Sisense: No. 1 In Business Intelligence Software
Our score: 9.7
User satisfaction: 99%
What is the best sales analytics software for 2019?
The best sales analytics software for 2019 is Sisense given its intuitive information gathering options and intelligent data visualization. With its innovative In-Chip engine and single-stack architecture, this tool allows users to perform real-time business analytics without any restrictions on data size.
As an entrepreneur, you know that the sales process is both an art and a science. It requires passion and great attention to detail to be able to pull it off. However, it also requires the use of more technical approaches to ensure a positive impact, and these approaches are what make sales tricky. To help make these approaches simpler, you might need to use sales analytics software.
Since there are different kinds of sales analytics tools available out there, it poses an important question: how do you know which one is right for your business? In this article, we have compared the 20 best sales analytics software applications based on their usability, range of features, and scalability. With this as your guide, you can easily gauge what type of software is compatible with your operations.
Sales management is probably one of the most complicated aspects of running a business. Aside from being able to market your product or service, you also need to have a deep understanding of what your customers want and how to best catch their attention. While many sales personnel and entrepreneurs have a knack for predicting these factors, it may not come as easily to others. Moreover, relying purely on instinct might lead you to make some risky business decisions that cost a lot of time, effort, and money.
This is why many businesses choose to use sales analytics software to reinforce their operations. These platforms simplify the many processes that come with sales analysis and forecasting. From studying customer habits and gauging market trends to tracking deals and accelerating the movement of your sales pipeline, these tools can be of help.
Sales analytics has been proven to drive profitability (29%), increase operational effectiveness (29%), and fuel innovation (42%). By using software solutions that perform this, it is easier for businesses to execute targeted sales strategies that yield measurable results. They also empower your workforce to make more profitable decisions, lets you dissect every aspect of your sales process, and help you identify opportunities that are worth pursuing. With this at your disposal, you will surely be able to interact with your clients more effectively.
Impact of Analytics to Business
However, despite the numerous benefits of sales analytics, there are still plenty of companies that opt not to utilize it for their operations. In fact, according to Business Wire, 43% of businesses do not leverage analytics to drive decision making in the workplace. Ensure that you are not making the same mistake by investing in a good sales analytics software today.
Our list of 20 best sales analytics software solutions should be able to shed some light on what to expect when you purchase one. To help you determine which solution may work best for your business model, we have noted each software’s notable features, deployment details, as well as integration options.
Sisense is an all-around business intelligence software created for different companies. This platform tops our list of top sales analytics tools for its full range of business analytics features. Engineered to simplify complex data preparation and visualizations, Sisense allows users to make better business decisions and intelligent strategies in less time. It is also great for making sure that you get your sales data as quickly as possible because of its real-time monitoring options.
If you want to investigate the features closely you can easily do so when you sign up for Sisense free trial here.
our Best BI Software of 2018 Award
Coding, clusters, and other IT-related work is minimal, making this platform easy to use for those with no background in programming. Should you be interested in utilizing Sisense for your business needs, simply get in touch with the vendor to get a quote.
Why Choose Sisense?
- Real-Time Data Monitoring Made Easy. The data in your input changes constantly, which might lead to inaccuracies in the final result. Through the machine learning feature of Sisense, you always get the right information even as your data is modified. You just need to set the rules by which you want to monitor their data, making the process effortless.
- Centralized Sales Data Management. Being able to process more data means gaining better insight into your work, but this often slows down your system. Sisense uses a core in-chip technology to keep this from happening while boosting data processing. This feature also allows the platform to have a memory-optimized and columnar database that lets joining data from multiple sources take up less time. It also maximizes your existing devices’ capacity to store, compress, and access data.
- Open API Framework. The requirements of every company when it comes to analytics differ, so a platform with all-around tools would be useful. And that is exactly what this end-to-end business intelligence software is. Other than its powerful databases, ETL, analytics, and visualization, Sisense also has a robust open API framework that lets you modify it according to your needs.
Coming in a close second to Sisense is Looker. This software is a business intelligence and data analytics solution that gives you a 360-degree view of your sales and customer data. Used by over 700 companies worldwide, this premier web-based software can analyze both web-hosted and SQL information and can allow you to explore, analyze, and share data in real-time. The vendor offers a comprehensive free trial to get you up to speed with the features.
