless user experience by offering 24-hour customer support from Mondays to Fridays. They also have a knowledge base that users can refer to whenever they experience minor issues with the product they purchased. This way, you can minimize downtime during glitches and technical difficulties as well as make the most of the product.
- Adaptability. Known for its easy-to-use software solutions, the engineers of the Zoho Suite also makes it a point that their products are highly configurable. This makes it easier for you to customize their programs according to the needs of your company.
Founded by Scott Cook and Tom Proulx, Intuit is a software provider serving businesses since 1993. They offer a suite of financial management systems including Quickbooks, which is further split into QuickBooks Online, an accounting software for SMBs, and QuickBooks Enterprise, a program for large corporations. The company currently has 46 million partners and customers globally. If you want to check the features of the cloud version you can sign up for a QuickBooks Enterprise free trial here.
Why Choose Intuit?
- Good Operating Values. Intuit operates with integrity, passion, and respect in mind. These values allow them to continuously thrive in the industry since the company’s inception in 1983. After decades of technological advancements and business globalization efforts, they managed to keep up with the times and even surpass competitors in terms of innovation. With these qualities embedded in the company’s structure, you can be sure that they will go above and beyond in helping you towards success.
- Multi-Awarded Company. Intuit has received plenty of awards over the years. Apart from being featured on Fortune 100’s Best Companies to Work For, they were also recognized in PC Magazine’s best cloud services and Alignable’s most trusted brands. With all these certifications and awards under their belt, you can be confident that you are in good hands.
- Fosters Career Development Among Employees. Although Intuit prioritizes its clients, they have an employee-driven philanthropy. This is why they connect through employee networks that embrace cultural, ethnic, and faith-based communities as well as provide avenues for their employees to further improve their skills. These efforts ensure that they have professional staff members who are adept in providing you the services you require at all times.
Tipalti is a software vendor that strategically helps companies improve their accounting operations through innovative means. Having a vision for global AP automation, they offer a fully equipped cloud-based accounting program that streamlines the way you handle invoice management, vendor on-boarding, funds disbursement, and tax compliance. You can sign up for a Tipalti free trial here.
Why Choose Tipalti?
- Credentialed Staff. The staff members at Tipalti are seasoned professionals who received training from world-renowned companies in different industries. Their collective knowledge and experience have helped them in creating more ways to provide customers with top-of-the-line products.
- Extensive Software Selection. Tipalti offers an extensive selection of platforms and products for different accounting processes. Whether you want an open API payment reconciliation system or a cloud-hosted tax compliance program, they can tailor their product according to your business’ unique needs. This eliminates the need to overhaul your current process upon implementation of their software.
- Trusted by Companies of All Sizes. Because Tipalti configures their software for clients, they can cater to the needs of different companies. From small startups to large corporations, this company can easily adapt and provide you with solutions that suit your business model. The company also boasts a 98% customer satisfaction rate for your peace of mind.
Scoro is a company created in 2013 to give businesses a smarter way to accomplish their day-to-day accounting operations. Founded by Fred Krieger, Kristina Lilleõis, and Priit Matiisen, Scoro offers a business management software with comprehensive tools that let you work more efficiently and organize your finances better. From basic accounting and tax filing to quoting and billing and enterprise-level reporting, the engineers at Scoro has made it possible to bring structure to your work. Checking the features costs you nothing when you sign up for a Scoro free trial here.
Why Choose Scoro?
- Dedicated Team. Scoro has a team of engineers, marketing specialists, sales personnel, and support staff dedicating to helping customers get the best possible accounting software solutions. They not only make sure that they are putting out a good product but also provide you with the information you need to make the most of it. This way, you get every bang for your buck.
- Fully Equipped Support Center. Learning new tech can be overwhelming and disorienting. This is why Scoro has created a fully equipped support center that serves as a repository of user guides, video tutorials, as well as tips and tricks on how to use their products. With this at your disposal, you no longer have to worry about having no background in IT.
- Backed by Reputable Investors. Scoro is backed by reputable investors that support startups worldwide. With partners such as Inventure, Teraventures, and Alchemist Accelerator, they were able to fund the creation and enhancement of their products as well as make sure their customer support service is up and running at all times.
OnlineInvoices is a billing and accounting service provider targeting small to medium-sized businessmen. Founded by Izam, Inc., OnlineInvoices simplifies the way entrepreneurs handle money management and tax filing. Their accounting software is a robust solution that lets you get a glance of all your business activities in one convenient platform. Moreover, it takes away the headaches brought about by having to do so many administrative tasks. The vendor allows you to check the features at no cost.
Why Choose OnlineInvoices?
