HubSpot: No. 1 CRM Solution
Our score: 9.8
User satisfaction: 99%
This article has been updated with the most recent 2019 customer relationship management (CRM) software solutions to provide you an overview of the latest tools and systems for small businesses.
What is the best CRM for small business?
The best CRM for small business is Hubspot CRM, a free cloud-hosted solution designed to help sales teams close more deals with less work. It is able to organize and track every aspect in the sales pipeline, consolidate all customer data and information from whatever channel, supports up to a million contacts, and provides unlimited storage. It also has comprehensive integration with external apps and is flexible enough to be used by both B2B and B2C companies.
Are you a small business trying to make sense of all the customer information coming from different sources? Is your sales team struggling to retain customers and sustain sales growth? You need CRM tools.
CRM enables businesses to build strong customer relationships and manage all relevant customer information and data. The purpose of CRM is to provide you tools and applications that help you collect, process and analyze data coming from various interaction channels such as website visits, phone calls, emails, social media, and others. Likewise, CRM helps you adopt inbound marketing best practices to generate more leads.
The market is filled with dozens of CRM products. How do you know which is right for you? You need to know the tips for choosing the right CRM for your business. Of course, we are here to help. From our database, we’ve picked ten best CRM software for small business based on their user-friendly features, functionalities, capabilities, benefits, affordability, and unique attributes.
But before we dive into our ten leading small business CRM solutions, let’s get a refresher on CRM software and the industry.
What are the benefits of CRM software?
Any business can gain the benefits of CRM software. There are plenty of vendors today that offer various features that will suit your needs – regardless of your business size or industry. This software has been available for years, but recent technological advancements have made them more accessible to all sizes of businesses, including SMBs. By eliminating the complex hardware setup process and extensive training, today’s CRM systems are more scalable, affordable, compact, and less bulky. Many businesses enjoy CRM benefits that include the following:
- Increase sales. A CRM software gives you insights that you can use to increase your sales. Determine your loyal customers and engage them with rewards, promos, and discounts. It also lets you nurture quality leads and spot potential prospects. Additionally, you can follow up with your repeat customers, re-engage dormant ones, and seize upsell opportunities.
- Make data-driven decisions. Making decisions is not only driven by data, but it is also empowered with a quick response time. You can improve your business workflows and operations overall with access to comprehensive insights on real-time. This can help you enhance your current strategies and resolve ineffective ones. If there’s a potential issue, you will be prepared with the software’s forecasting based on trends and patterns.
- Improve productivity. The processes across your organization are streamlined and automated to avoid mistakes and repeating work. It supports admin tasks so your staff is freed to do more important work like focusing on serving customers and responding to their concerns quickly. Since most of CRM solutions are integrated, you can align projects, events, products, and contracts to accelerate the turnaround of your deliverables. Such are true even in the case of sales automation solutions for big businesses.
- Utilize mobile solutions. Using CRM solutions with mobile apps enable your field and remote teams to stay connected any time, anywhere. Right from their mobile device, they can access customer, product and purchases information when on the go. This accelerates approval teams and enhances efficiency. What’s even better about them is you can create your own mobile CRM strategy.
- Strengthen data security. The CRM software provides a centralized hub for your sensitive customer and business information. Since it lives on one platform, you only have one tool to secure using your resources, capital infrastructure and budget instead of dealing with multiple, disconnected systems. It gives you control of access permissions to make sure only the right people have access to certain information.
Overview of the CRM industry
CRM first started in the early 70s when annual surveys were used to gauge customer satisfaction. It has evolved over the decades and in recent years has become a thriving sector experiencing continued growth, including leading the way for the mobile SaaS industry. The expansion of the CRM software industry has been pushed mainly by cloud technology facilitating the adoption of the software as a cost-effective SaaS platform. Since 2010, the CRM market has been on a continued upswing, growing at an average of 27% year over year. The latest forecast saw the CRM market reaching $80 billion in 2025.
