HubSpot: No. 1 CRM Solution
Our score: 9.8
User satisfaction: 99%
What is the best CRM software for enterprises?
The best CRM software for enterprises is HubSpot CRM. Equipped with detailed customer databases, integrations with various communication channels, and robust task management tools, this popular customer relationship platform can help you streamline the customer journey and foster stronger relationships with your clients. What’s more, is that it offers a scalable architecture that lets it adapt to the changing needs of your enterprise.
Customers are constantly knocking on your business’ door. Be it through email, live chat, phone, or social media, your customers want to engage in a conversation with you. The problem is, you probably don’t even know it.
What’s worse here is if you are unable to accommodate your customers, there’s a big chance that they will find a different company to do business with. In fact, 68% of clients leave a business due to perceived indifference.
This is where CRM software solutions come in handy. These systems allow you to keep track of all your existing clients as well as centralize your communication channels so that no customer falls through the cracks.
Haven’t found the right platform for your company? In our guide, we will be discussing the 15 best CRM software enterprises, giving special attention to their key features, business-specific functionalities, ease of use, as well as its scalability. You’ll also learn which solutions provide the best, not just CRM features, but architecture that’s natively built into other key business systems like marketing, service and business intelligence, a key consideration if you’re a large enterprise.
Successful salesmen are well aware of the importance of proper timing when it comes to customer engagement. They build sales processes that drive growth including scheduling activities faster, managing customers, and following up deals at every stage of the customer journey so that they don’t miss out on any sales opportunities. However, it can be quite complicated to monitor the movements of all your clientele.
While current CRM technology is still far away from adopting a genuinely personalized approach to customer management, it would be fair to at least describe these systems as the tools that let you be ‘everywhere’, at ‘any time’. They attract and manage valuable prospects, gather and analyze their data to help you develop better-nurturing techniques, and make the results of such efforts clearly visible through the prism of your sales operations. According to Rebecca Wettemann, vice president of Nucleus Research, CRMs combine a number of vital social capabilities in relatively affordable packages, and that places them among your most wanted customer acquisition and retention assets:
A 2018 Nuclear Research report also revealed an increase in CRM spending plans as more companies realize its high return. Furthermore, it shows the growth of cloud deployments in the CRM industry because of its scalability and flexibility in driving ROI.
The spending plans for business software solutions in 2018. (Source: Nucleus Research)
With thousands of different customers to manage, enterprises should prepare to invest a serious amount in their CRM system. Fortunately, there are several pricing schemes offered by vendors. But enterprises better make sure to pick the right package with the right features.
To shorten the process and help you narrow the list of CRM software for enterprises down to few best-of-breed systems, we’ve listed 2019’s top performers in this category, paying special attention to its functionalities, scalability, and ease of use.
1. HubSpot CRM
HubSpot CRM as a technology stack is one of the most powerful enterprise CRM solutions you can invest in. After all, marrying inbound marketing into your CRM process ensures your customer base is healthy and growing. For this overarching infrastructure that aligns both sales and marketing, HubSpot is our best choice for enterprise CRM and the number one software in our CRM category.
The CRM-focused infrastructure utilizes the CRM module with HubSpot Sales and Marketing apps. What you get is a suite of enterprise-grade tools such as, omnichannel marketing, predictive lead scoring, marketing automation, advanced reporting like contacts reporting and revenue reporting, a full suite of integrations, and event-based segmentation. This, on top of HubSpot’s thought leadership in inbound marketing, allows you to have a CRM stack with wide-reaching visibility on customer activities, associated records, standardized, and measurable sales pipeline and one where lead velocity is constantly monitored and qualified for sales. No wonder HubSpot remains as one of the top 3 CRM software around.
The platform is also available for free, so you can start building your technology stack without any cost when you sign up for HubSpot CRM free app here.
HubSpot CRM won
our Best CRM Software Award for 2018
What is unique about HubSpot CRM?
- Sales and marketing are aligned. The HubSpot stack disciplines your sales and marketing to consolidate their efforts and data in one location. This gives your organization a solid campaign-to-lead-to-conversion process, streamlining costs and lending efficiency to your revenue-making departments.