- Caters to Various Industries. Many businesses have trouble finding the right vendor for their accounting software needs because certain features can benefit other industries more so than theirs. This is what OnlineInvoices hopes to alleviate, as this vendor’s platform can be customized for businesses from different industries such as schools, cleaning companies, gyms, law firms, schools, travel agencies, laundry shops, retail stores, plumbers, consultancy firms, and many more.
- Profitable Affiliate Program. To add more means of earning for their partners, OnlineInvoices offers a referral program where affiliates can share a unique URL to their network. For every person that joins OnlineInvoices using their referral link, the affiliate is rewarded accordingly. This reward can be used as credit payments for OnlineInvoices’ services, or can be withdrawn once the amount exceeds $500 USD.
- Convenient Invoice Generator. This vendor offers an easy-to-use, fillable online invoice generator that visitors can use for free. With this, freelancers and businesses can create and send out invoices in minutes. Tons of templates are made available by industry as well as by country and language, so international clients can use the generator, too.
7. 1&1 Online Accounting
1&1 Online Accounting was founded over 26 years ago to provide web hosting solutions to companies in Germany, Spain, Great Britain, the United States, and other countries. As the company grew, they started expanding their solutions to e-commerce, online marketing, as well as accounting. With their team of professionals, they are able to produce high-performance programs for small and medium-sized businesses.
Why Choose 1&1 Online Accounting?
- Unique Business Model. 1&1 Online Accounting uses a business model that allowed it to position itself as a one-stop internet shop. This lets the company provide a wide range of software solutions, simplifying your search for auxiliary products as they already have multiple options for you to choose from.
- Multiple Data Centers. As one of the world’s leading companies in the industry, their products are available in multiple countries. To guarantee a nearly 100% uptime for customers, they have over 70,000 servers running in data centers across the world. Through this scheme, you can ensure that all your accounting data are securely stored at all times.
- Trusted by Over 15 Million Customers. With its distinctive approach, wide range of software solutions, and unparalleled customer service, it comes as no surprise that 1&1 Online Accounting has secured over 15 million customer contracts since its establishment. This goes to show that they can meet requirements and exceed expectations, no matter the size, industry, or business model of your company.
Xero is a New Zealand-based company offering cloud-based accounting software. With a mission to help small businesses thrive, they provide a suite of easy-to-use bookkeeping, inventory management, invoicing, and bank reconciliation tools as well as other accounting features.
Why Choose Xero?
- Innovative Team. Xero is a rapidly growing company. This is why the company makes it a point to hire employees who can keep up with the changes as well as contribute to its evolution. They are trained to think of the big picture while focusing on the small details, so that they can create innovative tools that make financial management easier.
- Constantly Provides Product Updates. Xero focuses heavily on the continuous development of their product. In fact, over the past year, Xero has delivered over 1200 product updates and additional features to make sure that their platform is at the top of its game. With this said, you can rest assured that when you choose Xero, you will be getting best in class solutions even after years of using the product.
- Partnered With Over 500 Business Apps. Xero is connected with hundreds of smart business applications. Be it time tracking, payments, invoicing, inventory, or CRM, they have partners in the industry who can provide you with a good selection of additional tools for your accounting system. This makes it easier for you to integrate the solutions you need for your business management processes.
Sage is a software vendor dedicated to giving businesses the tools they need to succeed. They are known for merging social, mobile, and real-time technology to create innovative software solutions that will let you leapfrog your competitors. Serving independent bookkeepers and finance directors to small startups and mid-market companies, they have a wide range that can be configured depending on your needs. Among their products are Sage Intacct, an online financial management program, and Sage 50cloud, an accounting solution.
Why Choose Sage?
- Stellar Awards from Global Institutions. Since 2011, Sage has been receiving awards from news agencies, evaluation institutions, and other independent organizations around the world. They were featured on Forbes’ World’s Top Companies List, won Best Accounting Software Provider at ContractorUK Reader Awards, voted top accounting software at Masters of Tech Award, and have received gold status in application development from Microsoft. This goes to show that they offer world-class service and quality products that users appreciate on a global scale.
- Made by Small Business Owners for Small Business Owners. As a local startup turned global company, Sage works with your best interests in mind. Sage’s founder, David Goldman, also struggled with accounting and financial management before he started selling software solutions to fellow business owners in 1981. This was where he found the inspiration to create a platform that can automate accounting processes.
- Good CSR Policy. Sage has a Corporate Social Responsibility Policy that covers the industry, the environment, the people, and the community. As part of this policy, they are committed to reducing energy consumption and related emissions, promoting equality and diversity within the workplace, and supporting charities and community organizations worldwide. By choosing to partner with Sage, you not only make your accounting tasks simpler, but also support a good cause.
