PayKickstart No. 1 Software
Our score: 9.3
User satisfaction: 100%
Affiliate marketing has become an increasingly popular strategy for businesses to generate and convert leads with over 90% of advertisers and publishers saying that affiliate marketing programs are crucial to their operations. To manage this kind of campaign effectively, however, you will need a good affiliate marketing software at your disposal.
In this article, we have listed the 20 best affiliate marketing software solutions on the market to help you find the right one for your company. The applications mentioned here were selected based on their comprehensiveness, mobility, ease-of-use, robust features, unique inclusions, as well as value for money.
And then there are those things called affiliate networks, which are also considered as good marketing tools. They basically make it simple for affiliates (publishers) to take part of the strategies that benefit their respective websites. These networks share their website resources that advertisers or merchants may employ in their advertising efforts. It’s a lot like a mutual relationship, with affiliates being to able to produce income by helping sellers broaden their customer reach through the affiliate network. These networks generate revenue two ways: through revenue sharing and fee for action. Affiliate networks are commonly used by publishers for free but may charge an initial fees or subsequent monthly charges. So don’t confuse affiliate networks with affiliate marketing software although some of these sites are often referred to as solutions.
According to a study conducted by the National Retail Federation, 81% of brands are using affiliate marketing as part of their customer acquisition methods of today.
Whether you are looking for tools to help you build an affiliate network, increase your brand’s visibility, or monitor your campaign, some if not all of these applications would surely be able to cater to your needs. In this article, we have listed the 20 best affiliate marketing software solutions to help you find the ideal one for your scheme. The applications mentioned here were selected based on their comprehensiveness, mobility, ease-of-use, robust features, unique inclusions, as well as value for money.
But before you plunge in and pick a solution, consider first if you’re ready for affiliate marketing programs. Here’s a short checklist:
Are You Ready for Affiliate Marketing?
- You have an easily marketable product. Affiliate marketing works best for e-commerce products that have shorter sales cycles. So long as you provide clear-cut rates, provide all the necessary promotional materials, and properly orient your affiliates about your product, you will surely be able to implement a successful affiliate marketing program.
- Your website can manage affiliate traffic. Before you begin thinking about investing in this marketing scheme, you must also determine if your website is capable of managing affiliate traffic. Otherwise, you will need to find an application that offers attribution tracking to ensure that you are accurate in sorting the leads that your affiliates generate.
- You know who to coordinate with. Other than having the right product and a fully equipped website, you should also take time to study who to tap for your affiliate marketing program. You may choose to personally reach out to publishers, bloggers, or other individuals who caters to an audience similar to yours. Alternatively, you may find potential affiliate partners in other companies that offer products that complement yours.
- You have a strong online presence. Of course, finding affiliates is only one aspect of starting this marketing program. To secure a partnership with these people and organizations, you must first have a good online presence to prove the credibility of your company. You can do this by consistently producing valuable content through blogs, social media, or your website. This makes it easier for potential affiliates to trust you and join your program.
- You have the manpower and resources for it. While many processes involved in marketing can be automated, it is important to be hands-on when it comes to this scheme. You must be proactive in monitoring your affiliates and tracking your conversions to make sure you are properly compensating your partners. Additionally, you must be financially prepared to invest in these software.
For over 18 years, ShareASale has built itself to become the leading provider of performance marketing solutions. Designed for businesses of all sizes, they pride themselves on creating fast and efficient tools that yield accurate and streamlined results for their clients. From structuring campaigns to developing ads and data feed, they offer top-of-the-line technologies to help businesses build and grow their affiliate program. Priced at $650, this platform only charges recurring fees depending on the amount of sales you generate monthly.
What is unique about ShareASale?
- Clickstream Attribution. Consumers can be capricious when making a purchase. It is possible that they check on your link using a single site multiple times but only buy a product once. To help you properly observe a buyer’s behavior, ShareASale provides timestamp data. Through this, you can create rule-based commissions and incentivize affiliates to encourage a specific behavior among your target audience.
