Freshdesk: No. 1 Help Desk Tool
Our score: 9.8
User satisfaction: 100%
We have recently updated this article with information on the leading help desk software providers of 2019 to help you keep up with what’s new in this niche.
How can you tell if you’re choosing the right help desk software for your company? Moreover, how can you ensure that the product will be able to optimize your customer support efforts? While you may check a provider’s website to learn more about what a particular program can offer, you can’t always just take their word for it.
There is more to help desk software comparisons than relying solely on product features. Make sure you don’t let marketing hypes blind you from selecting the best possible vendor for your business operations. To help you, we have compiled a list of help desk software companies based on the quality of their product as well as the credibility of the people behind it. But before we start discussing that, let us first go over the fundamentals of choosing a software provider.
Choosing the Right Help Desk Software Provider
When it comes to customer support, it is not enough to have the ability to answer the questions of your clients, but also to accommodate them as efficiently as you can. For example, check these common support pain points addressed by help desk software.
Majority of consumers believe that fast issue resolution is the most important aspect of a good customer service experience as proven in the survey Global State of Multichannel Customer Service Report. On top of that, study by MetricNet revealed that there is also a strong correlation between customer satisfaction and First Contact Resolution (FCR) or the number of issues resolved during an initial query.
To satisfy the demands and expectations of your clientele, it is important that you equip yourself with the right tools to serve them more efficiently. Before you do that, however, you need to make sure you cover all your bases. Here are some steps to help you choose the right provider:
- Know What You Need. Sifting through specs after specs of different programs is confusing, especially when you don’t know what you are looking for. To avoid overwhelming yourself, assess what your company needs first. Try to find out what customer support issues you want to resolve and what aspects of your help desk you want to optimize. This will make it easier for you to pinpoint what sort of tools your business requires.
- Learn More About Your Vendor Prospects. After listing down your requirements, you can now narrow down which software solutions can deliver the services you need. Once you do this, you should make it a point to learn more about your shortlisted vendors–not just the software but the developer. By knowing about the qualifications of their staff, the achievements of the company, as well as their experience in the industry, you can better gauge if you can rely on them for your help desk concerns.
- Take a Look at What Their Software Can Do. Having checked the credibility of the software developers you wish to purchase from, you can proceed with evaluating their product. This is when you should dig deeper into what their program has to offer–scrutinize every tool, analyze all its features, read the fine print. By doing so, you will know what to expect if ever you decide to choose that particular program.
- Check Their Customer Reviews. Now that you know what their software can do, you have to find out if the product can make good on the developer’s claims. The best way to do this is to read customer reviews. This will let you get honest, unadulterated insights about the product straight from other users.
- Test Their Product If Possible. If you are satisfied with what other clients have to say about a product and you are confident in what the software can do, then it’s time to take the platform for a test run. After all, experiencing a help desk platform firsthand is one of the most effective ways to figure out if it is helpful for your business. Most software solutions offer free trials and demos, so if the ones you have an eye on provide these, be sure to take advantage of it.
Now that we have tackled how to choose a vendor, we can start talking about some of the best software providers out there.
Established in 2010, Freshworks is a software provider known for creating easy-to-use programs that require minimal customization. Previously focusing only on tools for customer support, Freshworks now offers a wide variety of innovative platforms for CRM, conversion optimization, and applicant tracking software. Among these are Freshdesk, a help desk solution offering ticketing tools and multi-channel support, and Freshservice, an IT service desk software designed for all types of businesses. You can try the features of both apps when you sign up for Freshdesk free trial here or sign up for Freshservice free trial here.
our Best Help Desk Software Award 2018
Why Choose Freshworks?
- Trusted by Numerous Companies. Freshworks serves over 150,000 companies around the world. They are trusted for providing top-of-the-line business programs that are easy to set up, inexpensive, and effortless to implement. This makes them one of the go-to solutions of different kinds of companies, especially SMEs.
- Healthy Work Environment. Freshworks believe that cultivating a happy work environment can lead to better outputs. They put effort into forming genuine bonds, learning from different perspectives, and encouraging healthy discussions within their office. This allows them in creating a best-in-class software solutions as well as providing a better user experience for their clients.
- Backed by Reliable Investors. The people at Freshworks value the importance of research, and to do that they need funding. Luckily, the company is backed by reliable investors such as Accel, Tiger Global Management, CapitalG, and Sequioa Capital India. Through them, Freshworks is able to continually innovate and improve their products and services.
