Marketing Tools For B2B Companies: How To Build Trust & Nurture Your Leads
Content marketing can play a big part in the sales process of software companies. This strategy can be a robust tool for generating leads, and converting the leads into sales.
First, software companies should draft a process and allocate resources to it. Then, they should use a tool to measure the results, and improve the process gradually for better results. The content plan should be updated continuously, and more resources should be allocated based on performance.
For robust content marketing, software marketers should focus on trust, thought leadership, lead generation, and lead nurturing. Read on to learn more effective strategies for digital content marketing and marketing tools for B2B business.
A good content plan has a process as well as a schedule. It can boost your marketing efforts. The process should consist of a well-defined approval process as well as the iteration process. Iterative processes are important as they can help companies learn from previous efforts to improve gradually.
This type of journalism can help companies to build loyalty, trust, and advocacy. Software firms can use brand journalism to create trust and deeper relationships with their customers. They can employ the method of story-telling to create an impact on customers. This can be done by using interviews with employees or by detailing the story of how a product was discovered.
Content is important for email marketing. Your marketing emails should be helpful and entertaining, and share reports, data, and insights as well. Use email marketing wisely and reduce spam flags and unsubscribes. For this, it is important to focus on brevity, relevance, and quality.
Video requires more resources and planning compared to blog content, but it can play an effective role in your marketing efforts. For B2B software marketing, you can use instructional, informative, educational, and entertaining videos. To start, use instructional videos to educate customers about your software product. You can improve retention by helping customers in this manner.
Webinars are one of the important marketing tools for B2B business. They can play a significant role in a software firm’s content strategy. Webinars require plenty of content, and can be used to inform potential customers and build trust with them. They can help to generate leads by reaching prospects who show interest in your software product during live events. Follow up a webinar with resource, tips, and a webinar summary.
Audit Your Website Content
Your website content should be audited to improve quality, positioning, SEO, and conversion rates. Audit the most popular web pages on your site to boost conversion rates. Focus on improving the content, legibility, design, and style of your company’s website.
Content Tools for Software Firms
- Blog posts
- Company press and news releases
- Email tips and updates for customers
- Use-cases, manuals, and eBooks
- Data sheets and fact sheets to aid prospective buyers
- Social media tools
- Customer support content
Themes for Content Production
- Content covering industry tradeshows and events
- Upcoming product launches and feature releases
- Broad customer habits and new industry trends
- Industry issues that your brand helps to solve
- Research questions and findings
- Employee interviews
- Employee interviews
- Customer success stories and interviews
- Interesting ways in which customers use your software offering
Category: B2B News, Featured Articles
More Content Marketing Strategies
- Build and stick to an editorial calendar
- Ensure to publish a content piece every day
- Find good quality writers or agencies who can produce top rate content for your website
- Use guidelines or internal content
- Be patient and do not expect your content marketing strategies to pay off immediately
- Diversify your content by producing videos, infographics, slideshows, blog articles, and interviews
- List your most successful content pieces and understand the reasons why they are popular
- Monitor your competitors’ blogs to learn about their audiences
- Use polls on your website to get feedback from your readers about their interests
- Understand that a successful content marketing strategy requires plenty of skill, resources, and time