CRM Most Demanded Features Credits: ibm.com
To give you an idea of how CRM has become an indispensable tool in today’s business, here are some CRM statistics culled from various sources:
- ROI on CRM is approximately $5 to every $1 invested (Baseline)
- 79% of leads fail to convert without CRM (Pardot)
- 30% of all leads fail as a result of bad data sources (Cyber Sphere)
- 26% is the recorded adoption rate for CRM (Salesforce)
- 65% boost in sales quotas is realized by businesses with CRM (Innopple Technologies)
- 41% revenue increase is attained with CRM (Trackvia)
- 60% of the time, CRM is used for email marketing by small businesses (MarketingCharts.com)
- 47% of the time, leads nurtured in a CRM system are converted (Annuitas Group)
- 300% improvement in conversion rates with CRM in place (Cloudswave)
- 40% improvement in average purchase value with CRM (Cloudswave)
- 23% reduction in lead cost with CRM (Cloudswave)
- 47% improvement in customer service with CRM (Capterra)
- 26% improvement in retention via Social CRM (Nucleus Research)
- 74% of businesses using CRM report better customer relationships (Software Advice)
1. HubSpot CRM
HubSpot CRM is the leading software in the industry of business; it can either work as an independent tool or work hand-in-hand with other HubSpot products. Aside from its fully-featured CRM kit, HubSpot is even more in-demand in the SMB industry due to its availability in the market. HubSpot CRM is completely free of charge.
If you want to investigate the features closely you can easily do so when you sign up for HubSpot CRM free app here.
HubSpot CRM won
our Best CRM Software Award for 2018
The smart and easy tool is capable of carrying out the necessary features expected from a CRM, except that HubSpot CRM isn’t characterized by the confusing complexity possessed by other CRM platforms in the market. Additionally, HubSpot CRM is free, and the software is a certified and recommended partner of Google. It has a customizable interface that makes it suitable for all industries. It can cater to small and complex sales teams.
With the HubSpot CRM tool, you can clearly monitor and control your market performance, keep an eye on all of your transactions, see your lapses and where to improve, and build a healthy relationship with your prospects and customers.
What is unique about HubSpot CRM?
- It is absolutely free. HubSpot offers the most lightweight and end-to-end CRM with its fully-featured functions for free. This means that any type of business around the globe can try and utilize it. HubSpot CRM is integrated with well-liked business systems and applications. Additionally, HubSpot doesn’t require contracts or credit card information. All you need to do is sign up and go.
- A built-in interface. With HubSpot CRM, no expensive and complex installations are needed since everything is hosted in cloud. Its main working interface is closely similar to that of a common email provider which makes it easy to navigate and use without extensive training. It takes minutes to learn its navigation. You can interact with customers through the software and keep records of every interaction.
- Putting all marketing information in one place. HubSpot CRM is capable of monitoring and controlling multiple sales processes from the same interface such as calls, emails, meetings and even notes. You can track all your deals, scheduled appointments and contacts.
- Efficient. Due to its standardized features, HubSpot CRM effectively assists businesses in closing more deals in a short span of time. You can gather all relevant leads in the same location. This means that with HubSpot CRM’s efficient data amelioration feature, you don’t need to be an expert in marketing to know the right target audience.
- No restrictions. HubSpot CRM offers no limitations to the number of contacts or users you can save. As a matter of fact, everyone is allowed to have as many as 1, 000, 000 contacts and makes all the information accessible to all team members.
- Flexibility. HubSpot CRM provides a versatile and customizable system. Therefore, it can meet the requirements of every individual, B2B and B2C businesses. It’s applicable in retail, real estate, construction or any other industry.
- Communicate easily with customers in real time. With HubSpot CRM, you can build stronger relationships with your peers, prospects and customers through personalized, one-on-one conversation. HubSpot CRM comes with free tools for live chat, team email, and bots, including a universal inbox wherein the marketing, sales, and customer service teams can view, manage, and reply to all conversations—regardless of the messaging channel the customers used.