You can sign up for Looker demo here.
our Expert's Choice Award for 2017
Looker has open API capabilities and is equipped with an easy-to-learn LookML language so that you can customize your data exploration efforts. You may also choose to deploy this software via cloud or on-premise for your convenience. If you are interested in investing in this software, be sure to get in touch with the vendor for a quote as they do not provide pricing information publicly.
Why Choose Looker?
- Great Visualization Options. Aside from having an easy-to-use interface, Looker also offers data visualization options. With its drag-and-drop interface, it makes it easier for you to add whatever elements you wish to see on your reports. It even has a mapping feature for users who have little to no programming experience. This will allow you to administer your own settings and develop personalized workspaces regardless of technical know-how.
- Flexible Document Sharing. Keeping your team apprised of anything that happens to your reports can be difficult. With Looker, you can streamline collaboration by sharing your data online. Aside from being accessible on any browser and device, you may even integrate the platform into Excel or Google Docs to make file sharing easier. User permission options are also offered to prevent unauthorized staff members from toggling your data.
- Comprehensive Learning Database. Have no SQL knowledge? To help you get the most out of their product, Looker offers a database of learning materials ranging from videos and documents to live recordings and screencast lectures. This way, you can choose to learn the whole program at your own pace.
3. Qualtrics Research Core
Included in our list of best sales analytics software solutions is Qualtrics Research Core. Primarily a survey software, this tool can be used by businesses to monitor different aspects of their sales operations. It is equipped with data management, statistical analysis, segmentation, and targeting, as well as competitive benchmarking. All these tools will allow you to make better sense of your sales data.
As for pricing, the vendor currently doesn’t provide their subscription plans in public. However, they do offer a free account that can support a limited number of surveys, responses, emails, and summary reports.
If you want to check its full features you can easily do so when you sign up for Qualtrics Research Core free trial here.
Why Choose Qualtrics Research Core?
- Powerful Visualizations. Unlike traditional sales analytics software, Qualtrics Research Core has a Stats iQ feature that automatically presents the results of your queries through narratives or visualizations. This way, you and your team members can explore your sales data without fuss. You may even customize these visualizations according to your preferred chart and graph formats.
- Robust AI and NLP. Qualtrics Research Core is equipped with robust artificial intelligence and natural language processing functions. These analyze open texts for users and allow you to get to the data you at a fraction of the time it takes to gather and format sales information from multiple sources.
- Reliable Data Storage. This platform serves as a centralized repository for customer information. It allows you to get an organized view of your audience’s preferences, purchasing behavior, and more so business planning and customer management are easier than ever.
Omnichannel business solution Systum is a cloud-based product that helps you improve your wholesale distribution system using insights generated by the platform. It does this by consolidating all your critical applications, all from a single platform. Inventory management, CRM and order management apps make up the solution’s core tools. It is highly-suited to growing businesses, providing them with total control over their sales using robust analytics in a moderately-priced system.
With Systum, you can handle both B2B and B2C eCommerce, CRM, inventory management and purchasing. Multichannel online selling is also supported, eliminating the need to use multiple sites when submitting or tracking orders. It also integrates with popular third-party apps such as Amazon, Facebook, Quickbooks, and eBay.
If you want to investigate the features closely you can easily do so when you sign up for Systum free trial here.
Why Choose Systum?
- Inventory management. Businesses conducting sales over multiple channels can manage inventory better using Systum. Entire inventories can be handled and better understood, leading to data-driven decisions. You can likewise manage stock levels, SKUs, products, kitting and barcode scanning.
- Improved sales. You can boost your sales with Systum, which also helps customers in making easy purchases. They are given buying options, able to choose between EDI or a B2B portal.
- Richer customer experience. Taking after Amazon’s customer experience strategy, Systum centralizes all customer activities in its CRM, empowering sales teams and helping them improve customer relationships.
- Warehouse Management. Multiple warehouses can be managed using Systum, which also minimizes the incidence of manual errors. Business operations can likewise be streamlined through its purchasing and supplier features and accounting software integrations.
- Data-driven decisions. Because the app provides real-time data and valuable insights, you can make sound business decisions. These are all reflected in inventory, fulfillment and sales reports that are automatically generated by the system.
