Post Affiliate Pro: No. 1 In Affiliate Marketing Software
Our score: 9.0
User satisfaction: 98%
What is the best affiliate marketing software solution of 2020?
The best affiliate marketing software solution of 2020 is Post Affiliate Pro for its comprehensive features and unified management interface. It has tracking features and campaign automation options with support and integration, and payment management tools.
Churning out quality products and offering reliable services are no longer enough to secure a solid customer base. If you truly want to capture your audience and keep them hooked on what you have to offer, you have to tap them through the content creators or even other brands they trust most. This is why companies that roll out brand marketing strategies to boost their campaigns also look to affiliate marketing for help.
In this article, we will be listing the 20 best affiliate marketing software solutions on the market to help you find the right one for your company. Each of these products is selected based on mobility, comprehensiveness of features, ease of use, and value for money. With this as your guide, finding the ideal tool for reinforcing your programs should be much simpler.
The $12 trillion gap between informed and uninformed marketers is indicative of where affiliate marketing is at today. And one way to leverage the reach and power of affiliate marketing is to use an affiliate network and the appropriate tool to capture it.
According to a study conducted by the National Retail Federation, 81% of brands are using affiliate marketing as part of their customer acquisition methods. Frequently, they leverage this to increase the awareness of their target market, drive conversions, and engage with customers.
This is why spending on affiliate marketing programs is increasing year after year, as evidenced by the following chart.
Total Spending in Affiliate Marketing (In Millions of Dollars)
2019 : 5.9
Total Spending in Affiliate Marketing (In Millions of Dollars)
Total Spending in Affiliate Marketing (In Millions of Dollars)
Total Spending in Affiliate Marketing (In Millions of Dollars)
Total Spending in Affiliate Marketing (In Millions of Dollars)
Total Spending in Affiliate Marketing (In Millions of Dollars)
Total Spending in Affiliate Marketing (In Millions of Dollars)
Source: 3dot14.co Designed by
Whether you are looking for tools to help you build an affiliate network, increase your brand’s visibility, or monitor your campaign, you will need a good affiliate marketing software at your disposal. In this post, we’ve listed the 20 best affiliate marketing software solutions to help you reach your marketing goals.
1. Post Affiliate Pro
Post Affiliate Pro is a software solution created to track the affiliate networks of online businesses and ecommerce websites. It comes equipped with tracking features, campaign automation options, as well as payout management tools so that it is easier to check affiliate performance and make sure that commissions are paid on time.
Offering multiple currency support, anti-fraud detection, and promotional tools, this platform can be integrated with hundreds of content management software, payment gateways, and APIs as your business grows. It also offers real-time reporting that aids you in making accurate commission payments to your affiliate marketers.
Post Affiliate Pro
Try out Post Affiliate Pro with their free trial
Think this platform is for you? Be sure to sign up for Post Affiliate Pro free trial first. This will allow you to determine whether or not this solution can meet your operational requirements.
Lowest Price: Post Affiliate Pro comes for as low as $97/month. This is inclusive of the full setup, plus advanced affiliate features and website integration. It also comes with free lifetime updates and year-round customer support.
Detailed Post Affiliate Pro Review
What is unique about Post Affiliate Pro?
- Direct Link Tracking. Many consumers often hesitate to click links on reviews once they recognize them as affiliate links. To resolve this, Post Affiliate Pro utilizes a direct link tracking feature that maintains the appearance of the affiliate’s page, thus discreetly masking your URL. This protects the credibility of affiliates while increasing the number of conversions for your business.
- Multi-Tier Commissions.When it comes to affiliate marketing, assuring your partners a fair compensation is a significant factor in making your campaign work. However, this doesn’t mean that you should stop there. You may also choose to incentivize affiliates for the sales of the sub-affiliates they introduced to the program. This, in turn, expands your reach even further and makes your promotional efforts even more worthwhile.
- Innovative User Interface. Post Affiliate Pro has a fully customizable, easy-to-manage platform that lets you make mass payments, quick reports, map overlays, and more. It also offers multilingual support to businesses with clients in different countries. These help in reinforcing all types of affiliate marketing campaigns. Additionally, if you feel like you need auxiliary tools to back your system, they also have a selection of plug-ins to choose from.