2. Salesforce CRM
Salesforce CRM is an extensive sales and marketing solution with separate systems for analytics, marketing, service and community cloud that allows sales representatives to underline top leads and identify wins and losses regarding customer transactions. Key Salesforce CRM features include lead management, marketing automation, sales data, and partner management tools that allow you to convert and follow leads through recorded customer information and interactions in a location.
If you want to check its comprehensive feature set you can easily sign up for Salesforce free trial here.
Salesforce CRM won
our Expert's Choice Award for 2018
Salesforce CRM can also increase the sales team’s productivity wherever they are through an AppExchange feature, Salesforce Sales Cloud, the mobile app’s Feed First function; therefore, creating critical reports, sales forecasts, and territory models are accomplished without difficulty.
With Salesforce CRM, you can easily grow revenues simply through tracking all of your sales activity to learn the leads’ interests and gain social insights, focus on your customers with the pay-as-you-go feature offering success in sales, access the software with full functionality wherever you are through its fully cloud-based feature.
What is unique about Salesforce CRM?
- Close more deals. Salesforce provides diverse functions that allow you increase your sales rating. Get insights and opportunities using Opportunity Management. Get access to a customer’s activity history, communications, discusions, and social mentions using Contact Management. With Sales Collaboration module, it is easier to track deals and check valuable sales information. Lastly, set metrics-based goals and amplify winning performances of sales representatives using Sales Performance Management to motivate a healthy competition in the sales team.
- Manage leads with ease. Features such as lead management, marketing automation, sales data and partner management allows you to create a systematic and efficient pipeline from lead to conversion. Automate the whole process to discover and produce quality leads.
- Accelerated productivity. Log calls, reply to in-demand leads, and work real time using Salesforce CRM’s mobile app available in Android and IOS mobiles. Drag-and-drop business processes fast using Visual Workflow. Sharing and syncing files to track changes allows quicker and more productive communication within the business.
- Get useful and helpful insights. Reports and dashboards offer collection and accumulation of data for detailed reporting and analysis. Managing locations with the correct model allows you to set boundaries and customer volume, therefore producing a more balanced workload among your sales team.
- Flexibility. Salesforce Sales Cloud integrates with external business solutions and services like desk.com, TeamSupport, LeacExec, FinancialForce ERP, Ambassador, Zuora, Zendesk and other major CRM, sales and accounting solutions.
- Customer satisfaction. Salesforce CRM enables you to provide a satisfying experience to the people in your business, much so on a personal level. The software gives you the capability to provide an effective, worthwhile experience for every one of your clients.
- Efficient cloud-based system. Salesforce CRM’s cloud feature allows you to access its full functionality without the need of hardware installations to run and impact your business. Everything is available to you—accounts and contacts, leads and opportunities, marketing forecasts, analytics, contact management, notifications, etc.—providing you an effective workflow built on the App Cloud by customizing your business requirements in the Sales Cloud.
Next, let us get into Freshsales details. It is a quality CRM tool designed to provide the necessary tools for dependable lead capture. Currently, Freshsales is one of the more widely-utilized CRM applications. Sales teams recognize it as a single contact management hub where they can direct and monitor thousands of leads.
The vendor has an appealing fee trial where you can tinker with the features at no cost. You can sign up for Freshsales free trial here.
our Expert's Choice Award for 2018
Freshsales offers a simple and easy-to-navigate interface, combined with vigorous functions. This enables you to streamline diverse aspects in the sales process and minimize the number of tools you use to manage your business. Freshsales focuses on improving sales, prioritizing pipeline opportunities and discovering helpful information and insights. This makes Freshsales a powerful and efficient system for quick-working sales teams.