- Inbound-driven CRM. The stack helps you build a solid inbound strategy that feeds into your sales pipeline and ensures more sales qualified leads come out of your marketing efforts. The HubSpot stack combines inbound tools like landing pages, lead scoring, marketing automation and social media monitoring with CRM features like sales pipeline, smart contact management, and deal tracker.
- Behavior-driven communications. You can set up email triggers and other messages based on the lead’s history of interactions with you across channels including mobile and social media. The most relevant leads are automatically qualified and sent to sales.
- Highly engaged communication with prospects. Hubspot enables your sales to personalize communication even with a huge volume of leads. By combining tools like email sequences, email tracking, inbox profiles, and prospects records, sales can see the context of the prospects’ needs, issues, purchase history, and other relevant data, and use the information for a more engaging message.
- Flexible to scale. The HubSpot stack consists of three main modules: CRM, Sales and Marketing, Each module can be used separately or combined at once. The sales team doesn’t have to wait for marketing to leverage the CRM and Sales modules and vice-versa.
2. Salesforce CRM
Salesforce CRM also offers a customer relationship management solution, in fact, one that currently holds the largest share on this market. Many experts believe that this is due to the balance between simple and powerful functions, and customers’ acquaintance with the experienced company that has no issues standing up to competition.
Being a great CRM software for enterprises, Salesforce CRM intends to close every CRM gap and boost productivity using refined retention strategies, and thus offers a variety of different systems to choose from. With this platform, you get access to a wide range of functionalities ranging from opportunity management to lead routing, making it easier for you to streamline your process and monitor your progress. Over 100,000 large, medium, and small businesses have entrusted their customer relations to Salesforce as a number 1 provider, especially due to the reasonable pricing. Salesforce products are also impeccably integrated with each other, and come with one of the friendliest and easiest-to-manage interfaces you’ve ever used.
Should you want to explore the software before investing in it, you may sign up for Salesforce CRM free trial here. We recommend you to use the trial to check the software’s features firsthand to determine if it suits your business needs.
What is unique about Salesforce CRM?
- Proven capacity to boost your success. Salesforce is currently one of the world’s leading CRM, and for a good reason. It provides you with a full view of each and every customer, and always looks for competitive information you can use to manage a lead accordingly. In this way, the system helps you set accurate and metric-based goals, and work step-by-step on their accomplishment.
- Real-time business process management. Salesforce CRM’s Visual Workflow makes it possible for you to drag-and-drop business processes, including even your deals, discounts, and expenses. You can also share and sync files and track changes in real time for faster and more productive communication between you and your team.
- Systematic lead-to-conversion approach. Salesforce CRM does a great job tracking clicks and bringing more leads towards your campaigns, but its most important benefit is guiding leads to conversion. Combining lead management, campaign automation, and pipeline management features, Salesforce CRM helps you close more deals in a shorter period of time.
- Analytics. Salesforce CRM also offers Reports and Dashboards to collect and accumulate data for detailed reporting and analysis. You can also set up a territorial model to balance assignment between your reps.
- Modular architecture. Salesforce CRM offers flexible plans that are bundled depending on what kinds of features you need. Moreover, the platform comes with open API capabilities, making it easier for you to configure the system based on the changing needs of your enterprise.
Freshsales is yet another full-fledged CRM system that has increasingly captured the attention of industry professions–and for good reason. Known for its AI-based lead scoring, activity capture functionalities, and built-in communication options, this platform equips businesses with everything they need to identify hot leads, engage them, and manage the overall sales pipeline in a more efficient manner. No wonder over 10000 customers use this application to power their CRM system.
Other than leveraging artificial intelligence for CRM, Freshsales also prides itself in providing intelligent workflows and robust territory management. These allow users to automate repetitive tasks and eliminate friction within sales teams. This CRM platform also comes with a comprehensive dashboard that compiles reports on your revenue, closed deals, lost deals, sales activities, and customer trends for complete transparency over your entire operations. With this at your disposal, it is easier not only to streamline your current operations but find ways to improve it in the future.