Brightpearl is an accounting software provider run by retailers, for retailers. It was founded by Chris Tanner and Andy Mulvenna in 2007 after the duo had trouble running a small business of their own. Currently, it is comprised of over 100 experienced professionals, serving more than 1400 customers in 53 countries. Brightpearl’s software includes tons of features so that it can be tailored to a company’s needs, regardless of its industry or size.
Why Choose Brightpearl?
- Supported by Engaged Investors. Brightpearl’s growth as a software provider would not have been possible without the help of its generous investors. It currently has over 1,400 customers worldwide, all of which processed more than $2.5 billion USD worth of orders with the company. These investors include Eden Ventures, Notion Capital, and MMC Ventures Limited, to name a few.
- Experienced Leadership Team. In every business, it’s the people who run it that help it succeed the most. Brightpearl’s team includes professionals with decades of experience, specialists with a background in Enterprise Software, founders of other companies, organization leaders, and many more. With these multi-talented members working together, their industry reach is as expansive as their skillsets.
- Understands Growing Businesses. Brightpearl’s software and services have been developed thanks to their founders’ firsthand experience as a growing retailer. Tanner and Mulvenna’s deep understanding of the ins and outs of running a startup come from the struggle they dealt with, which is something their customers can definitely relate to.
11. ADP Workforce Now
ADP Workforce Now is an enterprise that helps organizations of all sizes unlock their full business potential. As a leader in outsourcing, analytics, and compliance, they offer a full suite of web-based human resource applications and accounting software solutions designed for all types and sizes of businesses. Taking pride in providing insightful solutions, this company serves more than 700,000 clients in 113 countries.
Why Choose ADP Workforce Now?
- Rich History and Extensive Industry Experience. Established in 1949, ADP Workforce Now has been around for over 68 years. They started by providing manual accounting services, and eventually managed to evolve into a provider of cloud-based financial management solutions. With their extensive industry experience and rich history, they offer invaluable insights to a wide variety of accounting problems.
- Highly Prioritized Data Security. ADP Workforce Now recognizes that while the modern digital landscape offers limitless possibilities, it requires more effort to secure the data you put in the cloud. To help you reinforce your accounting system, the engineers at ADP Workforce Now constantly researches and tests different security measures and comes up with new guidelines and best practices.
- Corporate Social Responsibility Endeavors. Other than helping businesses thrive, ADP Workforce Now is also committed to unleashing the potential of society as a whole. As part of their corporate social responsibility endeavors, they aim to provide better work opportunities to individuals worldwide through youth mentoring and job training.
12. NetSuite ERP
NetSuite is a global provider of cloud-based business management solutions. Their software, NetSuite ERP, is a scalable program that simplifies financial management. Today, this provider caters to more than 40,000 companies, organizations, and subsidiaries in over a hundred countries. Generally, this vendor partners with companies to help handle their ERP/financials, CRM, ecommerce, and inventory tasks.
Why Choose NetSuite ERP?
- Numerous Awards. Over 80 recognitions from numerous different bodies have been awarded to NetSuite for its products and services. These awarding bodies include the International Data Corporation, PC Magazine, SelectHub, Frost & Sullivan, Forrester, and the UK Cloud Awards. These awards further establish NetSuite as a provider that users around the world trust, not just for its software but for its dedication to serving them.
- Strong Partner Program. Aside from providing businesses with software, NetSuite also partners with individuals to expand their reach through consulting services, referrals, and BPO partner programs. People with in-depth knowledge of NetSuite and its products can help reel in more prospective clients, and they get rewarded for it accordingly, be it through referral fees or certified training for revenue-generating customer service.
- Flexible Service Solutions. NetSuite’s capabilities can be expanded further to maximize business success, and one option is by using its SuiteCloud Platform. This fully customizable feature allows you to try many things to achieve your business’ full potential. These include developing and testing apps, managing and securing data, integrating between NetSuite and existing cloud applications, and more.
Wave is a Toronto-based company established in 2010. They started out by selling a free online accounting software for small businesses that has now grown into a full suite of award-winning financial programs. Currently comprised of over 165 employees, Wave has been recognized by multiple independent organizations such as Glassdoor and Great Place to Work for their exemplary office environment and healthy corporate culture.
Why Choose Wave?
- Loved by Employees, Trusted by Users. Wave invests in the personal growth of employees. They make it a point to set top-notch working conditions as well as provide ways to help their employees improve their career, which is why they have a 97% retention rate. On top of that, plenty of customers worldwide this company to provide quality, up-to-date technology for their accounting automation needs.