With Freshsales, there are no substantial and complicated setup procedures. A huge number of integrations are functioning and all operations are processed and stored in cloud. The core performance of Freshsales is centered on discovering where leads come from. With a lead capturing feature, the system can distribute, nurture, score, divide, and verify leads using multiple channels of communication. Freshsales also provides a set of advanced functions, including auto-dialers, call recording, call routing and affiliate management. And with an over-the-top analytics feature, all relevant sources and metrics are pulled out and assembled into an accurate report.
One of the biggest advantages of this is its affordable pricing. Small teams can use the service for free, while midmarket businesses and corporations can avail a paid package in a relatively cheap amount.
What is unique about Freshsales?
- Lead Management. Freshsales monitors customers as leads and categorize them based on their interest relative to their engagement with the website. The system is capable of sorting these leads into context to better qualify prospects or recognize trends and patterns for a better service.
- Effective analytics and reporting. Freshsales has the capability to provide possibilities for users to manage and utilize collected information. With the use default reports (pipeline, territory, email reports, and etc.), Freshsales makes it possible to create custom reports for every contact, deal, or opportunity. Additionally, these reports can be accessed at any point in time.
- Ideal Integration. Freshsales delivers an integration feature where you can understand how customers feel about your products; make precise predictions about renewal and eventual purchases.
- Quality calls from your CRM. Freshsales allows direct calls without requiring hardware installations. It provides features such as auto-dialer, route calls, personalized welcoming messages, and ID recognition.
- Email and event tracking. Sales reps and agents can see who has opened their mails and who has ignored them, letting them know who is interested in a product to be prioritized for nurturing. Freshsales is also capable of displaying history for each customer, where you can see their engagement information, interests and preferences.
- Sales management. Freshsales allows you full visibility on all stages of a sales process. This system can be used to sort and track deals, filter close dates, distinguish bestsellers, make changes for all actions, customize follow ups, analyze wins and losses, identify trends, or distinguish performance bottlenecks.
- Outstanding customer support. Freshsales support is not limited to a particular plan, allowing users to learn how the system works, or gain tips related to lead management, tasks, appointments, deals and diverse technical admin settings.
CRM tool Pipedrive is built by sales people and hardcore web app developers. The software organizes your business leads by providing excellent sales overview which allows you to focus on more important deals. The app is simple and fast due to being fully mobile optimized and lets you integrate it with Google Calendar, Google Contacts and other Google apps and other third-party business applications and software.
You can try all its premium features at no cost when you sign up for Pipedrive free trial here.
With Pipedrive, you can get a solution capable of managing your sales pipeline to distinguish important and useful information to develop an over-the-top and simple sales process. Additionally, it is a universally applicable system that allows you to manipulate all your workflows, regardless of the complexities. It is available in 13 languages and works with a wide range of currencies. Pipedrive can integrate with other business systems such as Dropbox, Zapier, MailChimp, RightSignature, Zoho CRM and much more.
To ensure that all companies are able to find a package suitable for their budget, the vendor offers a flexible pricing plan.
What is unique about Pipedrive?
- Simple but effective sales management. Pipedrive provides a clear overview of your sales pipeline so that you know where to focus on and what steps are needed to increase productivity.
- Easy scheduling and consistent follow ups. You can plan events and appoint meetings with no risk of double entries in your calendar. Pipedrive provides you with activity reminder emails and mobile notifications and alerts so nothing goes undealt with or missed out.
- Well-organized contact configuration and lead process. The system collects contact information which can be placed on your website or newsletter that later allows you with contact integrations to import leads from other systems without limit.
- Everything is customizable. You can set Pipedrive to fit your sales process from pipeline stages to custom fields.
- Standardized statistics. Everything can be presented statistically to better understand critical metrics allowing you to monitor an agent’s performance, deals, and lead history. Critical comparisons are empowered through recent improvements in the system.
- Top notch reporting. Pipedrive has the capacity to store all conversations in a centralized database where you can follow detailed summaries like wins, losses, people, activities and other aspects of your performance.
- Mobile optimization. Everything is accessible from any device.