5. Zoho Analytics
Zoho Analytics earned its spot on our list for its robust self-service BI functionalities. As part of the Zoho productivity suite, this platform offers simple yet powerful reporting tools that allow you to monitor and analyze your key sales metrics however you prefer. This tool comes with a wide variety of customizable data visualization options and dashboard layouts so you can compile the sales data you need as effortlessly as possible. The software also has native Android and iOS applications to help you get access to your sales information wherever you may be.
To learn more about this product, sign up for Zoho Analytics free trial here.
Should you be interested in this software solution, the vendor offers a free plan for small teams and paid subscription packages that range from $22.50.month to $445.50/month for larger companies.
Why Choose Zoho Analytics?
- Simplified Chart Creation. Like many of the products we mentioned, Zoho Analytics is equipped with drag-and-drop navigation so you can simplify the creation of charts for your dashboards and reports. With this feature, you can create wonderful data visualizations without the need for coding expertise.
- Collaboration Made Easy. One of the things that set Zoho Analytics apart from its competitors is its great collaboration feature. It provides users with a centralized workspace where you and your team members can discuss your data analysis results. This is equipped with sharing and publishing options and can be viewed using any browser. The platform even allows you to provide your clients with access to these workspaces for your convenience.
- Smart Assistant Feature. Zoho Analytics has a smart assistant named Zia that can walk you through the entire system and ensure that you are making the most out of the program. This feature leverages natural language processing, machine learning, as well as artificial intelligence capabilities to help you get to the answers you need as quickly as possible.
Trusted by businesses of all sizes across the globe, Yellowfin is a fully integrated, end-to-end analytics software that processes big data from multiple sources. It provides users with a wide variety of data preparation, governance, and visualization tools so that they can get a better understanding of their sales information. It even offers collaborative BI tools to reinforce operations for agile sales teams. This platform also has open API capabilities that let it integrate with a wide variety of third-party applications.
Be sure to sign up for Yellowfin free trial here to learn more about what this platform has to offer.
If you think Yellowfin is the most suitable sales analytics platform for your business, the vendor offers a variety of plans that are bundled depending on the types of tools you need. These are quote-based and often starts at $50/user/month.
Why Choose Yellowfin?
- Powerful Storyboard Tool. Static charts can often be confusing to digest. This is why Yellowfin allows you to create interactive presentations using over 50 chart types and immersive analytics. With this, you can explore data better and present them in a more comprehensible and engaging manner.
- Complete BI Stack. Yellowfin is equipped with an extensive set of solutions to different data analytics problems. From automated insights to enterprise governance, this software has the complete BI stack that you require. It even has fine-grained security to ensure that your sales data are safe at all times.
- Assisted Insights. Another thing that makes Yellowfin great is that it offers automated assistance by utilizing human insight and machine learning. With this, you don’t have to dig through your data manually. Just input the questions you want answers to and the program will scan your database for the most relevant result and present them in narratives or visualizations.
Hotjar is a cloud-hosted conversion rate optimization software trusted by digital marketers and sales professionals. While it is known for its great feedback collection and analysis tools, this software landed a spot on our list because it can be used to observe and measure customer behavior for sales purposes. It equips users with the functionalities they need to better understand their target audience and improve their sales strategies. It can even integrate with various popular platforms like Shopify, WordPress, and Squarespace so you can collect customer information from different sources with ease.
As for pricing, the vendor offers a free basic plan for small teams that require minimal data storage. If you need to analyze a larger amount of data or require more advanced analytics features, Hotjar is also available in paid plans that start at $29/month.
Why Choose Hotjar?
- Real-Time Data Gathering. Hotjar is primarily used for gathering customer feedback using polls and surveys. With this tool, you can create forms that will allow you to better understand how your clients see your brand. What makes this different is that it lets you check out your collected feedback in real-time. By doing so, you can act on any problems as quickly as possible.
- Feedback Analysis. Other than real-time data gathering, Hotjar also provides users with a wide variety of feedback analysis options. This helps users consolidate the feedback data into dashboards so that you can see them from different perspectives. You may filter these according to the different criteria you want to focus on such as location, customer group, or age bracket to name a few.