If you think this platform is the right one for your operations, you can sign up for a Freshsales free trial here to further check out what it has to offer.
our Expert's Choice Award for 2018
What is unique about Freshsales?
- Better lead management. It comes with robust contact management that gives a 360-degree view of customer details such as contact information and previous interactions. This makes it easier to understand how to better interact with them and make each transaction more efficient.
- Streamlined sales management. This CRM platform not only gives you full visibility of your customer relationships; it lets you manage the sales pipeline from within the system. This makes for a more streamlined process and a more organized database.
- In-depth insights. Freshsales comes with a modern analytic suite with default reports for pipeline, territory, and email reports so that you can get the data you need to run your CRM operations. In case you are looking for more specific data, you can even build custom reports on every contact, deal, or opportunity.
- Multi-channel support. It eliminates the need to jump from platform to platform in order to talk to your clients with its multi-channel functionality. With this, you can track your emails and accommodate direct calls without having to leave the system.
- Powerful integration support. Freshsales can play well with other business systems, both native and third-party. Meaning, it can seamlessly integrate with your existing tools or new applications that can extend its functionality
Pipedrive is a light-touch sales platform created for small enterprises. Focusing on direct sales, it streamlines CRM activities across different platforms and centralizes all of your data in one convenient hub. This way, you can zero-in on crucial leads and close deals faster with minimal effort. It even comes with a user-friendly UI and quick setup process so that you can roll out your CRM efforts within a few hours of implementation.
Aside from its intuitive system and fully integrated interface, Pipedrive sets itself apart from the competition using its unique visual sales pipeline. This feature is what provides users with complete visibility over their operations. It pinpoints the actions you need to do to secure more deals and even alerts you when to re-engage clients so that no lead falls through the cracks. Pipedrive also has the capability to integrate with hundreds of popular applications like G Suite, MailChimp, and Zapier to give you a more personalized user experience.
Be sure to sign up for a Pipedrive free trial here so you can test out what this platform has to offer.
What is unique about Pipedrive?
- Better sales management. Get a 360-degree view of your deals and sales methodology using Pipedrive’s visual pipeline management functionality. This lets you check the status of all your tasks in real-time and the progress of your campaigns to optimize operations. It even has a solid hosting infrastructure to make sure that you are fully operational at all times.
- Easier lead management. Pipedrive allows you to collect contact information using custom web forms and gives you the ability to group your leads according to whatever criteria you prefer. This is great for building targeted campaigns and creating more personalized emails.
- Highly customizable features. This CRM platform is built for flexibility. It lets you modify your pipeline stages depending on your needs, making it easier to edit filters, personalize messages, share files that might be relevant to colleagues, and more.
- Mobile-ready interface. Want to keep track of your CRM activities whenever, wherever? Pipedrive has a fully-optimized interface that lets you access the application via any mobile device. The data is backed up in real-time to ensure seamless synchronization.
- Detailed reporting. Pipedrive offers top-notch statistics tool. It provides the status of losses, wins, conversions, and customer activities and compiles them in one dashboard for easier monitoring. You may even export the data to other systems for your convenience.
5. Zoho CRM
Zoho CRM is the flagship customer management solution of the popular software producer and a tool that is best known for its adaptability. What developers had in mind was to create a system that meets equally well the needs of small and large enterprises, and the result of their work is this unified customer hub that completes even the most specific operations, in the order you prefer. But customization is not all there is to Zoho CRM–you will appreciate its lead, contact, and sales pipeline management combined in a single unit, and use it to automate a number of lousy daily operations and data collection tasks.
Its productivity can be expanded really easily, as it integrates seamlessly with other Zoho products, and a number of third-party systems and service providers (MailChimp, QuickBooks, CloudWork, Google Apps, ConstantContact, and many more).
You may sign up for a Zoho CRM free trial here to learn more about its functionalities.
What is unique about Zoho CRM?
- Easy identification and targeting of inactive leads. Zoho CRM lets you identify and target inactive leads with historical data to realign your customer messaging. The Business Card View, for instance, allows you to quickly access all pertinent customer information in one window without the need to scroll or search, while the Notes Section lists down past conversations to make communication with clients more contextual.