Founded in 1999, Salesforce was a pioneer in creating cloud-based CRM. It is trusted by over 150,000 companies and is currently one of the most reputable software providers in the industry. They are known for their best-in-class CRM, marketing, digital commerce, and project management platforms as well as their customer service software. One of the most notable modules that they have to offer is Salesforce Essentials. This platform is an all-in-one sales, CRM, and help desk solution created specifically for small sales team. Accessible on mobile and desktop devices, this software offers a wide range of tools that lets you automate your pipeline and carry out customer support efforts in line with sales goals. If you would like to learn more about this product, you can sign up for Salesforce Essentials free trial here.
Salesforce Essentials won
our Expert's Choice Award for 2018
Why Choose Salesforce?
- Solid Leadership Team. Salesforce has some of the brightest minds in the industry. They are able to create award-winning technology as well as take time to hone the skills of their team members. With this, you can guarantee that you are in good hands.
- Great Company Values. The core values of Salesforce are Trust, Growth, Innovation, and Equality. This employee-centric belief is what makes their brand of service unique. It helps them further develop the way they work, ultimately benefiting their customers.
- Multi-Awarded Company. Salesforce has plenty of accolades on their belt to prove the efficacy of their service and the quality of their product. They have been recognized as one of the most innovative companies in the world by Forbes and one of the most admired companies by Fortune. IDC has also recognized their software as the top CRM program four years in a row.
Zendesk is a company dedicated to simplifying the way customer support works. They take pride in using the familiar aspects of different consumer software and incorporating them into one convenient platform. That said, their software offers a complete suite of applications that include call center solutions, knowledge base modules, and ticket management tools. To add to that, they hold true to their promise of simplifying customer support as all of their products are flexible–they can be integrated with multiple third-party applications.
If you want to test out the functionalities of this software first-hand, you can easily sign up for a Zendesk free trial here.
Why Choose Zendesk?
- Deeply Ingrained Company Values. Zendesk operates with the following mantra in mind: be genuine, listen to customers, and keep it beautifully simple. By using these as an anchor for every task they take on, they are able to deliver the best possible products and services according to the unique needs and preferences of their customers.
- Dedicated to Giving Back. In 2015, they launched the Zendesk Neighbor Foundation. This aims to engage and support local communities. They address problems such as poverty, homelessness, gender equality, and technical literacy among others. So, if you choose to invest in Zendesk, you can guarantee that you will not only improve your customer service but also support something worthwhile.
- Provides Comprehensive Customer Training. The people at Zendesk are in it for the long haul. They make sure that you get the best use out of their products by providing you with the necessary information as well as some supplementary resources. From online learning to sit-in classes, they have you covered.
Zoho is a private company consisting of nearly 5000 employees in 6 locations across the globe. They offer programs for CRM, finance, email and collaboration, and help desk needs; namely, Zoho Desk, ManageEngine ServiceDesk, and Zoho Assist. Zoho Desk is a customer support platform equipped with call center programs, a ticketing system, as well as company-wide collaboration tools. ManageEngine ServiceDesk a top ranking help desk and service management program tackling IT support. Finally, Zoho Assist is an auxiliary support and access platform that allows you to provide IT troubleshooting remotely. Want to try the features of both software at no cost? You can sign up for Zoho desk free trial here or sign up for ManageEngine free trial here.
Why Choose Zoho?
- Devoted to Customer Satisfaction. With Zoho, your transaction does not end when you install their software. They want you to make the most out of your purchase, so they continually innovate and make the necessary adjustments to their software solutions. That being said, you can count on their products to remain up-to-date and best-in-class no matter how much technology changes.
- Facilitates an Education to Employment Program. Understanding that there are plenty of individuals with untapped potential, they created the Zoho University program. This initiative aims to hire and train talented high school students from different areas. Since they launched it, they have been sourcing 15% of their engineers come from this program.
- Focuses on Making Quality Products. Rather than going heavy on sales and marketing pitches, Zoho lets their software do all the talking. This way, they keep their prices affordable and retain the quality of their products.
Samanage is a company known for their award-winning IT service management software. Their cloud-based platform is a fully equipped service desk that manages contracts and licenses, IT assets, risk detection, SLA management, and reporting. Since they established their company, they have strived to create products that delivers results and keeps up with the operations of their clients. With offices in the United States, Europe, Australia, and Israel, they even provide real-time help for their customers no matter what time zone they are in. You can quickly sign up for Samanage free trial here.
Why Choose Samanage?