- Customer Behavior Visualization. In addition to charts and graphs, Hotjar also makes use of heat maps, conversion funnels, and visitor recording. These tools allow users to get a more accurate visualization of their customers’ behavior while browsing your website. With these, it is easier to find out what appeals to your clients and adjust your sales strategies accordingly.
ReportPlus is a best-of-breed data visualization software designed to cater to the needs of all business sizes. Available for deployment on the cloud and on-premise, this platform helps you track sales trends, visualize KPIs, and even come up with rich customer portfolios. It comes with self-service BI functions as well as great sales performance features and pipeline reporting tools that can be configured according to your preferences. What’s more is that the whole interface is mobile-optimized so you can easily get hold of your data even when you’re outside the office.
Do you think ReportPlus is the platform for you? If so, you can take advantage of this software’s desktop and mobile edition for $99.99/user/year. The vendor also offers plans that support different deployment options and a more extensive set of features starting at $5,099.00.
Why Choose ReportPlus?
- Industry-Specific Dashboards. ReportPlus was created to simplify the exploration of data for different businesses. This is why it offers industry-specific dashboards and more than 30 visualization types. Other than helping you get in-depth sales performance monitoring and pipeline reporting, this will come in handy for tracking other aspects of your operations, no matter what industry you are in.
- Seamless Integrations. Much like its competitors, ReportPlus supports third-party applications. What makes it better, however, is that it has real-time data connection with your integrations. This makes it more convenient for you to import sales data from multiple sources.
- Enterprise-Grade Security. Safeguarding your sales data from unauthorized personnel is easy with ReportPlus. It comes with enterprise-grade security options that include password protection, built-in encryption, as well as access permissions.
QlikView is a guided analytics platform built to uncover data insights and relationships across various sources. Equipped with tools for collaborative analytics, insight sharing, and data visualization, this software can provide you with whatever you need to improve your business decisions and optimize your operations. It also has a dynamic business intelligence ecosystem that does not require extensive technical skills to deploy, making it ideal for businesses who have no in-house data analysts and IT professionals.
QlikView offers two pricing options: the Personal edition and the Enterprise edition. The former is great for small teams and for independent entrepreneurs as it is completely free to use. For bigger companies, you may opt for the latter which is available on a by-quote basis.
Why Choose QlikView?
- Seamless Data Flow. Consolidating information from different databases or varying platforms can be a handful. It requires a lot of time and it is difficult to ensure that you are getting only the data that you need. With QlikView, you no longer need to worry about this. The platform has default and custom data connectors to help you ensure the seamless flow of data between systems.
- Highly Configurable Interface. QlikView has an open API infrastructure that lets the software work effortlessly with every software ecosystem you want. By using integrations, you won’t need to use different platforms for data processing. This platform also has scripts that allow you to extend the capabilities of its interface or build custom apps within it.
- Natural Search Solution. Are you looking to navigate complex information and accelerate discovery? Aside from having the capability to import data from Salesforce, Hive, Teradata, and other popular systems, QlikView also has a natural search tool that simplifies finding particular codes or information from your pool of data.
10. SAP BusinessObjects Lumira
SAP Business Objects Lumira is an on-premise business intelligence solution built specifically for large enterprises. It offers self-service business data visualization and has the capability to connect and analyze large amounts of information in one convenient platform. Integrated well with the rest of the SAP productivity and BI tools, this platform eliminates the need for third-party applications.
For pricing, SAP BusinessObjects Lumira has a single standard plan that costs $185/user, This includes access to all of the features that the software has to offer plus a 1GB cloud storage. A free trial plan is available, so you can get a better feel of its features before purchasing.
Why Choose SAP BusinessObjects Lumira?
- Simplified Data Analysis Automation. Automating calculations and transformations need not be complicated. SAP BusinessObjects Lumira offers tools that simplify data analysis so that you can perform these actions even without any coding knowledge. On top of that, the platform has no predefined functions for data discovery which you must follow.
- Extensive Selection of Visualizations. Whether you prefer using tree maps and bubble charts or radars and pie charts to present your data, SAP BusinessObjects Lumira has you covered. It has an extensive selection of visualization options to help you identify trends the way you want.
- Easy Data Coordination. Large enterprises often deal with big data sets, making it difficult to consolidate all information in one place. With SAP BusinessObjects Lumira, you can compile data from several databases into a single module, reducing the need for source manipulation.