- End-to-end lead and contact management. Zoho CRM gives you full control of your sales pipeline with a variety of lead and contact management features and lets you conduct sales operations on a highly configurable interface. Once imported in the system, leads are matched with the appropriate sales agents and converted into buyers sooner than you could ever imagine.
- Opportunity tracking. Zoho CRM is best known for offering a powerful Opportunity Tracking tool allows you to see where your customer is in the sales cycle, which is the deal’s size, contact history, and competitor profile to help you craft more fitting messages.
- Integration with other Zoho products. Zoho fans and users will be pleased to know that they can use their CRM tool in synergy with all popular Zoho Suite products. At the same time, the system’s flexible architecture will let them connect it with third-party service providers.
- Maximizes the potential of social media presence. Zoho CRM captures leads on social networks, and follows their behavior to help you connect with them in a personalized way. You can use it in synergy with Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
6. bpm’online CRM
bpm’online CRM is a productivity kit that combines sales, service, and marketing modules. What users appreciate the most about it is its process-driven technology because it lets users work under their own rules, and continually tests, modifies and improves their business processes. It was designed to help you manage your customers’ journey end-to-end and brings together the best marketing and sales practices that attract customers on your side. If coming from an enterprise where consistency dictates the professional appearance and quality of service, bpm’online will certainly be a reasonable choice.
The vendor provides a great free trial that allows you to try our all key features of the software. You can easily sign up for bpm’online free trial here.
What is unique about bpm’online CRM?
- Customizable BPM. bpm’online is unique in many aspects, but what our experts believe to be a distinct advantage is the combination of BPM, sales, marketing, and service features in a single package. The system allows you to modify and improve your business processes while observing customers’ behavior and forecasting sales plans.
- Agile development experience. bpm’online CRM is also well known for agile development, as you need no coding skills or technical experience to install it or maintain it. The user chooses whether he wants to use it on demand or in the cloud.
- Hands-on customer success management. bpm’online CRM’s devoted and knowledgeable team will support your CRM efforts and help you improve your strategies at no additional cost. With their support, you can learn how to make the most of this system.
- Open configuration. The business logic and latest web technologies bpm’online relies on making it possible to connect it to a variety of third-party systems and make it work in synergy with your current software ecosystem.
- Easy customization. bpm’online CRM gives you the full freedom to modify and adjust business processes and provides you with a set of tools that can make that happen (wizard to add objects, fields, and links; an integrated component library to customize without coding; and processes to change business logic). The UI design process is very practical thanks to the tool’s AJAX and Silverlight technology.
Founded by the company Carmel Vision, InfoFlo is an innovative on-premise CRM platform trusted by more than 10,000 companies across the globe. It comes with a plethora of customer relationship management tools that let you streamline your sales pipeline and ensure impactful interactions with your customers. Great for small enterprises, InfoFlo also goes beyond traditional lead management and customer management functionalities. The system comes with PBX and cloud hosting support, email marketing management, document management, project management, and call center management options so you can power your entire sales and marketing operations from a single dashboard.
For more information about what this platform has to offer, you may sign up for an InfoFlo free trial here. This should give you a better idea of what to expect upon investing in this particular product.
What is unique about InfoFlo?
- Complete customer management. It lets you link pertinent customer information such as contact data, browsing behavior, and previous transactions to your active campaigns. This way, you can have all the important data you need to personalize your future interactions with each existing client.
- Social media integration. One of the best ways to communicate with your clients, other than email, is social media. This is why InfoFlo allows you to leverage your social media accounts in line with CRM efforts by giving you the power to reply to their queries quickly and engage them in real-time without logging into your account through a separate window or device.
- Goes beyond CRM. As mentioned previously, this tool comes with marketing management tools, call center management, document management, and project management. With these features at your disposal, you no longer need to rely on separate systems to handle the different aspects of your sales, CRM, and marketing efforts.