- Agile Approach to Software Development. When it comes to innovation, speed is the name of the game. This is why Samanage leverages the cloud to update their software according to the changes in the market, new technologies, and the needs of their customers.
- Talented and Credentialed Staff. Samanage believes that doing what’s best for their employees has a positive impact for their customers. That’s why other than recruiting the best engineers and professionals in the industry, they also invest in their professional growth.
- Strives to Out-Service Competitors. For the people at Samanage, providing a good software solution is only one part of the equation. It has to be combined with excellent customer support as well. To out-service its competitors, Samanage actively listens to the concerns of their clients and adapts according to their needs.
LiveAgent is the brainchild of Andrej Harsain and Viktor Zeman. Their intuitive customer support software is an all-in-one program offering ticket management, live chat capabilities, social media integrations, and gamification features. Since its inception in 2007, LiveAgent’s platform has become one of the most reviewed and top rated help desk software for small and medium-sized businesses. On top of that, they have received various industry awards and certifications from leading B2B and SaaS organizations. The vendor offers a great free trial plan. You can sign up for LiveAgent free trial here.
Why Choose LiveAgent?
- Created With Customer Support Needs in Mind. The creators of LiveAgent are no stranger to the difficulties of finding a good help desk platform. In fact, their customer support software was created because they couldn’t find a good all-in-one ticketing system for another product they were focusing on at that time. It was only after yielding a significant increase in customer satisfaction that they decided to share it with other companies.
- Serving Clients Nationwide. Eight years after they have launched their LiveAgent chat software, they have become the preferred program of over 15000 customers worldwide. Among these clients are well-known companies and organizations such as BMW, Yamaha, and Oxford University.
- Offers Free Trials. Investing in a software while merely scratching the surface of what it can do may lead to costly consequences. To help you further examine their platform, LiveAgent offers a free 14-day trial for their customers.
TeamSupport is a B2B software provider founded in 2008. The people behind the company were inspired by the need to curb the negative impact of desk wait times and dropped calls to product sales. That’s when they decided to build TeamSupport, a complete help desk suite that optimizes customer service operations. Offering an intuitive interface and customizable dashboard, it provides ticketing, collaboration, and management tools to reinforce your help desk needs. You can sign up for TeamSupport free trial here.
Why Choose TeamSupport?
- Knows How to Support B2B Customers. TeamSupport has experience working with enterprise level software companies, so they know the demands of B2B companies. This means you can count on them to make sure that the products they sell you are tailored to your business’ requirements.
- Coordinates With Clients. TeamSupport ensures that the deployment of their software goes smoothly by closely coordinating with you. They don’t just ship the product to you and let you figure it out by yourself. They make sure to keep in touch and provide you the technical support you need for a fuss-free installation and implementation.
- Provides a Collaborative Approach to Customer Support. They built their software with collaboration in mind. They break down internal barriers, so you can provide better and more streamlined customer support. This way, you can improve the way you serve your customers as you strengthen internal relations.
SysAid was founded in 2002 by Israel Lifshitz to optimize IT environments and service delivery. Trusted by over 10,000 companies such as Bacardi, Adobe, Coca-Cola, and Ikea, they provide affordable and innovative ITSM programs. They are known for their scalable help desk solution for large enterprises. It is equipped with powerful features including ticket management, remote asset management, and industry benchmarking. You can sign up for SysAid free trial here.
Why Choose SysAid?
- Aligned With Industry Best Practices. SysAid created their software to help you boost your operations. To give you a more streamlined user experience, they made sure to develop their products according to the best practices of the industry.
- Good Training Initiatives. SysAid is dedicated to providing first-rate technical support. They not only address your concerns and answer your queries. They also have multiple training initiatives such as free webinars, onsite professional services, and personalized web demonstrations to help you use their software.
- Directly Communicates With Clients. SysAid has an R&D team that directly communicates with clients to learn more about how they can improve the quality of their products and services. This way, customers have a major influence on the development of the SysAid.
A global business software provider, bpm’online is one of the leading names in business process automation and CRM. With the mission to help companies accelerate their operations, they provide tools for sales, marketing, and business process management. They also have a service management platform called bpm’online service that aims to boost customer service. Among its features are omnichannel communications, case management, business process management, unified customer database, and synchronization. You can sign up for bpm’online service desk here.
Why Choose bpm’online?
- Awards Customers and Partners for Innovation. Bpm’online keeps track of its clients. They make it a point to check how their platform was able to help businesses and note how much progress their clients have made using their software. To add to that, they also reward customers and partners who carry out an innovative implementation or interesting application of their software solution.
