Salesforce CRM Alternatives: Comparison of Top 2017 CRM Software Products
Salesforce is one of the more popular CRM solutions in the market today, but is it the best for your situation? There are other CRM applications worth your salt, including, according to our review team, the three alternatives discussed below.
We matched Salesforce CRM against Hubspot CRM, Zoho CRM, and Pipedrive for ease of use, customer support, cost-efficiency, and ease of setup. You’ll also see the difference among their price plans, deployments, and customer types. Finally, using a proprietary algorithm that aggregates factors such as user reviews, social mentions, customer feedback, and the review conclusions of our team of experts, the CRM solutions are rated with an overall score.
The comparison table below will greatly help you to find out which among the four CRM software fits your needs.
Here are the highlights of our comparison that you should consider to get the best CRM software for your needs:
- Pipedrive tops the comparison in terms of ease of use and cost-efficiency
- Pipedrive is also tied with Zendesk CRM for ease of setup and with Hubspot CRM for support
- Hubspot’s freemium is unchallenged; but for price points, Pipedrive has the lowest entry plan
- If you’re looking for a monthly plan, Salesforce CRM won’t cut it; it’s only available via annual subscription
- If you require support for training, Hubspot CRM can’t give you one
- Only Zendesk CRM Pipedrive had earned a major award from our team of experts since last year