- Real-Time Tracking. Aside from helping you be up-to-date on the trends among specific affiliate groups and deliver targeted content, ShareASale also allows real-time tracking of your stats. It lets you know when your link was clicked, when a sale is made, and when commission is generated.
- Stores Connect. If you have a chain of stores across the city or the country, then ShareASale may be a boon for you. With this software, you can easily run the campaigns you are implementing for multiple shops under one account. This way, you need only to invest in one account but still see separate reports for each of your stores.
HasOffers is a cloud-based performance marketing platform used by large enterprises globally. Geared towards measuring, analyzing, and optimizing your affiliate program, this software integrates mobile and desktop data to help you manage your campaigns seamlessly in one platform. You can utilize their software for as low as $279 a month when you choose from their monthly subscription plans but they also offer tailored pricing depending on your needs. For your convenience, they offer a free trial of their software to help you gauge whether or not it is the right fit for your company.
What is unique about HasOffers?
- Round-the-Clock Customer Care. HasOffers provides an easy-to-use, intuitive user interface to help executives manage their affiliate marketing campaigns. But, they went above and beyond their call of duty by backing it with round-the-clock customer support. With this feature, you may tap their representatives via phone, chat, or email any time you have a question, and you can be sure that their staff will accommodate you.
- Fully Customizable Platform. One of the major challenges in implementing affiliate marketing platforms is integrating it with your internal systems. With HasOffers’ fully customizable features, you can personalize your dashboard, build your own applications to run alongside theirs, as well as utilize a 2-way API functionality so you may work with third-party systems easily.
- Powerful Reporting Tools. Creating well-informed business decisions can be difficult when you don’t have actionable data to base your choices on. To help you gain a better insight on the purchase process and keep tabs on your lead conversions, HasOffers provide powerful real-time reporting tools. On top of this, email marketing, affiliate tracking, and fraud management integrations are included in their packages.
Trackier is a scalable and compact performance marketing software designed for small, medium, and large businesses. It is also a popular tool among advertising agencies and creative networks. Its robust infrastructure is ideal for all teams of any size. The solution is SSL encrypted and its DDoS secures all your data. It features advance reporting capabilities and tools for fraud detection, data retrieval, SmartLinking, real-time campaign tracking, network management and engagement capabilities. Pro plans start at $299 per month, including 10,000 conversions, extra $0.018 conversion, unlimited users and campaigns, impression tracking, email support and more.
You can easily sign up for Trackier free trial here and get to know the features firsthand at no cost and without commitment.
What is unique about Trackier?
- Powerful integration. The software offers seamless integration with Wordpress, Apsalar, Paypal, Shopify, over 100+ Ad Networks, E-commerce stores for CPS tracking, Tag manager by Google, as well Mobile Attribution Tracking solutions such as appattribution.io, Appsflyer, TUNE, Adjust and more.
- Compact reporting capability. Among its key propositions is its real-time campaign tracking module. With this, you can generate real-time stats and customize the content of each report. You can generate fraud reports, goals report, comparison reports and more. The software also lets you create publishers and advertisers to ensure tracking security and prevent conversion risks from seeping into your business. It is also packed with tools for conversion tracking as well as notifying publishers for critical status changes.
- Fraud detection module. Trackier measures conversion metrics and tracks it from every conversion recorded. It then produces a real-time customizable report which can be filtered. You can pinpoint frauds before they cause any further damage and loss to the business.
Trusted by 200,000,000 users worldwide, ClickBank is an internet retailer that caters to small, medium-sized, and large businesses. They help companies expand their reach with the help of their huge network of digital marketing experts. Available for utilization via desktop, this cloud-hosted software is also mobile-optimized, so you can work on-the-go. They even have a support team and Knowledge Base that lets you get the assistance you require when you need it to make user experience easier. Offering a one-time activation fee of $49.45, ClickBank is one of the most affordable affiliate marketing software solutions on this list.
What is unique about ClickBank?