- Reporting and analytics. Get a deeper understanding of what goes on with your CRM efforts through InfoFlo’s custom reporting options. This allows you to monitor conversion and churn rates, check the impact of your campaign, as well as pinpoint bottlenecks in your operations.
- Robust security options. Aside from being an on-premise platform that cannot be accessed via internet, InfoFlo has built-in 512-bit encryption to keep all your confidential company information virtually secured from any threats.
Marketed as the world’s first messaging-powered customer relationship management platform, amoCRM is perhaps one of the most unique products on this list. It supports full integration with the most popular messaging applications to allow you to interact with customers and manage your sales pipeline without having to leave the platform. It is equipped with a plethora of functionalities ranging from contact management and lead management to email marketing and pipeline automation. Furthermore, it lets you track customer activity on your landing pages so that you can understand your clients better and gauge how you can best engage them and retain their attention.
Think this platform can cater to your business’ unique needs? Sign up for an amoCRM free trial here. This should allow you to experience the platform’s capabilities first-hand and properly gauge how well it will be able to support your operations.
What is unique about amoCRM?
- Unified communication. Other than integrating with Facebook Messenger, Skype, Google Hangouts, Viber, and other messaging apps, amoCRM also has built-in calling solutions. This makes it easy to unify all of your communication channels and manage them in one convenient hub.
- Automated digital pipeline. Automate your lead nurturing efforts using amoCRM’s digital pipeline. With this, all you have to do is map out follow-up sequences, schedule targeted digital ads, and prepare emails for campaigns and program how the system should automate each task.
- Powerful lead generation. amoCRM gives you the ability to create custom web forms so that it is easier to collect data from your leads. From there, you can start getting insights on when a particular lead is sales-ready so that you can find ways to increase their sales potential.
- Built-in collaboration tools. amoCRM helps you fine-tune your CRM campaigns through its task management tools and built-in team messaging options. With these, you can promote accountability in the workplace and simplify how you coordinate with your team members.
- Native mobile application. Mobility is important in this fast-paced business landscape. Luckily, amoCRM offers native mobile applications for both Android and Apple devices. Meaning, you can easily manage your CRM efforts without having to be at your office.
If you are looking for an all-in-one solution for your CRM, sales, and marketing needs, then
vCita might be the ideal option for you. This fully integrated business management application allows you to manage customer relations, execute marketing campaigns, as well as monitor your sales progress. It even comes with a no-code landing page builder for lead generation, payment processing tools for transactions, as well as self-service client portals for customer retention. With this at your disposal, you no longer have to worry about overlooking details on particular leads or missing out on certain opportunities as all your data stays in one place. What’s more, is that vCita provides its users with flexible plans that can scale up or down depending on the number of clients you have.
If you think this platform meets your requirements, be sure to sign up for a vCita free trial here. By taking advantage of this, you can better understand what this software solution has to offer and how well it can adapt to your operations.
What is unique about vCita?
- Robust CRM. Because vCita unifies your sales and marketing activities, it allows you to store all your contacts and customer data in one place. This makes it easier to track customer behavior and understand their wants and needs by checking previous conversations and transactions.
- Client interaction management system. Be in control over each client interaction using vCita. With this, you can have all your customers’ information at your fingertips and manage them in an online hub that you can access wherever you are.
- Simplified schedule coordination. This CRM tool comes with an online scheduling solution that cuts down the time it takes to check agent availability, accept appointments, as well as map out CRM tasks.
- Built-in marketing tools. vCita allows you to put your CRM data into action through its built-in marketing automation tools. With these, it is much easier to pull the information you require to understand your clients and see what kinds of campaigns will work best to engage them.
- Customer self-service options. This CRM platform allows clients to book your services, schedule meetings, send you their payments or share files with you. It can accept payments via credit card, PayPal, or other methods, depending on your needs. Built-in billing and invoicing tools to help you track payment status and send payment reminders
Formerly known as dapulse, Monday.com is a simple and intuitive collaboration platform at its core. However, it managed to snag a spot on our list of 15 best CRM software for enterprises because it offers robust contact management, prospect tracking, and workflow creation tools that can come in handy for your customer relationship management efforts. First off, it keeps processes organized and team members accountable so that you leave no stone unturned when planning your CRM campaigns. It also gives you a collaboration-first interface that lets you and your sales representatives work as one entity when interacting with customers. Lastly, it has the capability to integrate with a wide variety of sales and marketing systems, making it easy for you to export your CRM data from the marketing tool and forward the information to your sales team for conversion.