- Seasoned Staff Members. Wave has hand-picked some of the most skilled professionals in engineering, design, data science, and customer success to arrive at where they are today. With the aggregate experience of their staff, they were able to cover a spectrum of accounting concerns that small businesses, micro-businesses, and startups experience on a daily basis.
- Helpful Wave Community. Open communication is one of the best ways to learn and thrive. Of course, this does not only apply to the staff members at Wave, but also to their users. To facilitate this, Wave has a community chat room where they can learn about product updates, tips on software usage, or business management. They even have a forum for social and off-topic matters.
14. Dayforce HCM
Ceridian is a human capital management software provider known for its flagship cloud-based platform, Dayforce HCM. A global corporation, Ceridian provides programs for companies of all sizes and types to help alleviate their problems in HR, payroll, workforce management, and accounting automation. Since its inception, the company has received a number of prestigious awards such as the Stevie Award for product innovation and leadership, the Optimas Award, as well as the Golden Bridge Award.
Why Choose Dayforce HCM?
- Convenient Updates on Compliance Regulations. Ceridian is a business, too. So, they understand how important it is to have the latest regulations and updates on HR and payroll. To help you out, they have compiled all the information you need in their Compliance Centre. Whether you want details on employment standards, pension plans, insurances, maintenance orders, income tax, benefits, or worker’s compensation, you can be sure that they have it all available.
- Conducts Training Courses for Clients. Unlike other companies, Ceridian offers a hands-on approach in helping customers achieve the highest possible ROI upon purchasing their programs. They conduct comprehensive in-classroom training, workshops, and webinars to help users better navigate their platforms. For your convenience, they always have an updated training schedule on their site.
- Recognizes Successful Customers. The work of Ceridian does not stop once you’ve subscribed to their software solutions. They keep tabs on clients to see how much their business operations have improved upon implementing their platform. Ceridian even provides awards for clients who successfully used their product based on employee empowerment, peace of mind compliance, and global transformation.
15. FinancialForce Accounting
FinancialForce Accounting is the leading cloud ERP provider for the new services economy, that works with companies to help them rapidly evolve their business models. Since its establishment in 2009, FinancialForce has been making a name for itself through its software solutions. This vendor then continues to excel not just as a developer, but also as a helper in nonprofit community efforts.
Why Choose FinancialForce Accounting?
- Multi-Award-Winning Enterprise. FinancialForce continues to be recognized globally not only for its excellent products and services, but also its employee retention. Awarding bodies include Great Place to Work in the UK and the Bay Area, Forbes, IDG Connect, and the Saas Awards, to name a few. These, along with FinancialForce’s many other awards, are a testament to their dedication as a platform developer and vendor.
- Social Work for Employees and Partners. Like with any difficult endeavor in life, business success comes with corporate social responsibility. For FinancialForce, it’s called FinancialForce4Good; they partner with different nonprofit groups and local organizations to give back to the community. They’ve taken a pledge to commit at least one percent of employee time to the community via Pledge1Percent.org. Another step is through the company’s governing council, which gives resources to nonprofit partners and colleagues, such as St. Michael’s Hospice, Congo Voice, These Numbers Have Faces, and Annie Cannons.
- Growing Relationship With Salesforce. Forged over a decade, FinancialForce’s partnership with Salesforce makes it a tough-to-beat competitor when it comes to enterprise applications. FinancialForce was one of the first to become part of AppExchange, Salesforce’s business application marketplace. It quickly became the top accounting application on the platform.
SAP is a global leader in enterprise applications. Focusing greatly on digital transformation, they have more than 15000 partner companies working with them to accelerate value creation through technology. Serving over 378,000 customers in 180 countries, the company provides a suite of programs for different types of businesses. Among them are SAP Business One, an advanced enterprise resource planning suite, SAP ERP, a basic enterprise resource planning suite, and SAP Crystal Reports, data processing and reporting system.
Why Choose SAP?
- Impressive Track Record. SAP has been around since 1972. During their 46 years in the industry, they have contributed greatly to the transformation of IT by creating new programs and developing state-of-the-art technologies. They also support further innovations in the industry by funding startup software companies in different countries.
- Constant Innovation. As one of the pioneers in software development, SAP continues to create new products that reflect the company’s culture of diversity and innovation. Having 20 labs across 17 countries, they are able to inspire thought leadership locally as well as on a worldwide scale. This means that by purchasing products from them, you are also supporting the development of new technologies.
- Quality Management System. SAP puts great emphasis on the quality of their products and services. To maintain their top-notch performance, they work closely with clients and partners to understand their process from their customers’ perspective. This way, you can ensure that your voice as a user is heard and the company can further improve their products and services for you.