- Streamlined Search. ClickBank hosts a large number of digital marketers and products. To help you find the right affiliates to promote your products and services, they offer a streamlined affiliate finder tool that allows you to find marketers in a particular geographic area, age bracket, and other factors that may be crucial to your business. Alternatively, they have a search system that lets affiliates find products to market as well.
- Extensive In-App Tools. ClickBank combines the various aspects of marketing into one convenient platform. Aside from helping businesses keep track of commission payments and affiliate program performance, the software also utilizes a large array of in-app tools that let you manage lead conversions and plan content marketing.
- Third-Party Reporting Functionality. Other than offering details regarding a vendor’s sales and commissions, this software also offers third-party reporting tool integrations that allow you to check your performance on the market. This way, you can get a better grasp of your customers’ purchasing behaviors and adjust your campaign based on your observations.
5. CJ Affiliate
Voted as the Industry Network of the Year in the 2017 International Performance Marketing Awards, CJ Affiliate is a cloud-hosted software that can be accessed across different platforms. They take pride in providing unparalleled cross-device solutions that pave the way for pay-for-performance options. Like other platforms, it offers varying features such as deep link automation, real-time transaction monitoring, and widgets to help you streamline your process, reach untapped markets, and optimize your affiliate program. CJ Affiliate offers a variable cost per action pricing scheme, but they also offer an enterprise quote.
What is unique about CJ Affiliate?
- ViewThrough Tracking Functionality. Whether you are implementing a revenue share or flat rate commission system, forging equitable relationships with publishers is crucial if you want to make your affiliate marketing campaign work. With CJ Affiliate’s ViewThrough tracking feature, you can properly incentivize publishers by leveraging the software’s tracking technology and suite of reporting tools.
- Multiple Languages and Currencies Available. CJ Affiliate is a global solution for businesses that deal with customers and affiliates abroad. It can manage and report activity in multiple languages and currencies so you can extend your company brand to consumers across the world.
- Faster Lead Generation. Apart from facilitating a placements marketplace and providing pay-per-call solutions to promote products in a variety of distribution channels, CJ Affiliate also has lead generation options. This allows publishers who want to generate better revenue to connect with advertisers who are interested in going beyond traditional affiliate sales to boost their business.
VigLink is a platform that helps publishers and merchants alike to benefit from revenue-generating hyperlinks. Focusing on content-driven commerce, this software solution scans various websites for possible links that have potential value and optimizes them to monetize page views and clicks. Additionally, they have a help center with video tutorials, troubleshooting tips, and other resources to assist you in making the most of their application. VigLink also offers an extensive array specifically designed for publishers and advertisers; this is why they provide a quote-based pricing model that lets you choose a combination of tools that work for you.
What is unique about VigLink?
- Easy, Customizable Integration. Harnessing the power of VigLink’s various products is not as difficult as you might think. They offer a variety of customizable integration methods that can work across different websites, mobile apps, and desktop apps. Whether you are a merchant looking to sponsor content and make paid placements or a publisher interested in making extra income or expanding your influence, VigLink is sure to have options for you.
- Cutting-Edge Capabilities. VigLink aims to boost your business by offering different cutting-edge APIs that let you see the sales derived from a given click as well as tools that let you monitor your statistics. This way, determining the premium placement for promotions and reinforcing content-to-commerce strategy is streamlined and efficient.
AffTrack is a platform focused on tracking the clicks on your affiliate links. More than a tracking system, it helps businesses of all sizes power their network through applications offering prospect management CRM, device targeting, geo targeting, suppression file management, free proxy detection, and invoicing. With its customizable interface and complete selection of functionalities, you wouldn’t have to worry about finding additional integrations to make sure it suits your existing system. To utilize their platform, you may choose from their five pricing plans. It ranges from $99 to $799 a month that is differentiated by the number of clicks it can track–with 100,000 clicks being the smallest and unlimited being the largest.
What is unique about AffTrack?
- Real-Time Analytics. Discovering, compiling, and interpreting data is difficult. It is even more taxing when you need to keep tabs on multiple clicks at a time. To lighten your load, Afftrack has a real-time analytics feature that guarantees 99.999% uptime, reliability, and scalability. This way, all you have to do is sit back, relax, and watch your business as it grows.