Tipalti may be designed as a payment automation and management system, but it does not hold back on affiliate management tools. The platform allows you to accurately automate the affiliate payment process from tracking how much you owe each affiliate to sending out the payments. It also streamlines onboarding and decreases the chances of errors through its intelligent automation systems.
Equipped with a payment system to handle over 120 currencies and 6 payment methods in 190 countries, this is great for companies with affiliates across the globe. It even supports international taxation standards to simplify compliance efforts. Lastly, Tipalti can seamlessly integrate with analytics tools such as Everflow, Tune, LinkTrust, HitPath, and CAKE so that you can get insights into your affiliate programs.
Try out Tipalti with their free trial
For more information about the features that this product has to offer, you might want to sign up for Tipalti free trial. This way, you can take the platform for a test run before committing to a plan.
Lowest Price: Tipalti is only available by quote. Be sure to contact the vendor for more information about their pricing plans.
What is unique about Tipalti?
- Automated Affiliate Processes. Tipalti allows you to eliminate 80% of the affiliate payment workload through automation. Using this platform, you can provide your affiliates with self-service options where they can collect their payment and check the amount they are owed. It also comes with communications tools and a unified banking interface so that you don’t have to exit the program to get in touch with affiliates regarding payments.
- Simplified Payment Reconciliation. Make sure that no affiliate payment is overlooked using Tipalti. The system is built to play well with third-party ERP software as well as accounting tools like QuickBooks Online so that you can record your transactions as they happen–all without having to exit the Tipalti interface.
- Tax Compliance Management. Perhaps one of the biggest perks to using Tipalti is its built-in tax compliance management for both national and international processes. With this, you can easily collect W-9s, W-8s, and even VAT ID forms. Moreover, it can be used to generate submission-ready reports for your 1099s and 1042-S.
Everflow is a reliable, cloud-based partner marketing tracking platform designed to help performance marketers manage affiliates and ad campaigns with ease. The solution is popular among affiliate managers, agencies, advertisers, publishers, and ad networks. Everflow boasts of simple, clean experience and powerful affiliate marketing features that enable users to automate, track, manage, and analyze their marketing campaigns from a unified dashboard.
Also, the solution provides real-time analytics that enables marketers to determine how their advertising placements are performing. Everflow also delivers insights that help users alter their marketing techniques to deliver the best possible results across in-app and digital environments. Besides, by leveraging the Google Cloud Infrastructure, the platform offers speed and scale, while automating optimization via SmartSwitch.
Lowest price: When it comes to pricing, Everflow is quite reasonable. Pricing starts at $200 for up to 50K clicks.
What Makes Everflow Unique?
- Deeper analytics. One thing that sets Everflow apart from other affiliate marketing software is deep analytics. The application allows users to drill down into campaign metrics like profit, revenue, margins, conversions and clicks – all from a single dashboard. Most importantly, Everflow provides real-time metrics that make it easy to identify advertisement placements that are posting excellent and those delivering unsatisfactory results.
- Advanced tracking. Better still, Everflow’s advanced tracking capability makes the solution one of the best affiliate marketing platforms on the market. With the product, it is a breeze to manage all user acquisition and marketing channels. Whether in its in-app or desktop environment, Everflow has the tools you need to track the channels and optimize your marketing.
- Fraud detection. Besides, Everflow is quite capable when it comes to fraud detection. The solution provides robust fraud detection tools. It enables performance marketers to block fraudulent clicks, spot hidden fraud clicks, and even pinpoint fraudulent users. Even more, you can expand Everflow’s fraud detection capability by integrating tools like Anura.
Trackier is a scalable and compact performance marketing software designed for small, medium, and large businesses. A popular tool among advertising agencies and creative networks, the software offers a robust infrastructure and comprehensive features that can reinforce any type and size of affiliate programs.
Like most of the products on this list, Trackier also provides advanced reporting capabilities that allow you to check your campaign progress in real-time. It also helps you manage your networks as well as see the performance of your affiliates. What makes it stand out, however, is its sophisticated features for fraud detection, data retrieval, and SmartLinking. These tools allow you to optimize your campaigns further. It is even SSL encrypted to secure all your data.
Should you want to get to learn more about this platform, the vendor has a convenient free trial plan available. Through this, you can get to know its features firsthand at no cost and without commitment.
Lowest Price: Pro plans start at $299 per month, including 10,000 conversions, extra $0.018 conversion, unlimited users and campaigns, impression tracking, email support, and more.
What is unique about Trackier?