For more information on the functionalities of this CRM software, you can simply sign up for a Monday.com free trial here. This should allow you to get a good glimpse of how you can use this platform for your CRM operations.
What is unique about Monday.com?
- Visual prospect tracking. Rather than give you complicated dashboards, Monday.com has a simple interface that uses a to-do list format for all of your pipeline information. These can then be sorted, customized, and filtered depending on the needs of your operations so that you get complete visibility over your sales process without having to spend time learning the software’s layout.
- Simplified deal workflows. Monday.com lets users create customized workflows based on their customers’ behavior. After which, it provides them with tools to understand the customer journey in real-time as well as communicate with active clients for better retention.
- Excellent reporting. This CRM platform collects data continuously, links them to their respective projects and tasks, and organizes them in a historical spreadsheet. By doing so, you get a record of your data that is detailed yet comprehensible enough to understand at a glance.
- Powerful collaboration features. While Monday.com can power your CRM efforts, it is first and foremost a collaboration and communication application. This is why it offers powerful collaboration tools that range from granular task management and built-in chat functions to team boards and real-time status updates.
- Seamless integrations. Monday.com can support integrations with a variety of third-party applications including Google Drive, Dropbox, and Zapier. This way, you can extend its functionalities according to the current requirements of your business.
Simplifying customer relationship management for MS Outlook users is what eWay-CRM was created for. Trusted by reputable brands such as Peugeot, Abernathy MacGregor, and Knauer, this platform is equipped with functionalities for end-to-end CRM management. From built-in contact management and sales workflow automation to project management and email marketing, eWay-CRM will help you make your CRM process more efficient and cost-effective. In addition to those, it provides users with offline data availability so that you can review your data even without internet connection. Don’t worry. If you make any changes to your information using this offline mode, the system will automatically sync as soon as you get internet access.
Does this product fit the bill for your CRM operations? If so, be sure to sign up for a eWay-CRM free trial here first so that you can take its features for a test drive before investing in the platform.
What is unique about eWay-CRM?
- Drag-and-drop navigation. One of the distinct advantages that eWay-CRM has to offer is that it comes with drag-and-drop navigation and a Word-like text editor. With these, you can create custom workflows and detailed pipeline mapping without the need for coding experience.
- Contact synchronization. This CRM tool complies all of your contact details into a centralized hub that you can access using various devices. Be it your Outlook database or cell phone contacts, this platform has the capability to sync all of the details in one place and make sure that you are using active contacts for your campaign.
- Readily available data. eWay-CRM can generate reports on sales efficiency, customer communication, project progress, and even agent performance. After which, the platform makes the data readily available for you to peruse for CRM campaign planning or share with colleagues and stakeholders.
- Feedback-driven operations. This software puts emphasis on feedback-driven processes. Basically, other than monitoring customer behavior, it gathers comments directly from customers via polls and surveys so you can improve your decision-making process.
- Open API capabilities. eWay-CRM comes with open API tools, making it one of the most configurable options on this list. With this feature, you can easily integrate it with your existing systems or extend its functions depending on the new features you need.
12. NetHunt CRM
NetHunt CRM is a customer relationship management software solution purpose-built to work closely with your Gmail account and Google applications. It allows you to turn your G Suite into a unified CRM hub, making it easy for you and your team to handle sales and marketing campaigns as well as customer support efforts without relying on a separate business system.
This comprehensive platform helps in simplifying all your CRM tasks by enabling sales teams to use a single dashboard in handling your marketing, customer support, and sales activities. Because all CRM processes are managed inside your Gmail environment, it doesn’t require much training, even for novice/non-tech-savvy users. NetHunt CRM also offers API capabilities so you can easily integrate it with your favorite business and productivity apps.