- Track Your Affiliate Program On-The-Go. Built with marketers in mind, this software solution boasts a mobile-friendly interface to help entrepreneurs, freelancers, and executives monitor their campaign’s progress wherever they are and whenever they want. The platform itself is developed to fit the screen of different devices, so you won’t have to make room in your mobile’s storage for a separate application.
- 24/7 Customer Support. You will never know when you’ll experience glitches in whatever technology you use for your business operations. While it is easy to resolve for large enterprises with in-house IT experts, it may be more challenging for small businesses. This is why AffTrack offers all-around, 24/7 support, so that all users may get the assistance they need with minimal downtime.
A performance tracker for companies and affiliates, Voluum end-to-end solutions on advertising, analytics, and affiliate marketing optimization. It allows users to buy different types of media in a wide variety of formats, gauge return on investments effectively, adjust bid strategies whenever needed, and get valuable purchasing trend insights in one platform. Cost-effective subscription plans priced at $99, $399, and $999 depending on the required data retention, tracking domains, and number of users your business requires. For large corporations who need a specific suite of tools and integrations, they also provide custom pricing options.
What is unique about Voluum?
- Instant Setup. In the world of business, no one can afford wasting time on installing a software. With Voluum’s instant setup, you can get easy access to zero data limits, real-time granular stat results, and state-of-the-art redirection technologies. Should you experience difficulties with the setup or problems with operating the system, they offer email and live support for their users.
- Advanced Tracking Capabilities. Voluum offers sophisticated user acquisition, lead generation, and tracking functionalities that can generate billions of revenue on a yearly basis. Not only does it let you monitor analytics and set up campaigns, it also allows you to build whitelists with ease using their App Intelligence Graph. To top it all off, Voluum is equipped with in-house and third-party anti-fraud solutions that offer solid authentication and encryption options.
- Multiple Integrations. Inclusive of DSP integrations that promote one-click optimization, Voluum also keeps you from going back and forth across traffic sources, so you can save time and energy in checking your campaign’s progress.
9. Post Affiliate Pro
Post Affiliate Pro is software solution created to track the affiliate networks of online businesses and eCommerce websites. Offering multiple currency support, anti-fraud detection, and promotional tools, this platform can be integrated with hundreds of CMS, payment gateways and APIs as your business grows. It also offers real-time reporting that aids you in making accurate commission payments to your affiliate marketers. You may choose from their pro, ultimate, and network packages costing $97, $197, and $477 respectively. All plans come with free setups, automated installation, and periodical upgrades and backups by their support crew. To test it out, they offer a risk-free 14-day trial for your convenience.
What is unique about Post Affiliate Pro?
- Direct Link Tracking. Many consumers often hesitate to click links on reviews once they recognize them as affiliate links. To resolve this, Post Affiliate Pro utilizes a direct link tracking feature that maintains the appearance of the affiliate’s page, thus discreetly masking your URL. This protects the credibility of affiliates while increasing the amount of conversions for your business.
- Multi-Tier Commissions. When it comes to affiliate marketing, assuring your partners a fair compensation is a significant factor in making your campaign work. However, this doesn’t mean that you should just stop there. You may also choose to incentivize affiliates for the sales of the sub-affiliates they introduced to the program. This, in turn, expands your reach even further and makes your promotional efforts even more worthwhile.
- Innovative User Interface. Post Affiliate Pro has a fully customizable, easy-to-manage platform that lets you make mass payments, quick reports, map overlays, and more. It also offers multilingual support for businesses with clients in different countries. These help in reinforcing all types of affiliate marketing campaigns. Additionally, if you feel like you need auxiliary tools to back your system, they also have a selection of plug-ins to choose from.