- Compact reporting capability. Among its key propositions is its real-time campaign tracking module. With this, you can generate real-time stats and customize the content of each report. You can generate fraud reports, goals reports, comparison reports, and more. The software also lets you create publishers and advertisers to ensure tracking security and prevent conversion risks from seeping into your business. It is also packed with tools for conversion tracking as well as notifying publishers for critical status changes.
- Fraud detection module. Trackier measures conversion metrics and tracks it from every conversion recorded. It then produces a real-time customizable report, which can be filtered. You can pinpoint frauds before they cause any further damage and loss to the business.
- Powerful integrations. The software offers seamless integration with Wordpress, Apsalar, Paypal, Shopify, over 100+ Ad Networks, ecommerce stores for CPS tracking, Tag manager by Google, as well Mobile Attribution Tracking solutions, such as appattribution.io, Appsflyer, TUNE, Adjust and more.
PayKickstart is a comprehensive shopping cart management solution that offers a slew of best-in-class affiliate management tools. It allows you to build different types of commission programs as well as set up content where affiliate partners can be incentivized. What’s more is it has an at-a-glance reporting feature where you can track pending commissions, refund rates, and general affiliate status quickly.
Another great thing about PayKickstart is it allows you to manage affiliate payments within the platform. It currently processes transactions in 32 currencies, has a real-time currency exchange, and offers translation support for 12 languages, making it ideal for global companies. To top it all off, PayKickstart comes with a mobile application where you can manage all the aspects of your affiliate programs on the fly.
Lowest Price: PayKickstart’s subscription rates start at $29/month. This is inclusive of all the basic functionalities of the platform, as well as integration support for payment, membership, fulfillment, and email management.
Detailed PayKickstart Review
What is unique about PayKickstart?
- Affiliate Partner Commission Management.PayKickstart allows you to build and retain your network of affiliates by making your commission management process more efficient than ever. It lets you offer per-campaign as well as lifetime commission tracking, support 2nd-tier commissions while allowing you to create branded links. Moreover, it is equipped with a marketing materials portal that simplifies the relaying of all affiliate promotional files.
- Auto-Pilot Functionalities. This platform isn’t only useful for affiliate management; it also comes with tools that help boost conversions. Using its auto-pilot functionalities, you can automate order notifications for abandoned orders, create promotional codes that pop out at checkout as well as setup one-click order bumps once customers pay for their purchase.
- Robust Reporting Tools.PayKickstart is equipped with built-in business intelligence features to help you track and gain insight into your affiliate programs’ operational performance. With this, you can easily analyze your sales, traffic, conversion, and funnel metrics without having to rely on a separate analytics program.
6. Rakuten Marketing Affiliate
Rakuten Marketing Affiliate is a global affiliate network that comes equipped with holistic solutions for companies who want to efficiently manage their publisher relations. From affiliate screening to performance monitoring, this platform can easily help you achieve your marketing goals by keeping your affiliate programs in check. What’s more, it comes with more advanced tools such as brand protection and program optimization to help you move your campaigns forward.
Another perk to utilizing Rakuten is its robust affiliate attribution tools that make it easy to calculate commissions quickly and accurately. It even has built-in payment processing options so you can send out commissions from within the platform. Having the ability to process payments to 202 countries in 25 currencies, this is a good option for companies with international affiliates.
For your convenience, the vendor lets interested companies try out their platform, so you know exactly what you’re paying for once you start your subscription. Just sign up for Rakuten Marketing Affiliate free trial.
Lowest Price: Rakuten Marketing Affiliate currently offers quote-based enterprise pricing plans to its customers. To get a better idea of their pricing options, be sure to get in touch with the vendor’s representatives.
Detailed Rakuten Marketing Affiliate Review
What is unique about Rakuten Marketing Affiliate?
- Affiliate Screening. Finding the right individuals and agencies to partner with can be difficult. With Rakuten Marketing Affiliate, you get access to screening tools that will help you check the reputation and the content of your prospective affiliates. This way, you can ensure that you are collaborating with the best possible people for your marketing efforts.
- Brand Protection. You’ve cultivated your company branding as carefully as possible. Make sure your affiliates represent you in line with this branding through Rakuten’s regulatory compliance management option. This allows you to track if affiliates are using your branding correctly and check for any discrepancies that might harm your reputation.