A leading business intelligence system, Tableau is built to help companies connect, visualize, and share data as quickly as possible. It is equipped with patented technology from Stanford University and offers a plethora of tools for data exploration and investigation. The platform also has collaboration features and can be accessed from all desktop and mobile devices, making it great for users who are always on-the-go.
For pricing, Tableau offers different pricing plans depending on which set of solutions you will be needing. Tableau Desktop is priced ranging from $35/user/month to $70/user/month, Tableau Server is available at $35/user/month for both on-premise and cloud-hosted options, and Tableau Online is available at $42/user/month.
Why Choose Tableau?
- Drag-and-Drop Interface. Sales analysis is important for all types of businesses, however, not all entrepreneurs have the time to study how the programming behind it works. This is why Tableau made sure that their product is intuitive enough even for non-savvy users. It has a drag-and-drop interface that lets you utilize the platform even without programming knowledge or extensive technical know-how.
- Various Data Investigation Tools. There is no single way to process data. Rather than making you use a single method, Tableau allows users to combine approaches and data views to make insights richer. You may also showcase these in comprehensive data visualizations according to your liking.
- Reliable Customer Support. Other than having a 24/7 technical team ready to assist you, Tableau also offers a database of manuals and FAQs that you can refer to in case you have problems with the platform. They also provide classroom learning, online training, and consulting services to help you learn the ins and outs of the software faster.
12. SAP Crystal Reports
Since 1991, SAP Crystal Reports has been providing businesses with pixel-perfect data reporting solutions. It offers powerful data mash-ups, a reliable report wizard, robust workbench tools, and other data analytics solutions so that you can get in-depth insights regarding your sales information. With this, you can create rich and interactive reports from various data sources and sort them according to your parameters without the need for extensive technical knowledge. Great for medium-sized companies and large enterprises, this on-premise analytics software is even built to work seamlessly with your existing databases for easier sales report generation.
For pricing, SAP Crystal Reports offers plans depending on the software version you wish to purchase. These may range anywhere between $295 and $495.
Why Choose SAP Crystal Reports?
- Intuitive Design Environment. Visualizing your data doesn’t have to be complicated. With SAP Crystal Reports’ intuitive design environment, you can easily create reports based on the different sales data you have collected. For your convenience, the software comes with a variety of reporting templates that you can customize, resize, and reformat according to your requirements.
- Drillable Multi-Page Reports. This software allows you to present your data in multi-page reports and presentations that may be filtered depending on what you need at the moment. By doing so, you can perform data analysis at a granular level and discover relationships between your datasets without having to spend hours sifting through reports.
- Various File Formats Supported. Aside from making sense of your sales data, it is also important that you share your findings with your stakeholders. To make it easy for them to view your reports, SAP Crystal Reports allows users to export their charts and graphs into different file formats such as rpt pdf, spreadsheet, and HTML.
13. SAS Business Intelligence
SAS Business Intelligence is an analytics tool from SAS Enterprise Solutions. Designed to discover, collect, and analyze enterprise-level data, this platform offers modules for visual analytics, statistics, and office analytics. These allow users to find metrics for predicting and forecasting trends as well as optimize data monitoring for business managers and entrepreneurs. Available on-premise or via cloud, this scalable software is ideal for businesses of all sizes.
However, it may not be advisable for small companies with limited financial resources as subscription prices start from $9,000.00/year/user. Should you be interested, contact the vendor for more detailed pricing information.
Why Choose SAS Business Intelligence?
- Real-Time Analytics. Make sure you are able to keep up the pace of the business landscape and remain ahead of your competition using SAS’ real-time analytics. This allows decision makers to quickly view their business metrics and get quality, actionable insights as soon as trend changes happen in the market.
- Top-of-the-Line Modules. The SAS business intelligence software has six modules that you can utilize for your data analysis efforts. These include the SAS Visual Analytics, SAS Visual Statistics, SAS Office Analytics, SAS Enterprise Guide, and SAS Enterprise BI Server. By having these top-of-the-line systems at your disposal, you can have all the robust business intelligence tools and features you could possibly need for your operations.
- Powerful Data Support. No matter where you source your data from or the other business intelligence applications you need, you can count on the SAS platform to be of help. It offers powerful data support for Oracle, SAP HANA, Greenplum, Teradata, Hadoop databases, and others.