What is unique about NetHunt CRM?
- Empower your Inbox. By deploying NetHunt CRM into your operations, you automatically upgrade your Gmail mailbox with intuitive CRM capabilities. What’s more, you only need your inbox to start closing deals and offering enhanced customer experience.
- Google Cloud partner. Using a CRM from a legit Google Cloud partner provides business users industry-grade user data security and additional helpful tools for better workflow efficiency, among other added benefits.
- Easy access to complete customer profile. NetHunt CRM enables users to easily sum up and view important business information within a single interface, including details of deals currently being transacted. This way, you’ll have easy access to updated, contextual customer data whenever the need arises.
- Generate valuable sales insights. Manage your customer information exactly the way you want it to. NetHunt CRM also provides fast and correct answers to important business concerns such as the number of deals that will be closed, the volume of unprocessed leads, and daily priority tasks.
- Simplified bulk email campaigns. With a Gmail-integrated CRM, you don’t need to rely much on other productivity tools and user databases. Once you personalize your email campaigns, NetHunt CRM allows you to reach out to thousands of prospects in a matter of a few minutes. You’ll also easily obtain valuable insights on how your email campaigns are performing with just a few clicks.
While a conversion optimization software at its core, Hotjar offers some pretty nifty functionalities that will help you understand your customers better, thereby boosting your CRM efforts. It leverages analysis tools like heat mapping and visit recording as well as feedback collection features like polls and surveys so you can uncover insights regarding customer behavior and your campaign’s impact. By doing so, you allow your marketers, product managers, UX designers, and sales personnel to make the necessary changes to the workflow in order to keep your clients engaged. In addition to these, users can access the entire interface via desktop, smartphone, or tablet for complete mobility, making it a good option for agile teams.
What is unique about Hotjar?
- User behavior visualization. Get a clear view of how your customers are interacting with your landing pages and websites by leveraging their user behavior visualization tools. Equipped with heatmaps, conversion funnels, form analytics, and visitor recording, this will allow you to understand your clients and create better and more targeted CRM campaigns.
- Feedback collection. Improve business decisions by taking advice from your customers. With Hotjar, you can run polls and surveys as well as collect incoming feedback so that you know exactly what your clients think of your offerings and overall service.
- Multi-language support. Hotjar lets you break down language barriers with its multi-language support. It has localization support for over 40 languages, so you don’t have to worry about going out of your way to translate your clients’ feedback.
- GDPR-compliant.Hotjar complies with the General Data Protection Regulation law. It interprets customer behavior anonymously so that you can get the data you need without violating the privacy of your end users.
- Tight integrations. Hotjar may be at a disadvantage when it comes to providing its clients with sales and marketing functionalities. However, it does make up for this by supporting integrations with popular apps like HubSpot, Optimizely, Segment, OmniConvert, and a variety of other third-party systems.
Nimble is a simple CRM platform designed to help professionals lessen the hours spent on spreadsheets and focus more on building relationships with your clients. Offering best-in-class tools that boost client engagement, it is the ideal software solution for users are looking to leverage CRM for their operations without going through the hassle of learning a new business system. This is because the software is built to work directly inside your Office 365 or G Suite inbox. In addition to its low learning curve, this platform also serves as a one-stop-shop that consolidates your contact management, communication management, calendar management, and collaboration management. This way, it is easier to keep your data in one place and have a 360-degree view of your entire CRM operations.
What is unique about Nimble?
- Intelligent prospect analysis. The Nimble Prospector feature uses AI to help you discover emails, phone numbers, and addresses of your leads via social media, making it easy to personalize interactions. This feature also comes in handy for verifying the contact details you have on record.
- Opportunity management. This CRM software offers a robust opportunity management feature that lets you manage your calendar appointments, tasks, sale pipeline, and social signals so no lead falls through the cracks.
- Targeted contact lists. This feature allows you to categorize your contacts according to particular sets of criteria. After which, you can create personas that will help you build targeted CRM campaigns. It also offers smart segmentation that lets you find the people that are important to your business on various online platforms.