- Advanced Reporting. Rakuten leverages artificial intelligence and analytics to help you keep tabs on affiliate performance. Moreover, it gives you insights as to how you can further optimize your campaigns, making it easier to maximize your affiliates.
Since its inception, ShareASale has built itself to become the leading provider of performance marketing solutions. Designed for businesses of all sizes, they pride themselves on creating fast and efficient tools that yield accurate and streamlined results for their clients. From structuring campaigns to developing ads and data feed, they offer top-of-the-line technologies to help businesses build and grow their affiliate program. It also comes with robust affiliate diagnostics and program diagnostics options to help businesses pinpoint how to optimize their marketing efforts.
Lowest Price:: The ShareASale network access fee starts at $500 plus a $100 minimum account creation deposit. The vendor also charges recurring fees depending on the amount of sales you generate monthly.
Detailed ShareASale Review
What is unique about ShareASale?
- Clickstream Attribution. Consumers can be capricious when making a purchase. It is possible that they check on your link using a single site multiple times but only buy a product once. To help you properly observe a buyer’s behavior, ShareASale provides timestamp data. Through this, you can create rule-based commissions and incentivize affiliates to encourage a specific behavior among your target audience.
- Real-Time Tracking. Aside from helping you be up-to-date on the trends among specific affiliate groups and deliver targeted content, ShareASale also allows real-time tracking of your stats. It lets you know when your link was clicked, when a sale is made, and when commission is generated.
- Stores Connect. If you have a chain of stores across the city or the country, then ShareASale may be a boon for you. With this software, you can easily run the campaigns you are implementing for multiple shops under one account. This way, you only need to invest in one account, but you can still see separate reports for each of your stores.
Formerly known as HasOffers, Tune is a cloud-based performance marketing platform used by large enterprises globally. Geared towards measuring, analyzing, and optimizing your affiliate program, this software integrates mobile and desktop data to help you manage your campaigns seamlessly in one platform. It even comes with fraud detection options and link tracking tools to help you ensure the efficiency of your affiliate campaigns. To top it all off, the system is equipped with real-time reporting so you can get an at-a-glance view of all your marketing metrics.
Lowest Price: Tune is available for as low as $279/month. This can support unlimited users, 100 offers, and 300,000 gross clicks per month. It also comes with limited API functionalities. For your convenience, the vendor offers custom pricing for larger companies.
What is unique about Tune?
- Fully Customizable Platform. One of the major challenges in implementing affiliate marketing platforms is integrating it with your internal systems. With Tune’s fully customizable features, you can personalize your dashboard, build your own applications to run alongside theirs, as well as utilize a 2-way API functionality so you may work with third-party systems easily.
- Powerful Reporting Tools. Creating well-informed business decisions can be difficult when you don’t have actionable data to base your choices on. To help you gain better insight into the purchase process and keep tabs on your lead conversions, Tune provides powerful real-time reporting tools. On top of this, email marketing, affiliate tracking, and fraud management integrations are included in their packages.
- Round-the-Clock Customer Care. Tune provides an easy-to-use, intuitive user interface to help executives manage their affiliate marketing campaigns. But, they went above and beyond their call of duty by backing it with round-the-clock customer support. With this feature, you may tap their representatives via phone, chat, or email any time you have a question, and you can be sure that their staff will accommodate you.
Trusted by 200 million users worldwide, ClickBank is an internet retailer that caters to small, medium-sized, and large businesses. They help companies expand their reach with the help of their huge network of digital marketing experts. Available for utilization via desktop, this cloud-hosted software is also mobile-optimized so that you can work on-the-go. They even have a support team and knowledgebase that lets you get the assistance you require when you need it to make the user experience better.
Lowest Price: ClickBank offers a one-time activation fee of $49.45, making it one of the most affordable affiliate marketing software solutions on this list. However, it does charge a $2.50 processing fee for your affiliate payments.
Detailed ClickBank Review
What is unique about ClickBank?
- Streamlined Search. ClickBank hosts a large number of digital marketers and products. To help you find the right affiliates to promote your products and services, they offer a streamlined affiliate finder tool that allows you to find marketers in a particular geographic area, age bracket, and other factors that may be crucial to your business. Alternatively, they have a search system that lets affiliates find products to market as well.
- Extensive In-App Tools. ClickBank combines the various aspects of marketing into one convenient platform. Aside from helping businesses keep track of commission payments and affiliate program performance, the software also utilizes a large array of in-app tools that let you manage lead conversions and plan content marketing.