Next on our list is Datadog. This platform may be a business intelligence platform created specifically for IT professionals and application developer but it packs a punch when it comes to information analysis for other aspects of your business. It is equipped with a wide range of customizable dashboards as well as great notification options. Furthermore, Datadog also provides users with full API access. This way, you can extend the functions of the software according to your business’ changing needs. The only issue you might encounter here is that you might need technical assistance as you integrate the platform with your preferred features and business systems.
As for subscriptions, Datadog offers some of the most competitive pricing plans in the industry. Small companies with up to 5 users can use the software completely for free. They also offer paid plans that cost $18/month to $27/month for larger teams.
Why Choose Datadog?
- Out-of-the-Box Dashboards. As a modern monitoring and analytics platform, Datadog comes with out-of-the-box dashboards that you can configure depending on your preferences. These can be programmed to collect data in real-time as well as mix and match metrics based on your priorities.
- Fully Configurable Interface. In addition to providing customers with full API access, the software has a highly configurable interface. It supports over 80 turn-key integrations for data integrations, allows you to specify user roles, and set your preferred alert notifications. This way, you can enjoy a completely personalized user experience that works well with your operations.
- Extensive Collaboration Tools. Sales performance can improve significantly with team collaboration. This is why Datadog comes with its own set of collaboration tools. With these, you and your teammates can access your data wherever you may be and discuss findings without having to leave the platform.
15. Microsoft Power BI
Initially planned as an add-in for the Microsoft ecosystem, Microsoft Power BI is a suite of analytics tools. It is created to systematically scrutinize data and convert them into comprehensible reports based on your preferences. The platform also identifies trends to keep you up-to-date as you gather information and devise business strategies. To make data consolidation easier for you, this software also allows importation from Marketo, Salesforce, Google Analytics, and more.
Microsoft Power BI is available for free. However, this is only inclusive of a 1GB data capacity and only offers the basic features of the platform. If you would like a more advanced version, Power BI Pro is available at $9.99/user/month, one of the most affordable options on this list.
Why Choose Microsoft Power BI?
- Mobile-Ready Dashboards. If your business requires you or your employees to be on-the-go all the time, then Microsoft Power BI is a boon for you. Aside from storing all of your on-premise and cloud information in a centralized database, this platform also offers mobile-ready dashboards that you can access practically from anywhere. This way, you don’t need to be in your office to be able to monitor your sales data.
- Interactive Visualizations. Microsoft Power BI allows users to disseminate information in the easiest way possible–through interactive dashboards. These provide a consolidated live view of your enterprise and its performance, so you don’t have to jump from one report to another in order to see how your company is doing. It even has a free-form canvas and drag-and-drop data navigation for your convenience.
- Learning Materials Available. Not everyone wants to rely on customer support in order to understand the inner workings of a software. With Microsoft Power BI’s extensive selection of learning materials, you might not even need to contact technical support at all. Just access their database for tip posts, video tutorials, presentations, and blogs. You may even log on to their forum where millions of fellow users can answer your questions.
16. IBM Cognos
IBM Cognos is an AI-infused BI platform created for mid-sized businesses and large companies. Offering a scalable architecture that can be accessed via cloud or on-premise, this software solution allows users to perform advanced analysis, analytical reporting, and other data exploration tasks. It provides smart self-service capabilities that can combine data sources effortlessly as well as create dashboards in a flash. Furthermore, IBM Cognos has great data sharing functions where you can combine charts into an interactive report complete with voiceovers and overlays.
The only possible downside to using IBM Cognos is that their plans are a tad expensive compared to other solutions on the market. The vendor bundles their packages according to the number of features you require and prices range from $1990/month to $19,950/month.
Why Choose IBM Cognos?
- Smart Data Discovery. Consolidating your sales information is simplified with IBM Cognos. The software allows you to import your data via spreadsheets and CSV files. You may even integrate with your systems to capture your sales data automatically. It is also equipped with natural language processing so you can find data sources quickly.
- Powerful Data Exploration. Other than collecting your data for you, IBM Cognos also has powerful data exploration solutions. From automatic visualization and custom reporting to embedded geospatial-mapping and contextual data search, this software can provide you with the features you need.