- Instant insights. Another great thing about Nimble is that it generates instant insights on your leads. It builds live profiles in real-time and fills it with all the details you could possibly need to carry out your CRM efforts.
- Easy Access. Nimble offers a mobile-ready interface which means you get easy access to your customer data no matter where you are and when you need it.
Insightly is a cloud-based CRM solution initially created for small businesses. However, over the years, they have started offering enterprise-level modules that can cater to the CRM needs of large organizations. Used by Bloomberg, Bosch, Sanofi, and other world-renowned organizations, this software solution allows you to stay on top of every step of the customer journey through holistic contact management, lead tracking, and pipeline activity reporting. It even has a conventional HTTP REST API that lets it integrate with a wide variety of other systems such as G Suite, MailChimp, social media networks, and Evernote. This way, you can consolidate your CRM data in one hub and get complete visibility over the entire operations.
What is unique about Insightly?
- Multi-step business processes. Insightly comes with a workflow automation tool that supports complex, multi-step business processes. With this, you can keep your records in sync, have a detailed map of the entire CRM process, and streamline your sales and marketing workflow.
- Relationship linking. It maps complex customer relationships. It links customer records with contacts in your database so that you know who knows who and you can get a clear view of your informal networks.
- More efficient lead routing. In addition to improving customer relations, Insightly offers powerful lead routing mechanisms that let you connect clients to the right agents at the right time. This way you can efficiently move leads forward on your sales pipeline while they’re hot.
- Custom dashboards. Insightly was created to help you discover insights. This is why it only makes sense that one of the strongest features of this tool is its custom dashboard creation. This lets you visualize your data however you want and build reports depending on your priorities. It even has drag-and-drop navigation for your convenience.
- Reliable platform security. This software employs security features such as standard authentication protocols, two-factor authentication, and data encryption to keep all of your data in check. It is also fully compliant to SOC 2 Type II and GDPR.
Things to Consider When Choosing an Enterprise CRM Software
While the information we’ve listed about the best customer relationship management systems on the market may be helpful in understanding the different tools you can choose from, you might still feel confused about how to gauge which one is right for your operations. To help you out, we have listed down a few things that you might want to consider when choosing a CRM software:
- Does it have integration support? Surely, your enterprise has unique, industry-specific needs. If you want to make sure that you can centralize all the tools you need for your CRM efforts, you need to check your prospective platform for API functionalities or native integrations. These should allow you to extend the functionalities of your new software. Alternatively, if you happen to choose a tool that already has everything you need and then some, you might want to ask the vendor if it is possible to eliminate features that bloat the platform. This will help you optimize the system and keep it from looking cluttered.
- What kind of security options does it offer? Hundreds of customer information pass through your CRM system on a daily basis. Make sure you protect the data that your clients entrusted you with by checking the security features of the platform. It should at least have password protection and data encryption options. In addition to those, you might want to check if they also support two-factor authentication and GDPR-compliance tools.
Will it allow you to assign roles and user permissions? CRM is a task shared by your sales and marketing teams, so it is important for you to have a way to control what each department can view and modify. You can do this if the platform has specific role assignment options or configurable user permissions.
How easy is it to navigate? Another thing you should consider is the usability of the program you want. If you have a team full of tech-savvy professionals, then you shouldn’t have any problem choosing software that requires heavy coding. However, there will be staff members with no technical expertise and you don’t want your IT team to be babysitting them all the time. That’s why check if the CRM you want offers WYSIWYG editors or drag-and-drop navigation for casual users. By doing so, you can ensure that implementation will be a breeze and you won’t have to spend too much time on training.
There you have it, our list of 15 best CRM software for enterprises. We hope that with our in-depth guide, you were able to narrow down your CRM software options or better yet–pinpoint which platform will work best for you. If you are looking for a fully-featured customer relationship management system that can scale up and down to your operational needs, we highly recommend HubSpot CRM. This tool managed to top our list because of its comprehensive features that do not compromise usability. Moreover, it is highly configurable, making it great for those who want full control over their CRM efforts. Be sure to sign up for HubSpot CRM free app here to learn more about what it has to offer.