- Third-Party Reporting Functionality. Other than offering details regarding a vendor’s sales and commissions, this software also offers third-party reporting tool integrations that allow you to check your performance on the market. This way, you can get a better grasp of your customers’ purchasing behaviors and adjust your campaign based on your observations.
10. CJ Affiliate
Voted as the Industry Network of the Year in the 2017 International Performance Marketing Awards, CJ Affiliate is a cloud-hosted software that can be accessed across different platforms. They take pride in providing unparalleled cross-device solutions that pave the way for pay-for-performance options. Like other platforms, it offers varying features, such as deep link automation, real-time transaction monitoring, and widgets to help you streamline your process, reach untapped markets, and optimize your affiliate program.
Lowest Price: CJ Affiliate offers a variable cost per action pricing scheme. However, they do not provide their pricing details publicly, so be sure to contact the vendor for more details.
Detailed CJ Affiliate Review
What is unique about CJ Affiliate?
- View-Through Tracking Functionality. Whether you are implementing a revenue share or flat rate commission system, forging equitable relationships with publishers is crucial if you want to make your affiliate marketing campaign work. With CJ Affiliate’s ViewThrough tracking feature, you can properly incentivize publishers by leveraging the software’s tracking technology and a suite of reporting tools.
- Multiple Languages and Currencies Available.CJ Affiliate is a global solution for businesses that deal with customers and affiliates abroad. It can manage and report activity in multiple languages and currencies so you can extend your company brand to consumers across the world.
- Faster Lead Generation. Apart from facilitating a placements marketplace and providing pay-per-call solutions to promote products in a variety of distribution channels, CJ Affiliate also has lead generation options. This allows publishers who want to generate better revenue to connect with advertisers who are interested in going beyond traditional affiliate sales to boost their business.
11. Sovrn //Commerce
Sovrn //Commerce, formerly VigLink, is a platform that helps publishers and merchants alike to benefit from revenue-generating hyperlinks. Focusing on content-driven commerce, this mobile-ready software solution scans various websites for possible links that have potential value and optimizes them to monetize page views and clicks. Additionally, they have a help center with video tutorials, troubleshooting tips, and other resources to assist you in making the most of their application. Sovrn also offers an extensive array specifically designed for publishers and advertisers.
Lowest Price: The vendor provides a quote-based pricing model that lets you choose a combination of tools that work for you.
Detailed Sovrn //Commerce Review
What is unique about Sovrn //Commerce?
- Easy, Customizable Integration. Harnessing the power of Sovrn’s various products is not as difficult as you might think. They offer a variety of customizable integration methods that can work across different websites, mobile apps, and desktop apps. Whether you are a merchant looking to sponsor content and make paid placements or a publisher interested in making extra income or expanding your influence, Sovrn is sure to have options for you.
- Cutting-Edge Capabilities. Sovrn aims to boost your business by offering different cutting-edge APIs that let you see the sales derived from a given click as well as tools that let you monitor your statistics. This way, determining the premium placement for promotions and reinforcing content-to-commerce strategy is streamlined and efficient.
AffTrack is a platform focused on tracking the clicks on your affiliate links. More than a tracking system, it helps businesses of all sizes power their network through applications offering prospect management, CRM, device targeting, geo-targeting, suppression file management, free proxy detection, and invoicing. It also comes with cap management tools that help you maximize your revenue and full API options for complete scalability and customizability.
Lowest Price: AffTrack currently does not provide its complete list of pricing plans. However, they are offering a promotional subscription rate of $499/month for 12 months that is inclusive of all the features of the platform. After the first 12 months, users will be charged $799/month.
What is unique about AffTrack?
- Real-Time Analytics. Discovering, compiling, and interpreting data is difficult. It is even more taxing when you need to keep tabs on multiple clicks at a time. To lighten your load, Afftrack has a real-time analytics feature that guarantees 99.999% uptime, reliability, and scalability. This way, all you have to do is sit back, relax, and watch your business as it grows.
- Track Your Affiliate Program On-The-Go. Built with marketers in mind, this software solution boasts a mobile-friendly interface to help entrepreneurs, freelancers, and executives monitor their campaign’s progress wherever they are and whenever they want. The platform itself is developed to fit the screen of different devices, so you won’t have to make room in your mobile’s storage for a separate application.