Affise is a traffic tracking software built to serve advertisers and marketers who wish to kickstart or run their own networks. Accessible via Windows and Mac, this cloud-hosted solution offers a suite of automation tools for affiliate marketing operations. Among the applications it includes are FraudScore, 24metrics, advanced TrafficBack, deep targeting, publisher and advertiser billing, personalized report calculations, real-time statistics, and audit history. Offering monthly subscription plans ranging from $299 to $499, they also offer quote-based pricing for large businesses. To learn if this is the right software for your operations, you may take advantage of their free trial or consult one of their specialists.
What is unique about Affise?
- Versatile Affiliate Marketing Platform. Whether you have a small business that needs enough room for growth in the systems you are investing in or a large enterprise that requires a versatile platform to incorporate into their processes, Affise is a great option for you. With its API integration capabilities, this software can be merged with custom solutions. Through this, you no longer have to worry about completely overhauling your operations time and time again just to make adjustments.
- Simplified Payouts. Affise’s system can process multiple prices, currencies, and payouts through CPC, CPM, revshare, or a combination of the aforementioned. This makes it easier to send out your affiliates’ commission in an accurate and timely manner.
- Smart Targeting. Whether you want to streamline your campaign according to device, ISP, carrier, OS, browser, language, or location, the smart targeting tools offered by Affise can help you tap into specific markets and increase conversion rates. Coupled with their CPAPI application, the utilization of these features facilitate precision-driven automation that maximizes ROIs in the long run.
While there may be many ways to promote products nowadays, nothing beats classic word-of-mouth advertising. This is why ReferralCandy, one of the top 20 affiliate marketing software solutions, was created. An eCommerce store plugin, it lets you turn customers into advocates by rewarding them for telling their friends about your products. Marketed to small and large companies, this platform lets entrepreneurs provide incentives for referrals in various forms, such as cash, store credit, discounts, or free products. You can take a 30-day risk-free trial to see if ReferralCandy is a perfect fit for your company’s needs. Subscriptions start at $49 to $3999 a month, with the latter billed annually. In addition, they charge monthly commissions on top of their base fee that increasingly lowers as you reach referral revenue milestones.
What is unique about ReferralCandy?
- User-Friendly Interface, Advanced Tool. An easy-to-manage interface created with users in mind, ReferralCandy can be connected to custom APIs, advanced integrations, third-party apps, as well as other eCommerce platforms. Meaning, you won’t have to worry about replacing your existing system just to find one that is compatible with this software solution.
- Covering Your Bases, Promotion-Wise. Picking a specific channel when engaging your customers may leave many of them excluded, thus lessening your chances of converting them to leads. This is why ReferralCandy allows you to utilize varying promotional strategies such as sending email blasts, redirecting to landing pages, and giving invitations upon checkout. Another option available to companies is the creation of an embed signup in their store, with the platform offering optimized templates that can boost sales.
- Steady, Trackable Growth. ReferralCandy takes notes of referral engagement metrics, which entrepreneurs can use to learn more about customer behavior when sharing their brand. This way, you can efficiently track the progress of your referral system, find out how much sales it yields, as well as help you figure out how to further improve the referral scheme you are using.
PeerFly is an internationally recognized affiliate platform that dedicatedly serves advertisers and affiliates alike. Aiming to increase business sales and improve affiliates’ income, PeerFly pays its network of professionals only when a lead, sale, or other measurable transaction occurs. This unique cost-per-action pricing system has set PeerFly apart from other providers. This effort didn’t go to waste, as the network received multiple service awards given by different groups over the years. As of late, a total of over 8 million leads and sales were generated by the platform, and it has over 75,000 active publishers in at least 165 countries.
What is unique about PeerFly?
- Laser-Focused Attention to Customers. The team at PeerFly is made up of only 15 professionals, meaning clients don’t have to go through several people on the company staff list just to get the service they need. In fact, PeerFly sends dedicated representatives to manage accounts closely every day to provide real-time support to affiliates and advertisers as needed.
- Competitive Income. As a small independent network, PeerFly is able to minimize commission and give affiliates and any other network an amount that is fair and upfront. Additionally, free training and learning tools are available for affiliates, and no monthly fees or minimums will be charged. The ad network also has a compliance department working full-time to make sure every process complies with existing regulations.
