Base CRM: Pros & Cons Of The Top CRM Software
Base: A Leading CRM Solution
| USER |
| OUR |
Base CRM is one of today’s most successful CRM & Sales products which helps both small and large companies improve their productivity, and improve relationships with their customers. For the functionality it offers, Base CRM is also a fairly affordable system, and one which offers just the right integrations to blend instantly in any software environment your company may be using.
There are many benefits related to Base CRM, as the system is designed to meet most needs of every retail business that requires maintaining direct communication with its customers. The secret behind this is the possibility to customize all sales operations in a way which suits your team, and the accurate opportunities/weaknesses forecasts users rarely find in other systems. In short, Base CRM summarizes the accomplishments of your business in the past, governs and organizes its operations in the present, and can certainly provide few quality directions on how to run it in the future. For more details you can also check out our Base CRM review here.
It is exactly its standardized applicability and the array of unique, top notch CRM features that places Base CRM on top of our productivity list. Our experts have kept it in the loop for a long time, trying to keep pace with its innovative development and the ever growing base of satisfied customers. As a result, Base CRM holds two of our prestigious awards, namely the Expert’s Choice Award and the Supreme Software Award. If you’d like to try out the software on your own the vendor offers a great free trial plan. You can easily sign up for Base CRM free trial here.
What are the main highlights of Base CRM? These are the features that really stand out, and which we are about to discuss in detail later in this article:
- Syncing all exchanged communication with customers in a single file
- Powerful, unified, and tailored sales operations
- Full visibility into current opportunities and weaknesses in your sales pipeline
- Accurate goal & quota setting
- Flexible pricing scheme
Nevertheless, it is difficult to speak of a universal, one-size-fits-all system on the sales software market, which is why you should explore the most important pros and cons of Base CRM before jumping on the bandwagon. Here is our list of key advantages and disadvantages that hopefully will help you decide if it’s the right software for your company.
Advantages of Base CRM
There are many advantages to consider when it comes to Base CRM, in particular if you’re heaped with sales data and need a system that can organize your work, and turn trends into opportunities. Rather than being a traditional CRM, Base encompasses all necessary sales tools to lead customer relationships in the direction of closing more deals. Why exactly should you choose Base CRM over similar systems? Let’s check:
A single system that can manage your productivity
Base CRM eliminates the need to use several systems and applications to sell and manage customer relationships, and allows you to perform all vital operations on the same platform. You can use it both as your CRM and your sales system, and connect it to your phone dialer, email provider, scoring and reporting tools, and more.
Quality sales tracking solution
Base CRM gives users all the tools they need to improve sales, including the possibility to track and customize their sales stages in a way that is most convenient for their business. The Sales Pipeline section stores and categorizes all of your deals, while you can add records, leads, and collaborators any time you want. You can also import existent CSV files, and use Base CRM to map the fields and determine a match.
Understandable and easy-to-use system
Base CRM offers users an intuitive and friendly dashboard, and doesn’t expect them to have any programming skills or knowledge in order to operate it. Features are familiar, which is how even the least savvy users manage complex sales operations and improve profit rates.
Accurate sales & revenue forecasting
Probably the biggest advantage of Base CRM is that it allows you to set achievable sales goals, and assign tasks accordingly. Base CRM makes this possible both in small and large teams, thanks to an array of collaboration features that are unique compared to similar systems.
Outstanding customer management
Base CRM will allow you to manage customer relationships both from traditional and mobile devices, as it keeps track of all communications, and stores information exchange in separate customer profiles. It will sync and sort all of your customer emails to give you necessary details and to help you improve their experience.
An array of unique features
Unlike traditional CRMs, Base CRM offers features that help retain full control over your sales pipeline related processes. Among other functionalities, it offers full visibility into your weaknesses and opportunities, unified contact cards and automatically updated contact data, filtering and sorting nearby contacts with geolocation, lead capturing and nurturing, fast call, and many more.
A visual reporting kit
Storing and managing data wouldn’t make sense without a proper analytic tool, which is why Base CRM offers a suite of visually appealing and accurate reporting templates. It is their way of giving sales balances a fun side, and making forecasting a more enjoyable experience for your agents. Just as with the rest of this system, setup is fully automated, and requires minimal intervention by your side.
Handy integrations with third-party software
Base CRM offers seamless connections to a variety of apps and business systems, and lets data flow seamlessly in your software infrastructure. You can integrate it with your favorite social networks and collect leads directly from there, import messages from the desired email provider, or build your own integrations using Zapier and Harvest. The system is also flawlessly connected to Yesware, Xero, MailChimp, and other popular apps.
More advantages of Base CRM
- Out-of-the-box customer support: With Base CRM, you will never lack technical assistance, and all of your queries will be solved in a matter of minutes. Experienced agents are always a phone call/email away from answering your questions, while you’re also offered the opportunity to contact a sales expert who will help you choose the most suitable plan for your needs.
- A flexible pricing scheme: Base CRM was developed with affordability in mind, and is supposed to meet the needs of both startups and established enterprises. This is why it offers three pricing plans, including a Starter plan from $25/month, a Professional one form$75/month, and an enterprise all-in-one sales suite priced at $125/month. A free trial is also available to test features in advance.
- A large list of satisfied customers: Base CRM is attracting more and more prominent players, being able to guarantee a 50% increase in lead response times, an 80% increase in new leads and conversions, and a 51%+ increase in annual revenue. You can read more case studies and customer stories on their official website.
Disadvantages of Base CRM
There aren’t that many drawbacks to mention that could discredit Base CRM’s impeccable reputation, or such that would discourage interested buyers from making a purchase. Nevertheless, companies looking to buy it should have in mind that:
- Searching within the system is possible only using main keywords. In case you’re not familiar with them, it may take while to find the right document. The reason for it is that there are no separate pages for contacts and companies – they are all inserted in the system in the same way.
- This may be considered an advantage rather tan a disadvantage, but Base CRM offers no option to make all emails public. Instead, the sender must adjust permissions manually to decide who is going to see them.
- There is no bulk deletion option for untracked emails.
With an array of unique features and a list of extremely satisfied customers, Base CRM is definitely one of the best productivity management systems of our time. Rather than being the classical relationship manager we expect, Base CRM brings us an array of sales and reporting tools, and makes sure all agents are on the same page regardless of their location. Basically, Base CRM eliminates the need to use third-party software to govern sales operations, and that makes its price totally worth of the small technical inconveniences we mentioned. What our experts appreciate the most is its reliable support team, and the fact that there is always someone to solve your issues and answer to your questions.Category: B2B News