- Extensive Training Resources. Online training on the bpm’online platform is available to bpm’online academy subscribers, but they can also be booked separately. Users can decide the type of training and filter out their options depending on their time zones and the type of training they prefer.
- Testing and Certification for Partners and Customers. This company offers tons of opportunities for customers and partners to master the use of their software. bpm’online academy is the name of its online educational platform, and it offers plenty of video tutorials, user and customization guides, as well as training, testing, and certification programs.
xSellco is a software development company founded by internet entrepreneur Ray Nolan. With his experience working on Hostelworld and Coretime while serving as a chairman for Skyscanner, Asavie, WhatClinic, and other online businesses, Nolan used his expertise on eCommerce to create xSellco Help Desk. This platform is a customer service program for online businesses that automates workflows, helps you make smarter decisions, and reinforces company collaboration through a wide variety of features. You can sign up for XSellco free trial here.
Why Choose xSellco?
- Leverages Multiple Data Sources. Upgrading your company operations can be expensive, especially once you start investing in new equipment, software solutions, and the like. To help keep your business remain profitable, xSellco optimizes their pricing by using multiple data sources.
- Creates Software Specifically for Online Sellers. Online transactions can sometimes be more complex compared to traditional sales processes. It requires certain tools that you won’t normally use for face-to-face sales. To make it easier for you to adapt to eCommerce procedures, xSellco offers software solutions that are built to cater to the needs of online sellers.
- Centralizes Your Operations. xSellco knows how inconvenient it can be to use different online marketplaces. To make things easier for you, they centralize customer support queries from all of your webstores. Whether you are selling on Amazon, eBay, Walmart, Newegg, Allegro, or all of the above, you can combine them into a single dashboard.
AzureDesk is a company offering enterprise-class systems at minimal costs. They aim to provide end-to-end solutions for agent operations of all business sizes and types. Since they entered the industry, their platform has been labeled as one of the most affordable help desk programs available on the market. Primarily created for ticket management, this program also provides request tracking, collaboration tools, and a variety of other features.
Why Choose AzureDesk?
- Great Customer Reviews. AzureDesk has received plenty of positive reviews since they started. Plenty of these customers commend them for their easy-to-use platform, 24/7 tech support, and the value for money of their products.
- Offers Flexible Software Solutions. AzureDesk creates highly configurable software solutions to help you make their programs work for your operations. Their customer support platform can also be integrated with a large number of third-party applications, so you may customize it to your heart’s content.
- Provides Free Trials. Making sure that you are investing in the right product is easier when you can take the software for a test run. Luckily AzureDesk offers free 14-day trials, so you can get a better feel of the program’s features and thoroughly check all the tools that come with the platform.
12. JitBit Software
JitBit Software is a small self-funded company established in 2005. Founded by Alex Yumashev and Max Al Farakh, they aim to make customer service easier by providing flexible and easy to manage tools. Providing both web-based and on-premise help desk solutions, they are known for their program JitBit HelpDesk. It is a ticketing program designed for small businesses, startups, freelancers, as well as large companies. You can sign up for a Jitbit free trial here.
Why Choose JitBit Software?
- Unparalleled Speed in Customer Service. JitBit Software prides itself for being a small company. According to them, while they are large enough to be a stable business, they are small enough to be able to provide personable service that enterprises are incapable of. This way, customers can expect them to go above and beyond expectations each time they turn to them for their help desk needs.
- Well-Known Clients. Having been in the industry for over a decade, JitBit Software has served plenty of businesses around the world. Some of the clients that they have been working with are well-known companies such as Philips, HP, Siemens, and ESPN.
- Offers Affordable yet Powerful Products. In an effort to bring powerful yet affordable help desk solutions to their clients, JitBit Software took all the essential customer support tools and streamlined it in one interface. This way, you are paying only for what you need–nothing more, nothing less. Should you want to add more features to your platform, worry not. Their platform can be integrated with hundreds of third-party applications as well.
Cayzu is a company dedicated to providing simple and affordable customer service solutions for small businesses. Originally catering to the needs of small businesses, they have now modified their help desk and customer support platform to meet the requirements of medium-sized companies and large enterprises as well. Cloud-hosted and mobile-accessible, their platform offers a plethora of features for email management, domain mapping, custom branding, ticketing management, and service level agreements. You can sign up for Cayzu free trial here.
Why Choose Cayzu?