- Extra Resources. PeerFly eliminates the burden faced by publishers and advertisers to memorize a plethora of jargon, acronyms, and the like. To support the network’s free provision of learning implements, various tips and tricks concerning this type of marketing were included on the list. Using this information, professionals can learn as they work.
Inspired by the need to create innovative tools for merchants and affiliates, AvantLink aims to provide better data, reporting, transparency, and support for those utilizing an affiliate marketing strategy. Accessible via Windows and Mac, this software solution lets you pull reports, create ad campaigns, plan paid placements, and make custom tracking links without having to switch from app to app. It also gives granular details on the sales, clicks, and impressions of your affiliates through real-time reporting. Perfect for small businesses, medium-sized companies, and large enterprises, this cloud-hosted application offers a quote-based pricing plans.
What is unique about AvantLink?
- Comprehensive Suite of Tools. Like other software solutions on this list, AvantLink offers a comprehensive suite of cutting-edge tools to help you perform targeted marketing campaigns. What sets it apart is that you can fully customize your system with state-of-the-art APIs, plugins, widgets, and third-party applications from their app market. This means integrating it into your existing system is easier than ever.
- Find Top-Rated Affiliates. Partnering with people who are as passionate as you are is easy with AvantLink. They have stern vetting procedures to help you find competent, top-rated affiliates who will proactively try to get your brand noticed using quality content and strategic ad placements.
- Commission Splitting Capabilities. Every now and then, you may experience having multiple affiliates claiming referral commissions for the same sale. Most businesses use a last-click-wins model to resolve problems such as these, however, that fails to incentivize the influence that other affiliates may have had to make the sale. With AvantLink, you can utilize attribution data, so that you may divide the commission payout accordingly.
Refersion is an integrated performance marketing platform created for entrepreneurs looking to utilize promotion networks. Every aspect of the program creating and launching process is covered by this web-based software, so you do not have to sacrifice too much time or disrupt your operations. In fact, setting up an account and connecting Refersion to your online shop usually takes only a few minutes. After the setup, you can focus on expanding your business by working with brand ambassadors, bloggers, promoters, and social influencers; all while monitoring how many clicks and conversions occur in real-time. Refersion, being a flexible software, can be customized according to company size, helping entrepreneurs from anywhere on the globe thrive in a fast-paced world that prioritizes performance and data. On a monthly basis, Starter subscriptions cost $19, the Professional package costs $89, and the Enterprise plan is priced by quote.
What is unique about Refersion?
- Ideal Setups for Each Business. The platform provides training sessions and support if a company is just getting started and needs more automation for manual tasks. One way to accomplish this is through Refersion’s Getting Started webinar, which is held twice a week. Advanced features, on the other hand, are available to businesses that require more customization in their affiliate program.
- Live Monitoring and Tracking. When a business goes live and begins collecting clicks, Refersion generates reports and compiles results based on real-time data. This lets entrepreneurs make decisions that make the most of their marketing activities and partnerships. Also, regular performance reports can be set depending on a company’s needs, be it on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
- Transparent Automated Payments. Refersion values the importance of maintaining good relationships with its more than 16,000 merchants and 500,000 affiliates, so the commission and payment schemes are made visible to them; automated commission payouts are also made available to ensure each partner gets paid on time. Transparency establishes a strong trust in prospective partners and promoters, and makes sure they know exactly what they are signing up for. This also help avoid any issues in the future.
Ambassador is an all-in-one referral software made for marketers who want complete control of their marketing efforts. It offers an intuitive interface that packs powerful features such as multi-program and multi-campaign functionalities, user segmentation and enrollment, and cross-department user permissions into one convenient platform. With Ambassador’s flexible, scalable, and innovative solutions for referral programs, affiliate marketing, influencer marketing, and partner marketing, it comes as no surprise that it is trusted by internationally renowned brands. Perfect for startups, mid-sized businesses, and large companies, they offer a starter package and professional plan costing $800 and $1500 a month respectively. They also offer quote-based pricing for global brands that is billed annually.