5. Zoho CRM
It is a solution designed to attract, retain, and satisfy customers to grow your business. The core Zoho CRM functionalities are lead and contact management, sales pipeline management, and purchase control. These features are considered top notch especially when placed on an easy-to-use interface like Zoho CRM. The home screen includes 10 different components that are customizable by the user.
You can check the solution closely when you sign up for Zoho CRM free trial here.
It can automate daily business activities, track sales and engage clients in different platforms. Additionally, its mobile app lets you take CRM anywhere so you don’t have to worry in getting updates real-time and close more deals on the go.
Another interesting feature of Zoho CRM is that it can extend its functionality and work hand-in-hand with other popular applications, including main Zoho products, Microsoft Outlook, MailChimp, QuickBooks, ConstantConnect and Google Apps, as well as, OneSaas and CloudWork.
What is unique about Zoho CRM?
- Zia. Zoho CRM is operated by an artificial intelligence named Zia. It learns about your business and your team. Zia is capable of interactions with clients such as call or chat and analyze the tone of your customers from their emails. Zia is characterized by intelligent automation and detect anomalies in your system.
- Automated sales operations. Zoho CRM is capable of saving your time by automatically completing routine tasks so you can focus on closing more deals faster. You can make use of workflows and macros to perform tasks faster and more efficiently.
- Multichannel features. You can connect real-time with customers and prospects through email, phone, live chat, and social media. Reaching out to every possible prospect is no longer difficult with Zoho CRM’s SalesSignals.
- Pipeline management. With Zoho CRM, you can identify quality leads, get real-time insights about your customers, close more deals in less time, and make selling easier with proper account management.
- Available on mobile. Zoho CRM provides a mobile edition for Android and iOS users which help you stay in control and interact with customers even while on the go.
- Customizable for easy navigation. You have total control over views, filters and fields, deciding how much data you want to see at any given time. You can customize modules and add additional functions to make Zoho CRM work the way you want it.
- Performance and analytics. Zoho CRM has real-time reporting, trend analyzers, accurate marketing forecasts and territory management to measure the performance of every sales activity and divide quotas into achievable targets.
- Security. Zoho CRM is capable of providing you with security within your organization. With comprehensive data security features, you can control employees’ access to information to strike the right balance between protecting your clients’ data and giving employees the freedom they need to get their work done.
6. Bpm’ Online CRM
There are also a variety of Bpm’ Online CRM benefits that can serve medium-sized businesses and larger enterprises through a complete suite of tools for customer relationship management. It is a complete CRM solution designed to streamline your workflows, nurture customer relationships, and implement marketing and sales initiatives.
The vendor offers a comprehensive free trial to get you up to speed with the features. You can sign up for Bpm’ Online CRM free trial here.
The solution features three modules in streamlining and centralizing your CRM workflows: bpm’online marketing, bpm’ online sales, and bpm’ online service.
Bpm’online marketing is an all-around, multichannel marketing management module that provides you with lead generation and demand generation solutions. Through it, users can build marketing campaigns grounded on curated insights through email marketing tools, event management, and communication platforms. It also features an intuitive visual campaign designer that gives you an overview of the lead generation journey, all the way from nurturing up to conversion.
Next, Bpm’ online sales takes the marketing insights and draws it into actual sales. It offers efficient sales processes that encompasses the entire sales cycle. It ties up sales, marketing, and customer service through an end-to-end suite of tools for lead management, opportunity management, quote management, and invoice management. It also boasts of a vibrant interface that is slick, social, and easy to navigate.
Lastly, Bpm’ online service is the solution’s customer center. With it, you can streamline request servicing, automate operations, and manage clients in an omnichannel platform built for all social sites and devices.
What is unique about Bpm’ Online CRM?
- Integrated suite for CRM. You no longer have to invest in different, multiple platforms for streamlining your operations. Bpm’ Online CRM takes care of it through a comprehensive suite of functionalities for sales, marketing, and service management.