- Data Report Scheduling. IBM Cognos allows you to schedule when certain reports are supposed to be generated. Just set parameters on where to source the data from and how to format them, and you’re good to go. You can even toggle the notification options so you will get alerted when your reports are ready.
GoodData is a comprehensive analytics platform created for professionals that combines marketing analytics, social analytics, and predictive analytics in one system. With these newly gained operational insights, customers make smarter business choices. Additionally, this platform can easily be combined with other applications so you may streamline your workflow more efficiently.
Subscription options are available, and if you require specific pricing information, just get in touch with them.
Why Choose GoodData?
- Agile Data Warehousing. GoodData is equipped with agile data warehousing options to accommodate your large datasets. Built to boost productivity in the workplace and the predictability of information, it provides users with central repositories of integrated data from multiple sources at their disposal; they can clean and consolidate data for faster reporting and analysis.
- Comprehensive Data Overview. Your business houses different sources of information, and GoodData can provide a means for you to consolidate everything you learn. The platform can connect multiple data sources to keep your information and reports organized. By doing so, this software will keep you from opening multiple reports at once.
- Completely Mobile-Ready. Being on-the-go or required to travel for work leaves you little time to run your business from your office. This is where GoodData can be beneficial, as the platform is completely mobile-ready. You get to perform, view or share data analyses whenever you want, wherever you may be.
18. LinkedIn Website Demographics
LinkedIn Website Demographics may not be a full-fledged analytics software but it snagged a spot on our list because it aids in improving sales operations through effective data collection and analysis. This tool allows you to get an idea about the characteristics of the leads that visit your website by analyzing their browsing patterns. After which, you can segment your audience groups and come up with campaigns that will appeal to them based on your customer data analysis.
Ideal for small businesses, LinkedIn Website Demographics also provides its users with a simple and straightforward interface that takes little to no time to learn. Moreover, it is completely free to use.
Why Choose LinkedIn Website Demographics?
- Audience Discovery Tool. LinkedIn Website Demographics is designed to help you uncover the traits of the people that visit your website. This way you can easily gain insights that will help you improve sales operations as well as your marketing campaigns.
- Insight Capture. Simplify the way you get your customer information from your website using LinkedIn Website Demographics’ insight tag feature. You can incorporate this tool straight into your website’s HTML so you can start data discovery without having to go through the process of importing your data into the application or inputting the information manually.
- Audience Segmentation. As mentioned previously, LinkedIn Website Demographics comes with audience segmentation tools. This will allow you to create and group website audiences so that you can make targeted campaigns without fuss.
19. Oracle Business Intelligence
Oracle Business Intelligence is a top-rated system known for its powerful sales analytics tools. The platform simplifies data analysis strategies by standardizing processes on one integrated platform. It allows you to explore new insights, deliver clarity through visual analytics, get a comprehensive view of your business, and make informed business decisions. This also gives your business a secure place where you can explore your data quickly and easily. For your convenience, Oracle Business Intelligence can be used via cloud, on-premise, or as a hybrid software.
To take advantage of the Oracle Business Intelligence system and its sales analytics application, be sure to speak with their representatives to get a quote.
Why Choose Oracle Business Intelligence?
- Robust Sales Analytics Features. One of the main selling points of this platform is its robust sales analytics features. Among the many capabilities it can provide are pipeline management, proactive intelligence, and pre-built data models and metrics. These can help you get actionable insights into your pipeline, helping you compete more effectively on the market. Moreover, this particular application is Exalytics-ready.
- In-Memory Enhancements. Your sales information will only keep on growing, so it is crucial for you to have a system that will be able to support it. This is why Oracle Business Intelligence has in-memory enhancements. With this feature, you can enjoy faster query performance, improve the efficiency of your sales analysis efforts, as well as increase memory storage with ease.
- Intuitive, Visual Workflows. Shed light on your operations using visually stunning analytics and intuitive workflows. Oracle Business Intelligence has great tools to help you present your data in a more comprehensible manner. Other than its easy-to-use interface, you can also make use of their extensive library of visual components.
Cloud-deployed analytics solution AnswerDock is designed for use by businesses of any type and size, helping them make better sense of their data while providing valuable insights, leading users to better decision-making. Aside from the artificial intelligence-driven interface that comes with the tool, the product is able to use analytics, natural language processing and data mining in analyzing information.