What is unique about Ambassador?
- Top-Quality Features, Seamless Integrations. Every business uses techniques and strategies that are unique to them. To help you remain true to your brand and work protocol, Ambassador’s intelligent platform is equipped with top-quality features designed to keep up with you. You may even choose from their seamless integrations to further tailor their system to your needs. To make your experience even better, this software solution offers online/offline options, mobile capabilities, and supports multiple languages and currencies.
- Fuss-Free Progress Tracking. All marketing campaigns are created to serve a purpose. Be it to improve brand awareness, increase revenue, or generate leads, you should be able to track your progress every step of the way. With Ambassador, not only can you keep tabs on your affiliates and their contribution to your campaign. You may also monitor key performance indicators, so you will easily know if you are hitting your targets or if you should rethink your strategy.
- Simplified Communications. Coordinating is one of the most challenging aspects of marketing. This is even more difficult when you are working with individuals who are not employees of your company. With Ambassador, you can use tools that permits affiliates and brand ambassadors to access your promotional resources through a portal and allow partner agencies to directly enter leads into your CRM. This way, you won’t have to worry about forgetting to provide links or send payments.
For businesses that thrive on fully customizable marketing tools, Tapfiliate has you covered. This platform packs tons of features ranging from automatic program tracking and fraud detection to one-click affiliate payouts and instant banner delivery. After the easy, coding-free installation process, advertisers can create a branded experience for their customers using the platform’s integration or domain aliasing feature. Plenty of free modules and guides are available as well as integration support to help businesses begin the journey to utilizing affiliate marketing strategies. Affiliates have access to multi-language pages and a dashboard that allows them to keep track of their performance and find ways to improve.
What is unique about Tapfiliate?
- No Strings Attached. At the end of your 14-day free Tapfiliate trial, you can opt for the Essential subscription for $69, the Pro plan for $149, or the Enterprise subscription starting at $499; all on a monthly basis. After selecting a pricing plan, you can upgrade, downgrade, or cancel anytime, reassuring you that your business won’t be tethered to one subscription if you require simpler or more flexible features. Also, you get a 30-day money-back guarantee that starts after your free trial. Read their refund policy for more details.
- Affiliate Referrals. Expand your network by incentivizing current affiliates to recruit new ones. With Tapfiliate, the incentive is a percentage of the commission that each new affiliate earns. This can go on for a certain number of levels along the “pyramid” or “downline”. Tapfiliate’s affiliate tracking feature lets you create unlimited levels for your affiliate programs.
- Team Member Feature. As you are busy running your business, you don’t always have time to log in to Tapfiliate and handle every new task that needs to be done. With this platform, you can grant trusted colleagues limited access to your account so they can learn how to use it to help you run the affiliate marketing side of the business. You can set what each team member can and can’t access. Please take note, however, that this feature is only available for users with a Pro or Enterprise subscription plan.
If you’re looking to boost sales through marketing but are too intimidated to use sophisticated software, then AffiliateWP might be the answer to your problems. It is a WordPress plugin that lets you use advanced affiliate and referral tracking tools without having to leave your site’s publishing platform. Designed for both Windows and Mac, it allows users to improve website’s visibility through efficient SEO and effective affiliate management. Made for freelancers and businesses of all sizes, AffiliateWP offers annual pricing plans costing $99, $149, and $249 annually. They also offer a one-time payment package priced at $499. For your convenience, they offer a risk-free 30-day money back guarantee if you aren’t completely satisfied with their application.
What is unique about AffiliateWP?
- Forge Strong Relationships With Affiliates. Affiliates are your partners. To ensure a mutually beneficial relationship, it is not enough to just compensate them for their contribution. You must also be able to give them the URLs and promotional materials they need on time as well as be transparent with performance reports. AffiliateWP lets you do this through their affiliate dashboard feature. This way, you not only improve your marketing strategy but also develop lasting relationships with affiliates.