- Social and vibrant interface. The solution shows off its vibrant, colorful, and user-friendly dashboard and interface that lets users speedily deliver.
- Automated processes. Bpm’ Online CRM utilizes the best technologies to reduce manual labor and automate processes that would have otherwise been too cumbersome for your team to manage.
- Consistent user experience across all devices. It has a consistent look, feel and competitiveness across all devices for a unified and excellent experience delivery for your customers.
- Collaboration tools. Teams can work better together through a robust set of tools for scheduling, task and meeting management, group communications and more.
- Powerful analytics. The software arms you with the insights you need to pinpoint operational bottlenecks and strategize better.
- Knowledge management. You access a knowledge base that compiles and centralizes all templates, guides, documents, etc your team needs to deliver quality service
CRM solution InfoFlo gives small and medium-sized businesses as well as freelancers with a compact, user-friendly CRM tools built for managing contacts and nurturing customer relationships. It differentiates itself well through its pricing plans, deemed to be the most affordable CRM solution in the market. Moreover, the software features powerful integrations, an attractive and out-of-the-box set of tools for streamlining your workflows, as well as collaboration and communication tools for maximum efficiency.
You can try all its premium features at no cost when you sign up for InfoFlo free trial here.
For one, its key feature is its full contact management suite that lets you manage and centralize all contact information for easier perusal. Its custom fields functionality lets you add custom fields to your contacts and projects by offering a simple way to add texts, date, drop down menus and more. A dual panel view also lets you nurture customer relationships by giving you a full view of customer relationships.
In addition, users can easily database and share all contacts and projects easily and in real-time. InfoFlo also assists you in the lead generation journey by letting your team access an array of lead management tools for uploading quotations, emails, notes, and tasks for maximum lead conversion.
Of course, its key selling proposition also lies in its powerful capability for automation. It features functionalities for notes management, document management, email management, and schedule management. A calendar editor similar to Outlook calendar is intuitive and user-friendly. Its task management module makes it very convenient to manage tasks as you can attach files, set emails and reminders, collaborate on tasks as well as view individual and company-wide tasks with a few clicks. Accomplished tasks can be archived as well.
What is unique about InfoFlo?
- Miltary-grade encryption. With InfoFlo, all your data is secured and protected to ensure that all customer transactions, best practices and business operations are kept hidden from malicious threats.
- Powerful integration. The software integrates well with Google Sync, Outlook, QuickBooks, Skype, and other popular collaboration platforms. This makes it easy for your team to centralize workflows as you do not necessarily have to reinvent the wheel.
- Social media-friendly. You can immediately view a live feed of your Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook account and integrate this in the InfoFlo portal.
- Powerful dashboard. The software is proud to feature over two dozens of widgets. With it, you can have a quick overview of pertinent and relevant stat ranging from recent sales, task charts, and user activities by year, quarter or month.
- CSV import. You can speedily import contacts, categories and projects from Outlook using a CSV or Excel file. This is directly integrated in your current database and archived accordingly.
- Back-up capability. Prevent massive data lost resulting from unforeseen incidents through InfoFlo’s complete backup capability, ensuring that your databases are kept intact after unwanted events.
Lucrativ is a versatile and unified CRM tool for sales and account managers to streamline workflows, drive in valuable customer relationships, and generate powerful data for business strategy. It features an array of tools for pipeline management, insights and analytics, lead generation and management, marketing and mobile CRM support.
If you want to know more about the features you can easily sign up for Lucrativ free trial here.
Its pipeline management module lets you manage your potential customers easily, determining potential prospects and those more likely to convert. Sales performance can be monitored real-time for enhanced deployment of your sales teams. You can also review your sales performance and projected performance to enable sound business strategy.