- 24/7 Customer Support. You will never know when you’ll experience glitches in whatever technology you use for your business operations. While it is easy to resolve for large enterprises with in-house IT experts, it may be more challenging for small businesses. This is why AffTrack offers all-around, 24/7 support, so that all users may get the assistance they need with minimal downtime.
A performance tracker for companies and affiliates, Voluum offers end-to-end solutions for advertising, analytics, and affiliate marketing optimization. It allows users to buy different types of media in a wide variety of formats, gauge return on investments effectively, adjust bid strategies whenever needed, and get valuable purchasing trend insights in one platform. Also, Voluum comes with robust authentication and encryption methods to help you keep your confidential data safe and sound.
Lowest Price: Voluum has an Entry plan created for businesses that require basic affiliate marketing functionalities. It starts at $69/month when billed monthly and $49/month when billed annually.
What is unique about Voluum?
- Instant Setup. In the world of business, no one can afford to waste time installing software. With Voluum’s instant setup, you can get easy access to zero data limits, real-time granular stat results, and state-of-the-art redirection technologies. Should you experience difficulties with the setup or problems with operating the system, they offer email and live support for their users.
- Advanced Tracking Capabilities. Voluum offers sophisticated user acquisition, lead generation, and tracking functionalities that can generate billions in revenue yearly. Not only does it let you monitor analytics and set up campaigns, but it also allows you to build whitelists with ease using their App Intelligence Graph. To top it all off, Voluum is equipped with in-house and third-party anti-fraud solutions that offer solid authentication and encryption options.
- Multiple Integrations. Inclusive of DSP integrations that promote one-click optimization, Voluum also keeps you from going back and forth across traffic sources, so you can save time and energy in checking your campaign’s progress.
Affise is a traffic tracking software built to serve advertisers and marketers who wish to kickstart or run their own networks. It is equipped with smart targeting, fraud detection, conversion rate optimization, and AI smart links to help you optimize your affiliate programs. Accessible via Windows and Mac, Affise is also equipped with configurable dashboards and a wide variety of analytics tools to help you keep tabs on your progress. To top it all off, it has a feature-rich API that lets it support a wide variety of third-party applications.
Lowest Price: The Affise monthly subscriptions start at $299. This can accommodate 10,000 conversions and 1,000,000 impressions and comes with all the essential affiliate marketing tools. It is even inclusive of 24/7 email support and a dedicated account manager.
What is unique about Affise?
- Versatile Affiliate Marketing Platform. Whether you have a small business that needs enough room for growth in the systems you are investing in or a large enterprise that requires a versatile platform to incorporate into their processes, Affise is a great option for you. With its API integration capabilities, this software can be merged with custom solutions. Through this, you no longer have to worry about completely overhauling your operations time and time again just to make adjustments.
- Simplified Payouts. Affise’s system can process multiple prices, currencies, and payouts through CPC, CPM, revenue share, or a combination of those above. This makes it easier to send out your affiliates’ commission in an accurate and timely manner.
- Smart Targeting. Whether you want to streamline your campaign according to device, ISP, carrier, OS, browser, language, or location, the smart targeting tools offered by Affise can help you tap into specific markets and increase conversion rates. Coupled with their CPAPI application, the utilization of these features facilitate precision-driven automation that maximizes ROIs in the long run.
FlexOffers is an augmented affiliate marketing network created to bring together advertisers and publishers around the world. Combining marketing, data delivery, and payment processing functionalities in one interface, this platform allows businesses to foster profitable relationships with affiliates as well as expand the reach of their brand. It also comes equipped with advanced tools for metrics tracking, sales management, content management, and compliance monitoring so you can manage your affiliate programs from end-to-end without hassle.
Lowest Price: FlexOffers has a $500 one-time fee plus a $100 escrow deposit fee. This gives users access to the entire affiliate network and the management platform. For more details, get in touch with the vendor.
Detailed FlexOffers Review
What is unique about FlexOffers?
- Real-Time Affiliate Tracking. If you truly want to understand the progress of your campaigns, it is vital that you keep an eye on your metrics. Using FlexOffers’ real-time tracking module, you can easily pull reports on your campaign performance, clickthroughs, ROI, conversion rate, as well as pending commissions. This way, you can gain insights into your operations and adjust your strategies accordingly as quickly as possible.