- Merge Marketing With Accounting. Apart from giving you real-time reports on your marketing campaign’s effectivity and profitability, AffiliateWP also helps with accounting responsibilities. It provides detailed payout logs and even lets you export all your data to CSV file for forecasting, bookkeeping, and accounting purposes. Meaning, you can save time and energy on back-office duties because you won’t have to manually input your data in a different software.
- Developer-Friendly Features. While this software is made for marketers who want ready-to-use tools, it is also ideal for those who want developer-friendly features. AffiliateWP can be combined with popular WordPress eCommerce plugins as well as a long list of free, third-party, and pro add-ons to help you incorporate new features and adjust functionalities depending on your needs. Should you encounter any trouble with these tools, you can always utilize their world-class customer support for assistance.
ClickMeter is a no-code, no-software platform that caters to agencies, affiliates, advertisers, publishers, and developers. As one of the top 20 affiliate marketing software solutions on the market, this multifaceted tool can help save time and money on online marketing efforts. Users can access it to monitor in real-time which efforts are the most effective and profitable as well as analyze and compare the results of online promotions, from pay-per-click ads and social media to blog posting and affiliations. To expand its reach and to better help its users, ClickMeter has offices in 4 different locations worldwide.
What is unique about ClickMeter?
- Features and Comprehensive Reports. More than a hundred features are at your disposal when you utilize ClickMeter; all to help businesses identify where their traffic is coming from and give them an idea about what they can do about this data. Users can target specific regions, identify IP addresses, track browser types, and much more. After using these features, ClickMeter can compile reports with the click of a button; these include but are not limited to comparison charts, conversions, and world map tagging.
- Informative Support Center. While this web-based platform requires no coding knowledge or technical expertise, the various options ClickMeter offers can be overwhelming. This is why this website has a knowledge base that contains informative articles and easy-to-follow how-to videos showing what you can do to get started as a user. These resources are organized per category and feature for easier navigation.
An end-to-end performance marketing management platform, Everflow landed a spot on our list for its robust affiliate marketing features. It provides users with a powerful cloud infrastructure that enables mobile affiliate management on any level of scale. Furthermore, the software consolidates data on all offers and publishers in a unified interface making it easy for you to get an accurate breakdown of conversions. Compatible with all desktop and mobile devices, Everflow also comes with customizable data analytics, visualization, and reporting capabilities so you can have complete transparency over your marketing data.
What is unique about Everflow?
- Free and Simple API. Everflow comes with powerful yet easy-to-use publisher and advertiser API features. This enables users to connect with over 30 integrations for a more personalized user experience. The best part about this is that all of these integrations are available for free.
- Fraud Prevention. The makers of Everflow take great pride in the product’s built-in fraud prevention system. It has tools that can detect instances of fraud and alert you instantly so you can remedy the issue right away. The system also blocks duplicate proxy IPs and conversions for good measure.
- Robust Reporting. Everflow comes with robust data analytics and visualization functions that let you receive granular reports on your conversions. It gives you a detailed breakdown on every click delivered as well as enables you to quickly pull information whenever you need it.
20. Ingenious Enterprise
Ingenious Enterprise is designed to help businesses optimize their marketing activities. With this marketing management and automation solution, you can connect the platform to your marketing channels to get a clear, 360-degree view of all your marketing endeavors. This helps you get a detailed understanding on your marketing efforts and adjust your strategies as needed.
With Ingenious Enterprise, you no longer have to deal with unnecessary data and figures as you can opt to get granular reports. Armed with data driven insights, you can quickly determine the right decisions to drive your business to success.
What is unique about Ingenious Enterprise?
- Conducive environment for collaborating with marketing partners. Ingenious Enterprise provides your marketing partners with their very own dedicated user interface. This allows them to access all the relevant data they need and easily communicate with you.
- Multi-channel integration. Get a clear picture of all crucial data by integrating the software to your marketing channels.
- First-party tracking. This functionality helps you significantly lessen lost marketing activities.
And were done. By this time, you should be able to choose one among out top 20 affiliate marketing software solutions. Just bear in mind that what’s best for you is not necessarily the one that has the most features. Remember to consider what you need first when shopping for one.