- “No Manual Required” Philosophy. Cayzu developed their platform with the philosophy “no manual required.” They believe that their customers should not have to waste time reading about what their product can do–they should be able to just jump in and use it as they need. As a result, they have created a no-fuss, comprehensible software solution that can be used even by those who are not too tech-savvy.
- Good Core Values. Just like you value the trust of your customers, Cayzu values your business too. The foundation of the company is the passion, integrity, and customers’ first attitude of their staff. From creating and updating their software to providing you with all the tech support you need, they use these core values as an anchor in serving you.
- Quick Response Time. As a customer support software developer, Cayzu knows a thing or two about how to provide good customer service. They offer quick response times for all inquiries you send them. They also provide a repository of resources in case you encounter problems with their software.
Front is a San Francisco-based company founded in 2013 by Mathilde Collin and Larent Perrin. Since they launched their application, they have powered more than 2500 companies across the globe. Their software solution was built to increase the efficacy of email management and reinforce communication within the workplace. It is equipped with a unified inbox, multi-channel management system, real-time analytics, social media integration, as well as automatic reminders to speed up workflow.
Why Choose Front?
- Providing Tools That Keep Up. Front provides help desk solutions that can help you remove distractions, lessen the struggle of prioritizing tasks, and making work priorities clear in just a few clicks. Designed with an intuitive interface, Front’s software can help you make smarter decisions by keeping up with your every move.
- Admirable Work Values. The people at Front thrive because of their solid work values: transparency, care, high standards, and collaboration. They believe that open communication and close coordination within the team and with the customers is key to providing quality products and services. This is what helps them succeed with every sale and improve continuously in what they do.
- Funded by Multiple Investors. Over the years, Front has received $79 million in venture funding from different firms and investors. This goes to show how much industry leaders trust the company to maintain their product as well as create new business software solutions.
Wix is a web development company founded in 2006 by Avishai Abrahami, Nadav Abrahami and Giora Kaplan. Known for their free website builder, this company also offers an array of programs for email marketing and help desk. One of which is Wix Answers, an all-in-one help desk solution for SMBs. Offering a robust ticketing system and call center program, it is also equipped with an easy-to-use knowledge base.
Why Choose Wix?
- Simplifies Technology. Technology can get complicated, but that doesn’t mean there are no ways to make it simpler to understand. Wix does their best to keep complex processes behind the curtain to make your experience as easy as it can be, making it one of the best options for users with no IT background.
- Utilized by Millions of Users. Wix serves over 110 million users in 190 countries. They have extensive experience on dealing with customers and making sure their needs are met. With this background, you won’t have to worry about entrusting your help desk needs to engineers who do not know what their customers need.
- Diverse Team of Employees. Wix is comprised of more than 1800 employees who are passionate about serving you. Having offices in Israel, the United States, Lithuania, Germany, Brazil, and Ukraine, they take advantage of their diversity to create innovative approaches to customer support solutions.
Intercom is known for its suite of messaging-first programs. It is their mission to help businesses accelerate the customer lifecycle using good customer service and flexible messaging tools. Since their establishment in 2011, they have acquired $241 million in funding to further improve their software. They offer a customer support platform that uses behavioral targeting and real-time metrics to optimize your help desk. It is also equipped with message tagging, audience segmentation, email campaign creation, and performance monitoring tools.
Why Choose Intercom?
- Serving Well-Known Companies. The clients a software provider serves says a lot about what they are capable of. In the case of Intercom, they are trusted by 25,000 businesses worldwide. Among these clients are top-rated companies and reputable organizations such as New Relic, Sotheby’s, and Shopify.
- Experienced Staff. The leadership team of Intercom offers expertise on different industries. From product and design to engineering and sales, they bring something to the table to improve your user experience. They have received training from companies such as Google, Facebook, Amazon, Box, and Atlassian.
- Product Tours Available. Intercom offers product tours and free trials. As mentioned previously, the option to sign up for free trials and product demonstrations is always a great sign. It shows how transparent and confident a company is with their product and it lets you ensure that their software is the right fit for your company.
FocalScope is a company specializing in the field of software development. Established in 2005, they have created a help desk platform that can withstand the demands of modern customer service. FocalScope offers an email ticketing and live chat software solution accessible via cloud. The platform helps customer service agents through its robust features such as shared team inboxes, smart email signatures, email filtering, and agent collision alerts.
Why Choose FocalScope?