What sets AnswerDock apart from your average analytics platforms is the fact that it comes with advanced features such as auto chart selection, insights discovery, automated data indexing and data governance. It can likewise be linked to various data sources, including internal and external servers, and third-party providers, allowing you to aggregate all data and come up with insightful reports.
Why Choose AnswerDock?
- Data Visuals. Coming up with visualizations are known for being a complicated process and difficult to understand. With AnswerDock, you get to choose from over 25 interactive visualization types, which come with over 50 customization choices. These make visuals far easier to understand for both you and your team.
- Easier data handling. What’s good about the program is that you can prepare reports with ease. All you need to do is choose which information you want to be included in your reports. Relationships among data sets can also be defined while you get to choose what visualization to use.
- Data Analysis Made Simple. Data analysis is made a simple task using search-based analytics and natural language processing. This allows you to receive reports instantly based on gathered data. All you have to do is ask a question and the platform will provide you with the answer.
- Single Database. AnswerDock, being a centralized database allows any team member to access pertinent data at any given time. In this case, data loss is prevented through the use of a company-wide privilege management system.
How to Start Your Sales Analytics Process
The use of analytics helps businesses identify the trends affecting their operations, making it easier to adjust the way they handle their sales efforts. Analytics software offers more benefits that you can leverage to grow your business.
You can also reinforce analytics with any of the top sales software systems out there, so not only can you make data-backed business decisions but also make sure that you can execute your plans seamlessly.
There are plenty of business intelligence solutions for small business and enterprise, so finding the one that suits you should be easy. However, using it to your advantage is another story. In order to help you kickstart your sales analytics journey, we have come up with a quick step-by-step guide for you to use as you set up your new application:
- Identify Your Sales Goals. First and foremost, to start your sales analytics plan, you need to identify the sales goals you want to achieve. Try to focus on where you want your business to be in a few years and draw objectives from there. You might also want to list down some of the sales problems that you want to overcome. Keep these objectives clear and simple. Moreover, be sure to make them specific enough that you will be able to measure them later on.
- Define Your KPIs. Once you’ve got your goals sorted out, you can start identifying how to measure your progress. This is where key performance indicators or KPIs come in. These are values that will allow you to determine how far along you are in reaching your goal. They are often characterized by specific scenarios that you expect to accomplish as you become closer to your objective. For instance, if you are a boutique owner who aims to boost sales, some KPIs that can measure your success might include experiencing a revenue increase of 10% in a month or receiving a steady number of product inquiries for a specific period of time. In addition to these KPIs, you should also keep track of some sales analytics metrics that will allow you to measure the quantifiable aspects of certain goals. Some of the most common examples of these are sales growth rate, lead conversion numbers, and product performance.
- Determine Where to Source Your Data. Don’t let any information fall through the cracks by mapping out the most crucial sources of sales data. Based on the key metrics you want to monitor, you can determine exactly where to source your data. For example, if you want to track your sales growth, you might want to collect data from your sales management platform. Should you wish to focus more on sales opportunities then, you should aggregate the information from your CRM solution and marketing software.
- Maintain Data Hygiene. Outdated information and duplicate records should have no place in your repository of data. These lead to erroneous sales reports that can cause a negative impact on your decision-making process. Be sure to maintain data hygiene by regularly updating your database, removing corrupt records, as well as correcting wrong information. Better yet, find a software solution that can automatically do this task for you. There are plenty of sales analytics platforms out there that can be programmed to handle data cleansing for your convenience.
- Assess Your Sales Analytics Plan Regularly. Keep in mind that the industry landscape and your business goals will change over time. The sales analytics plan you have now might work for the time being but it might not be able to give you the insights you need later on. This is why you must make it a point to assess your strategy every now and then. Try to see if there are metrics that you no longer need to track. Alternatively, check out if you need to monitor new factors to keep up with business trends.
There you have it. Hopefully, our 20 best sales software analytics software guide has given you a good idea of how to make your new sales analytics software work for your operations. Of course, these are only the basics of utilizing data exploration and visualization to improve your sales performance. We highly recommend that you also look into best practices that can maximize your sales analytics process as well as stay updated on the latest industry trends. Or if you want, you can give our top software a try. You can easily sign up for Sisense free trial here.