Epicor Software Corporation is a company founded in 1972 to provide quality products to businesses worldwide. Providing industry-specific business software for manufacturing, distribution, retail, and service organizations, the company has cloud-hosted and on-premise software solutions such as Epicor ERP.
Why Choose Epicor?
- Healthy Corporate Culture. Epicor’s operations heavily relies on their company’s core values: teamwork, excellence, service, passion, innovation, and integrity. These are what guide their decisions and actions to help them maintain the reliability of their products and services. With this healthy corporate culture, you can be sure that you are getting quality service and products from employees who know their jobs and do it well.
- Trusted by Well-Known Companies. Having over 20,000 customers in various countries, Epicor’s products are used by many well-known businesses and organizations. Among those who trust their software solutions are the Chicago Bulls, Energizer, Ace, Rexel, North American Lumber, and Jeldwen.
- Specially Designed Software Solutions. Epicor understands that there is no one-size-fits-all solution when it comes to software. To make sure that your business is getting all the tools it needs, Epicor provides industry-specific programs for a wide variety of business. From banks and schools to restaurants and factories, the company has highly configurable solutions for each of their customers.
Divvy is the creator of the world’s first free and fully-automated expense management software. They can provide employers with instant visibility and control over their income and expenditures. With their platform, you can easily budget on-the-go and eliminate expense reports as well as retroactive reimbursement.
Why Choose Divvy?
- Reputable Industry Partners. While Divvy has a limited number of software solutions compared to its competitors, the company has found partners in other accounting program providers. They work with large corporations such as Intuit, ZipBooks, NetSuite, FreshBooks, Intacct, and Xero, so that they can provide their customers with plenty of integrations and additional applications for their platform.
- Streamlined Platforms. Divvy keeps their platforms simple. They offer basic software solutions to help you with subscription management, budgeting, expense reports, fund management, and travel. This way, you won’t have to spend too much time learning the ins and outs of their software.
- Secure Software Solution. Cloud-based data makes information easily accessible, however, it also makes it vulnerable to threats if the platform is not equipped with security tools. Luckily, Divvy uses 256-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption to keep your personal data hidden from prying eyes. They also utilize state-of-the-art electronic surveillance as well as multi-factor access control.
19. Abila MIP Fund Accounting
Abila is a leading software provider headquartered in Austin, TX. They offer top-of-the-line programs for independent associations, nonprofit organizations, and government entities across North America. Among the programs they provide is Abila MIP Fund Accounting, a financial management tool designed to automate tasks such as budget analysis, reporting, bookkeeping, and expense management.
Why Choose Abila MIP Fund Accounting?
- Strong Customer Relations. Abila is a company that’s in it for the long haul. They build long-lasting relationships with their customers through hands-on service. Their staff members are always available online, on the phone, and in person whenever you require help with their products.
- Deeply Understands Your Requirements. True to its core belief that being dedicated is key towards success, Abila not only strives to give you good products. They also align their goals to your needs, so that you can get solutions that are developed specially for your business.
- Trustworthy Partners. Abila works hand-in-hand with many organizations through their products and services. However, this is not all they do to help you get the highest ROI for their programs. To boost your user experience and help you get access to specialized applications, they also partner with other companies that offer products complementing their offerings.
20. AND CO
AND CO from Fiverr is a feature-packed business software for freelancers and studios. This software is used by over a hundred thousand businesses for handling their businesses, and it recently transitioned to become completely costless with no extra fees, add-ons, or hidden charges. The software comes equipped with all the tools you need to efficiently handle your operations, featuring functionalities for invoicing, task management, expense tracking, visual reporting, subscription and payments, proposals and contracts, and integrations.
Why Choose AND CO?
- Accessible customer support. This free software grants you access to an exceptional support team devoted to help you with any concerns. They are easily reached through the chat app available on Android or iOS.
- Cost saving. Aside from being completely free, it comes equipped with various tools to help you control your budget. Its expense tracker and task management tools ensures projects are completed in a timely manner without going over the budget, thus allowing you to reap more profits. The platform also refrains from extracting additional processing fees from your transactions.
- Effortless invoicing. AND CO is able to generate branded invoices automatically based on data provided in your proposals and contracts. This also helps eliminate instances of double data entries.
With the number of accounting software providers out there, choosing a vendor that can cater to your business’ needs can be overwhelming. Hopefully, our list of top accounting software companies was able to help you with your decision making. If you are looking for more information on this topic, feel free to read our article on the benefits of accounting software as well as our comparison of accounting software pricing plans.