- Extensive Affiliate Network. Sourcing new affiliates that you can rely on is not a problem with FlexOffers’ extensive affiliate network. Their database consists of thousands of certified publishers, so you can be sure that you will find individuals who share your brand’s ideals.
- Powerful Ad Management. FlexOffers comes with a database where advertisers can upload their promotional content. This way, publishers need not search for photos and other creative content about your brand from third-party sources. This not only makes it more convenient for publishers; it also allows advertisers to protect their branding throughout the campaign.
ReferralCandy is an eCommerce store plugin explicitly designed for referral program management. It lets you leverage word-of-mouth marketing by turning customers into advocates and rewarding them for telling their friends about your products. Marketed to small and large companies alike, this platform lets entrepreneurs provide incentives for referrals in various forms, such as cash, store credit, discounts, or free products. It even comes with analytics tools and one-click integrations, much like the other full-fledged affiliate marketing products on this list.
Lowest Price: ReferralCandy subscriptions start at $49/month. This is inclusive of dashboard and data reports as well as automatic fraud protection. However, it is exclusive of commission. To get a better idea of their rates, the vendor has a calculator on their website where you can get an estimate of the extra charge based on your sales.
Detailed ReferralCandy Review
What is unique about ReferralCandy?
- User-Friendly Interface, Advanced Tool. An easy-to-manage interface created with users in mind, ReferralCandy can be connected to custom APIs, advanced integrations, third-party apps, as well as other eCommerce platforms. Meaning, you won’t have to worry about replacing your existing system just to find the one that is compatible with this software solution.
- Covering Your Bases, Promotion-Wise. Picking a specific channel when engaging your customers may leave many of them excluded, thus lessening your chances of converting them to leads. This is why ReferralCandy allows you to utilize varying promotional strategies such as sending email blasts, redirecting to landing pages, and giving invitations upon checkout. Another option available to companies, is the creation of an embed signup in their store, with the platform offering optimized templates that can boost sales.
- Steady, Trackable Growth. ReferralCandy takes notes of referral engagement metrics, which entrepreneurs can use to learn more about customer behavior when sharing their brand. This way, you can efficiently track the progress of your referral system, find out how much sales it yields, as well as help you figure out how to further improve the referral scheme you are using.
Inspired by the need to create innovative tools for merchants and affiliates, AvantLink aims to provide better data, reporting, transparency, and support for those utilizing an affiliate marketing strategy. Accessible via Windows and Mac, this software solution lets you pull reports, create ad campaigns, plan paid placements, and make custom tracking links without having to switch from app to app. It also gives granular details on the sales, clicks, and impressions of your affiliates through real-time reporting.
Lowest Price: AvantLink is only available by quote. Should you want to know whether this platform meets your budget, be sure to speak with the vendor’s representatives.
Detailed AvantLink Review
What is unique about AvantLink?
- Comprehensive Suite of Tools. Like other software solutions on this list of 20 best affiliate marketing software solutions, AvantLink offers a comprehensive suite of cutting-edge tools to help you perform targeted marketing campaigns. What sets it apart is that you can fully customize your system with state-of-the-art APIs, plugins, widgets, and third-party applications from their app market. This means integrating it into your existing system is easier than ever.
- Find Top-Rated Affiliates. Partnering with people who are as passionate as you are is easy with AvantLink. They have stern vetting procedures to help you find competent, top-rated affiliates who will proactively try to get your brand noticed using quality content and strategic ad placements.
- Commission Splitting Capabilities. Every now and then, you may experience having multiple affiliates claiming referral commissions for the same sale. Most businesses use a last-click-wins model to resolve problems such as these. However, that fails to incentivize the influence that other affiliates may have had to make the sale. With AvantLink, you can utilize attribution data, so that you may divide the commission payout accordingly.
Freedom is a best-in-class multi-level marketing platform from ByDesign Technologies. It comes with back-office functionalities that let businesses manage affiliate commissions, retrieve campaign progress reports on-demand, as well as automate tedious marketing processes. It also comes with handy representative portals that simplify workload management for sales reps and marketers. Lastly, the platform comes with open API functionalities that make it easily scalable and configurable.
Lowest Price: Freedom is only available by quote. For more information about their subscription plans, be sure to contact the vendor’s representatives for more information.
What is unique about Freedom?