Next, Lucrativ gives you a platform for automating your workflows and various processes. It gives you pre-made templates for streamlining your workflow and you can easily click a recommended workflow and watch it work for you. A custom workflow module lets you select among 12 triggers, 4 conditions, and 18 actions so you can manage your processes. A strong collaboration feature lets you work with your teams faster and more efficiently.
Of course, robust data is always a key differentiator and driver in any thriving business, which is why Lucrativ analytics equips you with a handy dashboard for intelligent forecasting and detailed foresight. Sales forecasts, business reporting, visualization and customization, and an integrated dashboard makes it a seamless experience for you and your team.
What is unique about Lucrativ?
- Strong email integration. The software integrates seamlessly with Gmail end Exchange. Pre-made templates are also in place for a smooth email marketing campaign.
- Built-in templates for workflow management. You can access a plethora of recommended templates to make it easier for you to work across various teams.
- Powerful data storytelling. It arms you with an intuitive dashboard that displays all pertinent data relating to sales, customers, marketing, projections and more.
- Mobile CRM platform. Whether you’re in an out-of-town trip or taking a leaving at home, you can manage your business anytime and anywhere.
- Maximum customization. You can create custom fields and forms and customize your activities and processes to tailor it better to your operational framework.
- Power dialer feature. Enhance lead generation by having a creative platform for contacting your prospects and documenting it.
vCita grants SMBs and professionals with an integrated solution for calendar and schedule management, client portal and management, billing and invoicing, lead generation, and email and SMS campaign. It streamlines and centralizes in one solution all your needs for communication and collaboration, marketing, CRM, workflow and online payments.
If you want to check its comprehensive feature set you can easily sign up for vCita free trial here.
It features a robust client management module that boosts productivity and nurture and sustain customer relationships. A client portal serves as a one-stop shop for clients to schedule, pay, transact and collaborate. Automated reminders ensure reduction in grunt work and lost productivity by putting you on the loop 24/7. A custom follow-up capability ensures that you convert potential clients.
Its client portal is also intuitive, creative, and fresh. Users can easily tailor the portal’s look and can build a unique branding identity through customization features. The portal is also consistent in look and servicing capability whether it be on desktop, tabletor mobile.
Moreover, vCita also gives you a compact and well-designed business calendar you can manage, create and adjust. Calendars can be easily synchronized, and for each offering you present to your customers, you can clearly indicate the location, duration, and pricing packages. Recurring or one-time events can also be created. Clients can easily book appointments and services from any device.
You also get a vCita landing page builder that is mobile-responsive and intuitive at the same time. Services and user-experience can be made consistently adaptable and effective through this feature and could also cut costs on your part.
What is unique about vCita?
- Integrated CRM solution. vCita covers all your CRM bases through a complete suite of tools for CRM, workflow and scheduling, payments and marketing.
- Client portal module. Among its key proposition is a client portal where transactions and relationships are nurtured and leads generated.
- Payments centralization. Payments can be made online quickly. It even has a customizable invoice template to issue invoices.
- Marketing capabilities. Create engaging and effective email marketing campaigns to capture your customers and drive them towards conversion. Emails can be sent out through any devices and are tracked through a reporting module.
- Robust lead capturing. vCita proactively documents all prospects and equips you with a dynamic suite of tools for building stronger relationships and striking engaging conversations.
10. Zengine by Wizehive
Zengine by Wizehive is designed for businesses of all sizes to simplify application-based processes. It is a unified solution for CRM, grants and application management, awards management, accreditation management and more.
An appealing test drive of all software features is available to you when you sign up for Zengine by Wizehive free demo here.
The software lets you communicate and collaborate seamlessly to drive in growth. It has a full-capacity database for collaboration and information storage. A robust database management system at its core, Zengine simplifies and automates workflows and offers a broad range of CRM tools, including the capability to track customer references, manage appointments and schedules, organize events, monitor inventory, and manage project workflows.
A reporting dashboard gives you a 360 overview of all pertinent business information, such as sales, conversion and more. You can easily customize the presentation of these data as well. A powerful form generation capability lets you elicit information to populate your databases. Among its other key CRM features are modules for easy attachments, automated reminders, and HIPAA compliances.