- Multicultural Team. FocalScope currently has global offices in the United States, Denmark, and Singapore. Because of this, they have a multicultural pool of professionals working on every aspect of their platform. This allows them to get diversified insights on varying aspects of customer service.
- Consults Industry Experts. Learning from the best is one of the best ways to succeed in any endeavor. In the case of FocalScope, they spend years consulting some of the most reputable brands in the industry in order to develop their product. This has helped them refine and hone their product into a software solution that can meet the rigors of 21st century customer support.
- Partners With All Business Sizes. FocalScope serves the needs of small companies, medium-sized businesses, and large enterprises alike. No matter how much customers your firm handles, you can count on their software to boost your business communications without falter.
18. UVdesk Helpdesk
UVdesk is a company with a mission to create new solutions for the evolving eCommerce market. Depended on by businesses in over 40 countries, this company improves communication between customers and agents with their best-in-class help desk platform called UVdesk Helpdesk. The program is a cloud-hosted application that comes with features such as form builders, customization options, social media widgets, reporting tools, as well as a knowledge base.
Why Choose UVdesk Helpdesk?
- Useful and Usable Products. While it is good for software solutions to have a wide variety of features and tools, it is also pertinent they remain easy to manage. This is why UVdesk designs their products with usefulness and usability in mind. By doing this, they ensure that you are getting a quality platform that you will surely be able to implement without hassle
- Reliable and Fast Support. As one of the leading names in help desk software solutions, UVdesk also makes it a point to provide fast and reliable support for their clients. This ensures a great user experience with minimal downtime, so that you can keep up with the needs of your customers.
- Certified and Recognized. Aside from offering a powerful SaaS-driven application, UVdesk is ISO and NSR certified for your peace of mind. On top of that their company has won the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 India, Achievement Award three years in a row.
19. BlackBeltHelp AI
BlackBeltHelp AI is the leading 24/7 help desk outsourcing provider for higher education institutions. With over 7 years in the industry, this company provides services for IT helpdesk, financial aid, admissions and enrollment, and student retention. Their software solution is designed to reduce agent burnout and enhance productivity through robust customer support features and convenient help desk automation options.
Why Choose BlackBeltHelp AI?
- High Resolution Rate. The BlackBeltHelp AI has helped numerous higher education institutions address IT glitches, enrollment inquiries, and admission concerns without falter. Their platform can automate most of your help desk system, so you can be sure that your customer service operations is reinforced 24/7. On top of that, they also have a 95% resolution rate.
- Supports Over 200 Universities and Colleges. The people behind BlackBeltHelp AI is dedicated to making the busy campus life easier for students, faculty members, and administrators. This is why their platform has become a trusted solution for over 200 universities and colleges in the United States and the rest of the world.
- Certified Experts Ready to Help You. BlackBeltHelp AI provides nothing but the best for its clients service-wise. They are comprised of over 400 full-time counseling and technical staff who are on-call round-the-clock for your convenience. They are certified professionals who are not only experienced in helping higher education staff but are also certified by FERPA, ITIL, Six Sigma, CCNP, CCNA, A+, Network+, MCSE, MCITP, MCTS, ACSP, and ACTC.
EvantoDesk is a newcomer in the industry operated by a team of talented developers from around the world. This family-owned business envisioned to create an extremely easy to use help desk software for SMEs that can rival enterprise software in terms of powerful functionalities. EvantoDesk delivers on this vision by providing users with a simple, user-friendly, and affordable platform designed to ensure agents can provide high-quality customer service at all times.
Why Choose EvantoDesk?
- Simple and easy to use. With EvantoDesk, users can deliver a smooth customer experience without having to deal with complex configurations and complicated functionalities. The software can be configured to meet your unique requirements and adapt to your ever-increasing needs.
- Organized ticketing. Managing read and unread inboxes can be a chore for a team that shares a single inbox. This can result in overlooked emails. To address this problem, EvantoDesk employs a traffic-light system to visually display the status of each email.
- Avoid agent collision. Having multiple agents unknowingly working on the same ticket can result to some headaches and lost productivity. EvantoDesk solves agent collision by making it easy to determine for users to see if someone is already working on a ticket. The platform also allows for automated ticket assigning to specific teams based on certain conditions.
There’s no doubt that there are plenty of good help desk applications that you can choose from. However, they may not always live up to your expectations. Oftentimes, what sets these software solutions apart are the people who make them. Hopefully, with our list of help desk software companies, we were able to help you in your search. Incidentally, if price is your main factor for product, then you will find our guide on help desk pricing very useful.