- Commission Management. Freedom’s MLM module comes with comprehensive commission management and reporting functionalities. This allows you to properly attribute clickthroughs as well as accurately calculate affiliate commissions. To top it all off, Freedom also has built-in payment processing options, so you don’t have to install different software to send out commissions.
- Representative Portal. Your sales and marketing teams can only do so much, and it might be difficult for them to perform their daily tasks while tracking affiliates at the same time. Using Freedom’s representative portal, you can help them free up their time by giving them a dashboard through which they can proactively monitor their responsibilities. From processing customer orders to getting in touch with affiliates, this portal certainly comes in handy for your employees.
- Built-In Event Management. Affiliate management isn’t the only thing that the Freedom Cloud Platform is good at. It also provides businesses with the ability to organize both digital and physical events to engage patrons and capture new audiences.
PeerFly is an internationally recognized affiliate platform that dedicatedly serves advertisers and affiliates alike. Aiming to increase business sales and improve affiliates’ income, PeerFly pays its network of professionals only when a lead, sale, or other measurable transaction occurs. This unique cost-per-action pricing system has set PeerFly apart from other providers. This effort didn’t go to waste, as the network received multiple service awards given by different groups over the years. As of late, a total of over 8 million leads and sales were generated by the platform, and it has over 75,000 active publishers in at least 165 countries.
Lowest Price PeerFly is offered on a cost-per-action pricing model. To learn more about their rates, don’t hesitate to get in touch with the vendor.
What is unique about PeerFly?
- Laser-Focused Attention to Customers. The team at PeerFly is made up of only 15 professionals, meaning clients don’t have to go through several people on the company staff list to get the service they need. PeerFly sends dedicated representatives to manage accounts closely every day to provide real-time support to affiliates and advertisers as needed.
- Competitive Income. As a small independent network, PeerFly can minimize commission and give affiliates and any other network a fair amount and upfront. Additionally, free training and learning tools are available for affiliates, and no monthly fees or minimums will be charged. The ad network also has a compliance department working full-time to make sure every process complies with existing regulations.
- Extra Resources. PeerFly eliminates the burden faced by publishers and advertisers to memorize a plethora of jargon, acronyms, and the like. To support the network’s free provision of learning implements, various tips and tricks concerning this type of marketing were included on the list. Using this information, professionals can learn as they work.
Admitad is a mobile-ready CPA affiliate marketing platform designed to meet the needs of advertisers and publishers worldwide. Equipped with a simple UI and a robust set of tools, this platform can help you manage site traffic, monitor customer engagement, as well as keep tabs on the progress of your publishers. It also allows you to create coupons and codes to reinforce your referral links. Moreover, the platform comes with anti-fraud services, cookie checkers, and broken link checkers to ensure the efficiency of your affiliate programs.
Lowest Price: Admitad does not provide their pricing plans publicly. For more information, get in touch with the vendor.
What is unique about Admitad?
- BrandGuard. Protect the integrity of your brand by making sure your affiliates use only your official promotional content. Through Admitad, you get access to a BrandGuard functionality where you can monitor key queries of search engines as well as discern whether or not affiliates are presenting your products and services properly.
- Traffic Quality Management. Admitad is equipped with a tool named ICStuffers. This is what analyzes the quality of traffic that your affiliates are raking in. In a nutshell, it sifts through all the recorded clickthroughs from affiliate sites and makes sure that none of the conversions is fraudulent.
- Admitad Academy. New to affiliate marketing? Admitad offers training courses for both advertisers and publishers so that they can learn the ropes as quickly as possible. All you have to do is open the Admitad Academy feature to gain access to all the educational content you need on the subject. From there, determining how you can best leverage the strategy should be a piece of cake.
Have You Picked An Affiliate Marketing Software for Your Business Yet?
There you have it, our list of 20 best affiliate marketing software solutions of 2020. Hopefully, with this guide, you were able to pinpoint which product can meet your operational requirements and your budget. And even if you’re a total beginner, this article and our guide on starting an affiliate marketing program can steer you toward marketing success.
If you haven’t made up your mind yet on which platform to choose, we highly recommend starting with Post Affiliate Pro. It’s highly customizable, allowing it to adapt to your existing workflows. What’s more, it goes beyond providing you with essential affiliate tracking tools by offering sophisticated features. If you want to know more about the features, you can easily sign up for Post Affiliate Pro free trial.
Should you want to expand your product research and features, you might want to check out our list of marketing automation solutions.