If you are interested in its grant management capability, Zengine is a competitive award management solution. It streamlines the submission, judging, management, and application processes, and you are equipped with tools for automating your workflows, personalizing your dashboards, and generating business insights.
What is unique about Zengine by Wizehive?
- Unified grant and CRM software. It offers a comprehensive suite of tools for online application management, grant management, and CRM.
- Powerful integration. The solution integrates with more than a thousand software programs in the market. Zengine also has open API so you can integrate with other third-party apps with ease.
- Automated solution. Whether it be through tracking, communication, or collaboration, all your processes are automated so you can cut costs and deliver with maximum efficiency.
- Maximum flexibility. It is a highly scalable solution and you can customize your dashboards, reporting, forms, etc. With a strong customization capability, you get to design the workflow and process that works best for you and your team.
- Nimble. Nimble is an insightful and simple customer relationship manager that aims to help professionals and businesses build better work relationships in a multi-channel and noisy world. It has a smart and quick way to monitor, engage, and nurture business contacts—providing much-needed context to conversations.
- Nutshell. This is an intuitive CRM platform designed to help your sales team to boost their performance by helping them to successfully adopt the use of CRM and related technologies in the performance of their tasks and in meeting sales targets. Nutshell integrates with the software small businesses already use, including Google G Suite/Gmail and Microsoft Office/Outlook.
- Copper. Copper, previously known as ProsperWorks, is a professional online CRM platform for Google Apps users, designed with usability in the first plan. The platform takes little to no time to improve interaction with your customers, and thus enhances the effects of your digital activity.
- FyNCRM. Feature-rich CRM application FyNCRM was created primarily for SuiteCRM and SugarCRM Community Edition. It is designed to enable sales and support teams have quick and immediate access to CRM data anytime and anywhere. With FyNCRM, users can easily look, create, and edit SuiteCRM modules, including Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Cases, Leads, Calls and Meetings without any difficulty or issue.
- YeriForce CRM. A completely free to use open-source CRM, YetiForce CRM provides users with a great degree of flexibility and customization to suit one’s specific requirements. It features a modular approach for tailoring the platform to your needs, allowing you to capture leads, contact clients through email, seize opportunities, set permission settings, generate detailed graphs, and more. Being an open-source platform, you can benefit from its active community that strives to continuously bring new features and software improvements.
Spanish version of this article “Guía de las Mejores Soluciones de Software CRM Gratis para Considerar en 2018” is also available.
Should you invest in a mobile CRM?
At the moment we’re experiencing a growing shift to mobile CRM solutions with more and more businesses deciding to choose a CRM capable of supporting a wide range of mobile devices. Studies confirm that adopting such tools contributes to increase in sales productivity by 14.6% on average.
Go With CRM Trends and Be Competitive
As a small business, you need all the tools and means to get that edge over your competitors. CRM is your primary tool to retain customers and get new ones. But as you’ve noticed, CRM solutions are keeping pace with technology. You should be able to leverage your CRM to ride with the trends or get one that can accommodate new features.
For example, many of the leading CRMs today come with native Android and iOS apps to give your team mobile capabilities and further improve efficiency. Some CRMs also utilize artificial intelligence to sort through and analyze tons of customer data, giving you valuable insights on customer behavior. Automation is becoming a standard feature in CRMs to streamline manual processes. In other words, to keep your business in the running you should go with the innovations that are shaping CRM. With 91% of businesses (having 10 or more employees) now using CRM, you have to be on top of your game by maximizing CRM’s mobile, automation, AI, and collaboration capabilities.
Put your small business in the right direction and be ahead of the pack – embrace innovation and get the most capable CRM. One such CRM solution that can future-proof your business happens to be our number CRM product which you can use right now since it costs nothing. Sign up for HubSpot CRM free app here.